Elementalist build dungeon

in Elementalist

Posted by: Mussolini.6128

Mussolini.6128

Hi guys!i’m looking for a good build for ele,healing/support for dungeon and pve.
i need any kind of advice
ty

in Elementalist

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

The standard boon build comes to mind. Which uses Elemental Surge combined with boon duration lengthening runes and frequent swapping to grant your allies all kinds of boons, as well as regen and condition removal.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

in Elementalist

Mussolini.6128

so,armors?weapons?sigils?runes?traits??

in Elementalist

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

Thi said the standard boon build, go use it.

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

in Elementalist

Posted by: Puff Pure.8631

Puff Pure.8631

Well here is my build: http://www.gw2builds.org/create/bwe_1/elementalist#0.0-2.0.4.16.3-0.20.0.20.30-8.6.4.1.6.5.8

So spam all your fields, and roll around in them. Always put a field over eruption, and enjoy giving your friends plenty of boons. If you are really good at putting fields down maybe swap out blasting staff for something you prefer.

The blank utility slot, I can’t decide, glyph of elemental power gives you more boons than summoning a lesser elemental, because of the extra cd having the elemental out causes. Other times I slot frost bow (e.g in AC, or for long ranged fights I take arcane blast, e.g final boss in the dredge fractal) .

Downside is a lack of stunbreakers, but I get along alright.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Lyrio.9431

Lyrio.9431

I used to play healer/support role with elem. You’ll need a staff if you want to heal effectively, and some aim to cast the spells.

I was using 0 / 0 / 20 / 20 / 30, but maybe 0 / 0 / 15 / 25 / 30 would fit better. You’ll find some traits like bigger aoe on staff spells, faster ressing and so on.

in Elementalist

Mussolini.6128

in Elementalist

Mussolini.6128

i’ve forgot 10 of traits,but i don’t know what i need to do
maybe 10 air and glyps recharge 20%