Enjoy!

Enjoy!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Zuik.7158

Zuik.7158

http://pastebin.com/e9276EXr

Take into consideration that almost all past leaks have been legit and that this shouldn’t have a professional edge to it as the described skills are clearly lacking many details.

Here’s hoping this is genuine.

Enjoy!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Graendall.4765

Graendall.4765

wow…Seems a “bit” OP..but tbh its what i always wanted for my ele.Some controlable quickness to be sure i can land those bursts.

Zancrow The Red-Elementalist of [ObV]Oblivion-Hardcore WvW guild
http://oblivion-guild.shivtr.com/
Server-Piken Square

Enjoy!

in Elementalist

Posted by: ESKan.6782

ESKan.6782

Plot twist: ICD is 30 seconds and not per attunement.

Quickened Meteor Shower would be neat though.

[PD] – Far Shiverpeaks.
Nameless Inversion/Ascension/Evasion/Ruination/Impression/Perdition/Compassion/Tactician
Guild Wars 2 will be an amazing game when it’s finished. Compare Prophecies to EotN!

Enjoy!

in Elementalist

Posted by: phaeris.7604

phaeris.7604

Doesn’t seem op at all really.

Nice step in the right direction of giving eles both some more survivability and defence.

Enjoy!

in Elementalist

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

If they “fix” the Meteor Shower→Tornado combo it would be really nice for WvW.
But actually I’d say that for WvW it would be really good even without said fix. Even if it is only 1s (which will be), it would ensure a Healing Rain and almost a full Meteor Shower… definitely good to have.

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

Enjoy!

in Elementalist

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

Yeah I’m reserving judgement until we have some data on the duration and cooldowns. Seems very situational for an elite skill though. Quickness stomps ftw.

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

Enjoy!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Arcturus.8109

Arcturus.8109

Yeah I’m reserving judgement until we have some data on the duration and cooldowns. Seems very situational for an elite skill though. Quickness stomps ftw.

Not nearly as situational as other ele’s elites, showertornado or flashfgs. Depends on numbers that can be a great alternative to more consistent, but hardly noticeable elite elemental.
Too bad we cannot really control quickness with it (swapping attunement has other priorities) or really benefit from it (apart from staff ele and lightning autoattacks). But hey! Imagine that this may make a churning earth into a real skill with only 1.55sec cast time. That would be great.

Enjoy!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

They’re not real. These were on the forums only a few weeks ago, word for word, as a suggestion. I’ll see if I can find the post, but with our search function probably not….

EDIT: Can’t find it, but guys check the date. This was posted as a data leak today yet the pastebin file was made last december.

(edited by Conncept.7638)

Enjoy!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Zelyhn.8069

Zelyhn.8069

Oh man if that signet is real this is going to be godly for my beloved DF fresh air build in PvE !!

Zelyhn.8069 [rT]
Retired elementalist theorycrafter