Elementalist's crappy elite skills (non racial) SOLVED!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Hissatsu.7091

Hissatsu.7091

Forget the elites skills, GIVE ALL classes the choice to REPLACE their elite skill slot for a FOURTH utility slot(rofl thieves aint gona give up guild of thieves, etc etc so imo best way to fix ele’s elite) and because every1 is given the option(altho no 1 would probably give up their elites BESIDES eles :P) its balanced isn’t it?

Problem solved i think, ANet pretty please?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Razarei.2809

Razarei.2809

I love this suggestion and think ANet should implement this right away.

Elementalist – Blárp, Razarei, 55HPMonk, Need More Defense
Revenant – Master Blárp [Desolation]

in Elementalist

Posted by: Morthis.3968

Morthis.3968

Or they could just, you know, make useful elites for us. They’ve managed to make dagger storm, obviously they’ve figured out how to make whirl elites that are good, so I’m not sure what their excuse is for tornado.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Aether McLoud.1975

Aether McLoud.1975

Nobody besides thieves and mesmers would use elites then. Elites simply need to be balanced.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Rack.4930

Rack.4930

I would on my Warrior, Signet of everything is amazing. To be honest I’d use Glyph of Elementals fairly often as well, but would appreciate the opportunity to swap it out.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Taikanaru.5746

Taikanaru.5746

I thought Elite skills were supposed to be just that – elite? Whirlpool actually felt elite.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Hissatsu.7091

Hissatsu.7091

Many classes i’d guess would have REASONS to keep their elites, imo ele’s (unless they’re human) don’t really have much of a reason to keep their elites, Glyph of Elementals is our BEST, but compared to guild of thieves? no contest (no cc, mainly)