Elementalist PVE

Elementalist PVE

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ponzu.4570

Ponzu.4570

Basically need some tips for PVE,what skills to grab,what to trait and stuff,i know there is some guides floating around,but they are mostly outdated or unreliable,and this class is the most difficult to play(i die alot ._.) i have 2 lvl 80 toons and this is my 3rd character,first time using Staff and Light Armor.

It is really hard when mobs hit for 1/4 of my hp,and i have to kite and cast,i don’t know which skills are good,too many skills and weapon sets to choose from,for optimal dps and control,i’m too used to only using ‘6’ for heal… and thats about it,i hope to get some insight of this class from the veterans elementalists

im still in the lowbie 20ish zone

lvl80 sylavari Engineer
Crystal Desert

(edited by Ponzu.4570)

Elementalist PVE

in Elementalist

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

Hmm…my best advice would be to pick defensive gear to give you some room for error while you learn to kite. Besides that, get the glyphs that summon elementals as soon as possible. They’re great for levelling and (especially the earth elemental) make great tanks.

Also, what kind of weapon are you using?

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

Elementalist PVE

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ponzu.4570

Ponzu.4570

Hmm…my best advice would be to pick defensive gear to give you some room for error while you learn to kite. Besides that, get the glyphs that summon elementals as soon as possible. They’re great for levelling and (especially the earth elemental) make great tanks.

Also, what kind of weapon are you using?

staff looks to have better range,so currently staff

lvl80 sylavari Engineer
Crystal Desert