Elementalist Weapons

Elementalist Weapons

in Elementalist

Posted by: Tommiec.4573

Tommiec.4573

I may be stepping out of my Boundaries as I am a New player about maybe a week old, But I Personally Feel Elementalist is Under Equipped as Compared to other Classes, Now Im happy with what we have But I Would Actually Enjoy if Elementalist Could Maybe Have access to Pistols or Swords,

Idk Maybe its just me, But the thought of elementalist Having Either or still fits into the Arcane Section of thinking, i mean Don’t mesmers have access to swords?

Wondering why Should we be limited to purely Magical Weapons when there are “Battle Mages”, and “Arcane Gunslingers” that could Possibly exist. Also. It would just be plain Epic. Imo.

Thoughts? Concerns? Criticism? Btw this is my first Forum post i believe, So Hello GW2 and I hope Im here for the Long run.

Elementalist Weapons

in Elementalist

Posted by: plasmacutter.2709

plasmacutter.2709

I’ve played mesmer, guardian, and ele, and consider ele to be the most equipped (and fluid) of all 3.

I would love to see eles using 2-handed weapons, as ranged weapons, though.

Why should mes have all the fun with greatsword?

Elementalist Weapons

in Elementalist

Posted by: Tommiec.4573

Tommiec.4573

Id enjoy anything Longer than a Dagger in my Opinion, as It would Make my GW’s Character Complete in my minds Eye. a Sword Swinging Elementalist who uses Lightning. Life Goal Accomplished in an MMO, as Skyrim, Reckoning, and DCUO are the only places i can technically do that build in currently ~_~

Elementalist Weapons

in Elementalist

Posted by: reikken.4961

reikken.4961

I would LOVE any weapon where the elementalist’s slot 1 attack involves using it as an actual weapon. Half the reason I even use lightning hammer is because I like watching my elementalist actually swing a weapon. And the weapon itself looks awesome.