Elementalists - The truth hurts.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

You’re fat and you know it.

See I said the same thing with much less typing. Pointless thread is pointless.

Look at the elementalits forum, people are always asking for buffs and complaining they are so weak. Its getting annoying that people keep blaming the profession and not themselves. It needed to be said eventually.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in Elementalist

Posted by: Duke Blackrose.4981

Duke Blackrose.4981

You’re making the assumption that a game that has just been released is not capable of having balance issues.

The truth is, Eles could suck or their players could suck at them – probably both.

in Elementalist

Posted by: mickers.2715

mickers.2715

Ive been hit harder , this just happens to be one i took a screen shot of. Been hit for a 8k steal too. And i wasnt running a full glass cannon build 22k hp either 1500 or 1k toughness not sure what necklace i had on at the time, ele can be a bit squishy sometimes.

Attachments:

in Elementalist

Bunzy.8674

You’re making the assumption that a game that has just been released is not capable of having balance issues.

The truth is, Eles could suck or their players could suck at them – probably both.

obviously there is balance issues in every game, but the fact i can play my elementalist and dominate in sPvP means its obviously not the profession.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in Elementalist

Bunzy.8674

Ive been hit harder , this just happens to be one i took a screen shot of. Been hit for a 8k steal too. And i wasnt running a full glass cannon build 22k hp either 1500 or 1k toughness not sure what necklace i had on at the time, ele can be a bit squishy sometimes.

So the thief was running a glass cannon build and left you with 8k health so you just pop your heal and continue? I don’t see the problem here. Thieves get stronger with the less health you have so try to keep up maximum health when fighting them. Also try not to give thieves your back if you can help it, i know that’s easier said then done.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in Elementalist

mickers.2715

Its very situational we do fine in 1v1 group fights you cant pull off a finisher or revive without getting downed stupidly quickly , our main burst in scepter can be back peddled out of.

Any class can dominate you just follow your team zerg around and plow the enemy into the ground with more people. Most games i win im usually 100 points behind the enemy team because a run around capping bases and defending.

you added it up wrong, that burst combo left me on negative 1khp, the only reason i survived it was because i switched to water attunement which gives me a small heal, he could quite easily restealth and backstab me again even though a few auto hits would be enough.

Its mostly when im fighting other people they instant kill me from 50% hp, they usually just stealth from far away. + there are no tells to dodge since steal is instant and i dont have preditor vision for stealth.

(edited by mickers.2715)

in Elementalist

Bunzy.8674

Its very situational we do fine in 1v1 group fights you cant pull off a finisher or revive without getting downed stupidly quickly , our main burst in scepter can be back peddled out of.

Any class can dominate you just follow your team zerg around and plow the enemy into the ground with more people. Most games i win im usually 100 points behind the enemy team because a run around capping bases and defending.

you added it up wrong, that burst combo left me on negative 1khp, the only reason i survived it was because i switched to water attunement which gives me a small heal, he could quite easily restealth and backstab me again even though a few auto hits would be enough.

Its mostly when im fighting other people they instant kill me from 50% hp, they usually just stealth from far away. + there are no tells to dodge since steal is instant and i dont have preditor vision for stealth.

I was just focusing on the backstab, but at a closer look you can see you were also fighting a warrior so perhaps you got stacked with vulnerability which is why that hit so hard. You mentioned you survived, this is where you need to learn to kite and los away. Lots of people in this game have trouble with knowing when to run away. If you have ever played LoL you should teamfight similar to that.

Note: I am 100% confident in 1v1ing any profession apart from guardian in a hammer spec. That is the only real profession that gives me trouble.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

(edited by Bunzy.8674)

in Elementalist

mickers.2715

Me too i have no problem with guardian other than it takes a while , Thief is only really annoying when they pop thief guild and the trip wire from the adds gets you killed instantly or if its in a group fight and the thief just decides to come over and get me instant killed without me being able to see him to dodge.

I think there is a known bug though with stealth not breaking instantly upon hitting.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Sharpe.1485

Sharpe.1485

Can we see a video of you dominating in sPvP? With the clock turned on please, to avoid cherry picking?

Not a video of an elementalist doing just decentely enough to not be pathetic, or getting by, not finishing off opponents who are already in a fight and busy, not fights in which noone targets you… what we need is actual pvp footage of a good player “dominating!” pvp so we can take some notes and see how it’s done.

It would help alot of us understand what we’re doing wrong.

Unless ofcourse, you are actually full of kitten which is what I suspect. And you like a few others just come down here and make these threads because the simple concept of class balance escapes your comprehensional grasp?

in Elementalist

Posted by: DrTenma.7249

DrTenma.7249

Oh, you’re that one ele from last night that kept saying “Owned” whenever you and your team zerged someone.

Remember me? The guardian? The one you would just dance around and not be able to touch unless your zerg showed up? It was funny watching you squirm around doing all sorts of shenanigans while i just autoattacked you with my scepter and flicked you off point like a bug.

Oh yeah, just zerg in 8v8 and be the best elementalist out there who says “owned” whenever he gangs up on someone.

