Elementalist role in wvw

Elementalist role in wvw

in Elementalist

Posted by: Waisenpai.6028

Waisenpai.6028

I know Bad Elementalist wants an air bunny!

Min Min core d/d ele Borlis Pass Bunny Thumper

Elementalist role in wvw

in Elementalist

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

I know Bad Elementalist wants an air bunny!

Yes, and I wish I was actually good at scepter fresh air lol

Bad Elementalist

Elementalist role in wvw

in Elementalist

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

clear siege from walls with a mesmer port, easy take after that, water fields they are the most important class for any group.

^this is how ic ele role

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

Elementalist role in wvw

in Elementalist

Posted by: lightson.2310

lightson.2310

@Xtr Your ele rotation is so slow and weird its triggering – like why go from earth to fire when all your blasts are in earth, secondly you are using bloodlust when roaming or for duels as well? cos a stacking sigil is a wasted sigil in duels

Sven – Ele
[Re][Crng][vE]
https://www.youtube.com/c/SvenGw2

Elementalist role in wvw

in Elementalist

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

I play vs Condi Thief….he put blind on you evry 10 sec you can remove 4 condi evry 40 sec so try to remove conditions with elementalist from Traits is onlt the new Diamnd Skin that you remove a condition only when you get struck and that happens when you are hit criticaly and if the enemy is on CONDITION damage when is will actually remove conitions —-NEVER-— and btw that happen if you are above 75% of youre life. yes i know we have a heal skill that remove coniditions but when i do that i can do anything else for about 5 sec +. Did anyone want to say how many CONDI cleanse a DRUID have…..aloooot. A mesmer make me Moa for 2 times in a row and try to remove condi when you cant.

Clearly your build is bad or you don’t know how to play it if you have ANY issues with condi on an ele. Again, see my build if you want to learn anything.

Every time aura is applied, you grant yourself and allies protection, regeneration and vigor. Every time you grant regeneration, you clear a condition.

Run the 3 utility skills that give auras, theres 3 condition clears. Every overload gives you an aura, thats another 4 condition clears. Dagger air 3 clears another, warhorn earth 4 clears another, water 5+3 combo clears another, also if you are running the trait to clear a condition when attuning to water. How much more cleanse do you need???? That is 11 condition clears with very little cooldown and you have diamond skin on top of it clearing a condition every second when you’re above 75% hp.

If you can’t stay above 75% hp fighting a condi class with all of that at your disposal, I don’t know how to help you anymore…

Probally you miss some math here as i said before if that thief put perma blind on you and you have 11 cleans thas ok but those cleans are not coming all togheter, i dont know on wich server are you palying but in the end all elementalist i ask to beat this condi thiefs or mesmers they all lose evry fight trying aagain and again. you have lots of cleans but you will sacrifice other for all those and thief is have the optin to interupt you to get invis etc….im not saying that Thief is not ok to be made for this fight but when a thief is killing you in 3 sec and yes 3 sec is the time and is still invisibile then you put in the mind of new players to wvw what they will comment,, guild wars 2 is full of hackers and cheater someting invisibile kill me’’ mesmer is making me MOA and i dont have any options to use any of those cleans …once im back dang mesmer is making me MOW again from the skill that refresh his skill in 1 sec so again coniditons on me and i cant do nothing.
i ressist in fight but at one point you will end up by not having enaf damage and no cleans and healing will not be enaf…..i said under 75% because is usefull to have that trait condition will get remove only when you will be hit by a critical damage and if a thief or a mesmer is full condi you will get hit by a critical damage NEVER.
ps: loking again at your comment please all from US server are using meta builds i can see you in youtube all.

Again someone from US server…can you stop comment if you are from US server…al you use there is meta builds ..ty

This thread isn’t even about helping you anymore. Get off your high horse.

Bad Elementalist

Elementalist role in wvw

in Elementalist

Posted by: Sylvyn.4750

Sylvyn.4750

Again someone from US server…can you stop comment if you are from US server…al you use there is meta builds ..ty

Correct me if I’m wrong, but you did post on the English forums, which is where almost all NA players discuss their favorite builds. We can’t help it, it’s our native language.

Elementalist role in wvw

in Elementalist

Posted by: XTR.9604

XTR.9604

@Xtr Your ele rotation is so slow and weird its triggering – like why go from earth to fire when all your blasts are in earth, secondly you are using bloodlust when roaming or for duels as well? cos a stacking sigil is a wasted sigil in duels

I run bloodlust always because I don’t are enough to get another weapon for dueling, I do enough in duels anyway lol. Also, as unorthodox as I know it is, Earth comes in to my rotation when I need stability or magnetic aura, not just for blasts.

I know I could use earth for the blasts from 2 and 4 to get more might, it just isn’t really a necessity. I play defense heavy in fights and the offense comes out in between. Apparently it is working or me well since I 1v1 people pretty much all the time and I’ve still only lost to one person as I’ve said before.

