Elementalist team is a good idea?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Beren.8406

Beren.8406

Hello everybody,

Few days ago I started play with my girlfriend and she chose Elementalist, I chose Guardian, but I don’t feel comfortable with this, because I played little with Elementalist and “I fell in love”(We played 200 hours in Torchlight 2 with mages). And now I’ve got question and petition to you. What do you think about two Elementalist or three(because my friend also has Elementalist). Will we be able to play freely with only Elementalist team? I think about all end content: Fractals, WvW etc. I read many threads and I didn’t find solution. I know Elementalist is hard to play and don’t forgive mistakes but we love this profession.

Greetings and thanks.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

Ele is probably the strongest class overall in the game in the monent. It’s not uncommon to see PvE Speedrun guilds stack Eles, and for sPvP teams to run double Ele comps. Eles also synergize with each other really well.

Basically, you probably chose the best class to stack. In fact, people do it already. It’s probably the best class right now, so it’s not strange to do so. You’ll be totally fine.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Beren.8406

Beren.8406

Thanks for reply.

This answer made me very happy. This game suprised me at every turn. Which professions would be the pleasure for Ele?