Elite Ele help (PvE, SPvP)/Lf Elite Guild

in Elementalist

Posted by: CDC.3810

CDC.3810

Q:

Hey there, I use a 6/2/6 (XII,VIII,V/ IV / XII,VII,IV) rampager oriented full ele with nightmare runes and sigil of strength on staff and dagger and really hope someone very pro and elite can help me answer some of my doubts to b better in general as an ele.

PvE-wise: I wonder what biggest damage output build is, I’ve compared my damage after bleeds end (using skills like churning earth) to those of “supposed” standart full zerk eles, and after taking into consideration the total damage after conditions end i don’t c my damage build as "inferior"to those of zerks damagewise, so I really wonder, as a goal to get better and really b the most efficient damager (don’t care too much about survival just talking damage here), why in reality do i get told everytime to roll full zerk to maximize damage output if i want to be a true dpser.

SPvP-wise: I use the exact same build simply to nuke cause it’s fun to do very high damage and troll people with conditions , but on a more serious lv against every class in general (cause i usually fail miserably against good mesmers or such), i wonder what’s the best balanced , rotationwise, or idk…. build to aim for in SPvP that really will let me fight balancedly in most cases.

- links to Builds/Traits/Runes/Sigils/Priorities (like skills to use for rotations) or anything to complement to my PvE and SPvP questions and general feedback would be much appreciated.

- also looking for very elite, active and pro guild i can become better with, (finally got free time after years of gw2 release… so as far as year goes i’ll be very dedicated. Also, tend to get the hang of stuff pretty quickly so would like to b around pple i can really learn from to become an elite player). On guild thing , i can dedicate 8 + hrs a day np lol.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Swimsasa Stoon.8936

Swimsasa Stoon.8936

reading your story,
I’m no elite or don’t consider myself to be but reading about what you want to do I think you should try out Celestial stats instead of Rampager.

Also a true dpser only shines when he’s able to deliver the pay-load. Condis get cleansed. Therefore stacking many condis is worthless, it is far more important to just continue to apply pressure through condis AND direct dmg staying alive so you can do more damage is also important in every situation. I prefer to kill my opponents before they do damage and conditions tend to allow your opponents to do damage on you while direct damage doesn’t. Also since you almost never pvp alone you might be running with people who do fully spec for conditions and your weak conditions might overwrite theirs thus nullifying much of their damage.

That’s all the general feedback y’r gonna get.

As for the guild.. What server are you on? Am in 3 guilds, officer in 2 and guest in the third. One is for general fun, Two is for teaming up with people for tpvp and Third is for big meta events like Wurm and Tequatl.

in Elementalist

Posted by: CDC.3810

CDC.3810

thx for feedback and im in sorrow’s furnace

in Elementalist

Posted by: DEKeyzToChaos.7381

DEKeyzToChaos.7381

I would love to run your PvE rotation through my calculator to compare damage numbers to the more meta builds, if you’re willing to share it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Swimsasa Stoon.8936

Swimsasa Stoon.8936

thx for feedback and im in sorrow’s furnace

2bad, I’m on a piken square based guild.