Asphyxia [XT] – Crystal Desert & Fort Aspenwood Roamer
Twitch Stream – AsphyxiaXT
My Builds at XtremeTheory.com

Elementalist role in wvw

in Elementalist

Posted by: FOKOZUYNEN.8206

FOKOZUYNEN.8206

Can someone tell me how to delete this thread or cant be done….i just gone to final conclusion after all the comments: Elementalist is overpower have the most big damage and resistance and healing ….atm no one can beat a elementalist in WvW evryone is afraid of fighting a elementalist so final answer have been reach.

Elementalist role in wvw

in Elementalist

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Correct me if I’m wrong, but you did post on the English forums, which is where almost all NA players discuss their favorite builds. We can’t help it, it’s our native language.

It’s almost like England is part of Europe…

Elementalist role in wvw

in Elementalist

Posted by: Sylvyn.4750

Sylvyn.4750

It’s almost like England is part of Europe…

I know, right? Their accent is so heavy that they may as well be speaking a foreign language! (J/k)

Elementalist role in wvw

in Elementalist

Posted by: Dahir.4158

Dahir.4158

Almost makes me want to buy an alt account for NA just to beat this cele ele.

Broski

Elementalist role in wvw

in Elementalist

XTR.9604

You’re welcome to try.

Elementalist role in wvw

in Elementalist

Posted by: Kyon.9735

Kyon.9735

You’re welcome to try.

Well honestly speaking, Cele Ele isn’t that bad in this meta. It’s just your playstyle doesn’t stack might and all cele builds are heavily might dependent for damage. You’ll probably have a very hard time against tanky people (which is the current wvw meta for roamers except for a couple of thieves/DDs) with this build.

Elementalist role in wvw

in Elementalist

XTR.9604

You’re welcome to try.

Well honestly speaking, Cele Ele isn’t that bad in this meta. It’s just your playstyle doesn’t stack might and all cele builds are heavily might dependent for damage. You’ll probably have a very hard time against tanky people (which is the current wvw meta for roamers except for a couple of thieves/DDs) with this build.

I could stack might if I wanted to, but I don’t need to focus on doing that. I play defensive and still win my fights with no issue.

Elementalist role in wvw

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ryou.2398

Ryou.2398

People need to calm down and stop getting jealous, because that’s exactly what this looks like, people always praise builds with an I win button vs skill the truth is skill will usually trump an easy gear carry I win button build, and skilled builds arent as popular so people dont know about them, clearky this guy isn’t blowing smoke guys just stop, he can play any build he wants and there isn’t anything you can do about it, he also tried to invite you to duel and not one person went for the challenge.

(edited by Ryou.2398)

Elementalist role in wvw

in Elementalist

Posted by: Setsunayaki.4907

Setsunayaki.4907

This thread is an example of the frustration that exists within the Elementalist Class itself. Don’t get me wrong as when GW2 was launched I wanted to be an Elly from the start, and I was….. Back when it was strong and powerful.

It was always nice to be able to have a mage in the game until they took out the mage part and everything became more about support. I always loved the fact that Elly has a skill to help in every situation possible, and one of the reasons why Celestial builds became popular was to actually balance out the skills in a way that they weren’t too powerful or were too lacking that it was useless…

Prior to leaving this game I had many different sets of armor in my storage from all the times Elementalist was nerfed and I had to go after something else. It wasn’t fun when a nerf broke a build and I was forced to start over with a new build from scratch just to find that build nerfed in a future patch.

The people were like “yeah, it makes you think and always switch everything up” and I was like "This is a game, not a second job…and I find it annoying that outside of instant-damage on Fresh-Air builds or making an offensive bunker build, that elly pretty much became a heal-bot class.

First game where my love for support was in a mage class that lost its ability to mage (compared to when it was released) and retained its ability to support.

This thread is an example of why I haven’t come back to this game. I don’t mean the type of posting, as I can go to any forum out there on the net….and find the same quality of posting. At least here people actually would declare that they mean no offense or rudeness.

I remember having a lot of builds as Elementalist in Guild Wars 1 and playing GW2 I though the graphics and animations were cool for Elly, but hated how things panned out. I was loyal to Elementalist, and rather than picking a new main class… I went through hell in my real life and left the game.

This game was originally advertised that it was YOUR story and it was about the way YOU wanted to play. It then became NOT your story and it became all about how the developer WANTS YOU TO PLAY, and I never found that to be fair.

I am still waiting for the day I can return to this game, play my Elly again and find that I can feel good with a straight face and that I can look at the other elementalist across from me…. and know we have separate, yet equally effective builds to squash each other with, and run with a sign of relief that the opposing elementalist that is out there killing me is not running the same two to three builds that I am always running.