Lol pure gold.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Loic.4367

Loic.4367

Oh, you’re that one ele from last night that kept saying “Owned” whenever you and your team zerged someone.

Remember me? The guardian? The one you would just dance around and not be able to touch unless your zerg showed up? It was funny watching you squirm around doing all sorts of shenanigans while i just autoattacked you with my scepter and flicked you off point like a bug.

Oh yeah, just zerg in 8v8 and be the best elementalist out there who says “owned” whenever he gangs up on someone.

Wow, ouch. Looks like someone’s got your number, Bunzy.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Eclipses.7152

Eclipses.7152

Bunzy is the same fool from the BWE’s saying all the same crap about how ele’s were fine and players were bad.

Eclipses
The Royal Guard – http://theroyalguardclan.enjin.com
Isle of Janthir

in Elementalist

Posted by: Zhead.2675

Zhead.2675

I dont mean to be rude but i’ve got to say 1 word:
Owned!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Oma Overdose.2069

Oma Overdose.2069

Thanks Science that made me laugh.

It’s stupid being rude to the opposite team as next round they could end up being your teammates.

in Elementalist

Bunzy.8674

@science you posted a screenshot where it shows i have more points then you despite being on the losing team? That’s hilarious. Since when has 1v1 become a zerg? I can understand why you would be embarrassed to lose to an elementalist considering people think we are “underpowered” but no need to lie about it. The reason I say owned is when someone gets absolutely dominated so if that was you I am sorry but you were obviously not a challenge for me.

I am making a video that will be unedited (apart from music). I will post on these forums in about 2-3 days so look out for that

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in Elementalist

Bunzy.8674

Okay I recorded the first 2 games I went into. I didn’t edit it or anything. They are still processing so I will link once they are both up. Probably except about 6-8 hours from now.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in Elementalist

Posted by: Razarei.2809

Razarei.2809

@Bunzy, because score means everything right? Thanks for showing the world how much of an idiot you are. I see you’re one of those guys that go into a match and zerg people for kills, instead of really doing what you’re supposed to do.

Good luck in high end Tournament PvP.

@Science – Nice one.

Elementalist – Blárp, Razarei, 55HPMonk, Need More Defense
Revenant – Master Blárp [Desolation]

in Elementalist

Posted by: Allan.1395

Allan.1395

Lol Mickers, I have an elementalist myself and play Thief in PVP. The thief that killed you there in the screenshot is me playing, Pretty fun to see. This is done by using 4traits which all have an 45 sec cooldown. Total of 8 button press in less then half an second gives a result of up to 8-19k crits in PVP. I am pretty useless after I have did this snowball combination of skills, have no utility or hp aswell.

Heres a video of me playing I made in about 3 games ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO3Su2tTch4 this was purely to show my friends the combination and damage potentional.

in Elementalist

Razarei.2809

@Allan

That is some mad numbers.

in Elementalist

Posted by: SeraVerte.2640

SeraVerte.2640

@Science
Check and mate.

in Elementalist

Bunzy.8674

@Bunzy, because score means everything right? Thanks for showing the world how much of an idiot you are. I see you’re one of those guys that go into a match and zerg people for kills, instead of really doing what you’re supposed to do.

@Science – Nice one.

Clearly a jealous hater.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in Elementalist

Razarei.2809

@Science – Nice one.

Clearly a jealous hater.

Yeah I’m definitely jealous of how great you are at both tactical gameplay and gameplay in general. You’re definitely my idol.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Winds.3087

Winds.3087

I remember a guy named bunzy from RIFT, he was always making troll threads with one phrase on forums.

in Elementalist

Bunzy.8674

I remember a guy named bunzy from RIFT, he was always making troll threads with one phrase on forums.

what was your username?

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in Elementalist

Razarei.2809

what was your username?

There you have it. This is that very same troll.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Winds.3087

Winds.3087

what was your username?

Does it really matter here?

in Elementalist

Bunzy.8674

what was your username?

Does it really matter here?

Also too be fair they weren’t troll threads, everyone just screams troll now days and never takes anything seriously.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in Elementalist

Bunzy.8674

Here is my first game of the day. Completely unedited. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPs5w07YWHM&feature=youtu.be

I will be uploading my 2nd game soon.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in Elementalist

Razarei.2809

@ Bunzy

Is this really your response?

in Elementalist

Bunzy.8674

@ Bunzy

Is this really a question?

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in Elementalist

Razarei.2809

@ Bunzy

Yeah, it is. However, I’m going to let other users point it out.

in Elementalist

Bunzy.8674

@ Bunzy

Yeah, it is. However, I’m going to let other users point it out.

As I have stated its completely unedited and from the first two games i played. I could have shown a montage or games where my team wins but that’s not what the people wanted. I just recorded win or lose, play bad or play well I was still going to upload regardless.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in Elementalist

Posted by: CC Ivonne.6782

CC Ivonne.6782

Community Coordinator

Hi everybody,
the main post in the thread was deleted. This is an inflammatory thread and the discussion has gotten out of hand. It will now be locked.