Elementalist WvWvW

Elementalist WvWvW

in Elementalist

Posted by: Naouvi.2081

Naouvi.2081

Hello guys, if you wanna check out videos in wvw roaming with elementalist go ahead and check my chanel in youtube.
NaouviGw2
If you like and enjoy the videos please make sure to give a tumps up and subscribe if wanna see more!

http://www.youtube.com/user/NaouviGw2?feature=mhee

Elementalist WvWvW

in Elementalist

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

You should really stop clicking your utilities / heals, it’s way too slow. Use your heal far more often, there’s a reason it has a 15s CD.

Encode your video in widescreen so you don’t get black bars.

Also, /laugh is quite a joke when you play that badly.

On the upside, at least you’re not a Signet user.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

Elementalist WvWvW

in Elementalist

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

I closed it after beginning where you’re proud cause a kill obtained in 2 vs 1 way. That’s not really anything players want to watch.

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

Elementalist WvWvW

in Elementalist

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

A couple of tips.

1. I notice you are flashing to early on churn often. When you do that, you are making it easier than it already is to avoid.

2. You have targets inside a ring and in range of earth 4, yet you don’t use it. In that situation, you might as well for the CC and Might. You could have then used magnetic grasp for the burn and aura finishers.

3. Clicking is bad. Don’t do it. I suggest rebinding 6-10 to other keys that are more efficient.

4. If you are still using function keys for attunement switches, add in alt1-4 for them imo.

Other small things, but I don’t want to be overly critical.

Elementalist WvWvW

in Elementalist

Posted by: Naouvi.2081

Naouvi.2081

You should really stop clicking your utilities / heals, it’s way too slow. Use your heal far more often, there’s a reason it has a 15s CD.

Just wish we could fight 1v1 you will see that even user my mouse to use my heal utility you whould not win 100% sure about it.

Elementalist WvWvW

in Elementalist

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

Just wish we could fight 1v1 you will see that even user my mouse to use my heal utility you whould not win 100% sure about it.

Oh, wow.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

Elementalist WvWvW

in Elementalist

Posted by: Chillnan.4186

Chillnan.4186

Naouvi,

If a player from a well known and respected guild takes time to check out your vid and offers you free advice, you should have your ego under control and say “Thank you, Sir!”.

Apart from that, I would bet my gold on Intigo.

[Bots] Elementalist, Kodash