So much for Build Diversity

World vs World was by far my favorite thing in Guild Wars 2, and I felt that I went from Build-Crafting to have fun to Build-Crafting in order to survive.

Hello to Tarnished Coast….Been Gone forever….don’t know if I should return!

Elementalist role in wvw

in Elementalist

Posted by: Watson.6492

Watson.6492

I’v been extremely discouraged from playing my ele in WvW ever since Tempest became meta. Running around channeling an AoE spell with all kinds of buffs tacked on is probably the single least skillful design you could promote in the game. It’s a FAR cry from the old playstyle.

Elementalist role in wvw

in Elementalist

Posted by: Josh XT.6053

Josh XT.6053

I’v been extremely discouraged from playing my ele in WvW ever since Tempest became meta. Running around channeling an AoE spell with all kinds of buffs tacked on is probably the single least skillful design you could promote in the game. It’s a FAR cry from the old playstyle.

It can be countered pretty well if you know what you’re doing. Its as simple as CCing them during the over loads since almost no one runs the stability on overload trait. You stop the damage and put their stuff on cooldown. Overloads are great against people who don’t know what they’re doing.

Asphyxia [XT] – Fort Aspenwood Roamer
My Builds at Asphyxia.tv/builds

Elementalist role in wvw

in Elementalist

Ryou.2398

I seem to be doing pretty good without it and I’m under leveled and geared. Hek I’m only using 2 specs.

Elementalist role in wvw

in Elementalist

Ryou.2398

This thread is an example of the frustration that exists within the Elementalist Class itself. Don’t get me wrong as when GW2 was launched I wanted to be an Elly from the start, and I was….. Back when it was strong and powerful.

It was always nice to be able to have a mage in the game until they took out the mage part and everything became more about support. I always loved the fact that Elly has a skill to help in every situation possible, and one of the reasons why Celestial builds became popular was to actually balance out the skills in a way that they weren’t too powerful or were too lacking that it was useless…

Prior to leaving this game I had many different sets of armor in my storage from all the times Elementalist was nerfed and I had to go after something else. It wasn’t fun when a nerf broke a build and I was forced to start over with a new build from scratch just to find that build nerfed in a future patch.

The people were like “yeah, it makes you think and always switch everything up” and I was like "This is a game, not a second job…and I find it annoying that outside of instant-damage on Fresh-Air builds or making an offensive bunker build, that elly pretty much became a heal-bot class.

First game where my love for support was in a mage class that lost its ability to mage (compared to when it was released) and retained its ability to support.

This thread is an example of why I haven’t come back to this game. I don’t mean the type of posting, as I can go to any forum out there on the net….and find the same quality of posting. At least here people actually would declare that they mean no offense or rudeness.

I remember having a lot of builds as Elementalist in Guild Wars 1 and playing GW2 I though the graphics and animations were cool for Elly, but hated how things panned out. I was loyal to Elementalist, and rather than picking a new main class… I went through hell in my real life and left the game.

This game was originally advertised that it was YOUR story and it was about the way YOU wanted to play. It then became NOT your story and it became all about how the developer WANTS YOU TO PLAY, and I never found that to be fair.

I am still waiting for the day I can return to this game, play my Elly again and find that I can feel good with a straight face and that I can look at the other elementalist across from me…. and know we have separate, yet equally effective builds to squash each other with, and run with a sign of relief that the opposing elementalist that is out there killing me is not running the same two to three builds that I am always running.

So much for Build Diversity

World vs World was by far my favorite thing in Guild Wars 2, and I felt that I went from Build-Crafting to have fun to Build-Crafting in order to survive.

Hello to Tarnished Coast….Been Gone forever….don’t know if I should return!

Well not everyone wants a simple dps caster to play, and I’ve played other mmorpgs with nore complex ele types, anyways I don’t see how it’s an issue that they have the capability to heal, you can just spec for more dps or codi dps if you want to.

Elementalist role in wvw

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

We want the adaptable and intresting to play caster that does DPS and is viable not a pure healbot. Ele per design is a jack of all but ended being support. There is a massive difference in playstyle.
I personaly prefer to do counter builds. So adapt to what i meet and be a good mix of defene and offence that disrupts oposing gameplay and surprises.
So i play my own ele mixed setup. I lose against some builds but also destroy others that expect ele as easy win and am fine with that.

Basical when looking at meta i am better in the smaller fights but worse in the 4+ clashes then meta ele. I win against all power builds (OK power warrior with lots CC who can play kill me). I mostly draw condi warrior. I have it very hard against necro and can´t handle them in a teamfight and i loose to condi mesmer. It´s OK that way for me.

Of couse skill can always outplay me.
So basicaly i play avoiding mesmer. Unfortunately in WvW there are lots of perplexity mesmers roaming …..