Evasive arcana air ability.

in Elementalist

Posted by: phaeris.7604

phaeris.7604

I know the radius is meant to be 180, but it seems like you basically have to dodge roll on top of them for the blind to hit.

Maybe making it a little bigger to allow for ease of use?

Is that unreasonable?

in Elementalist

Posted by: P Fun Daddy.1208

P Fun Daddy.1208

I know the radius is meant to be 180, but it seems like you basically have to dodge roll on top of them for the blind to hit.

Maybe making it a little bigger to allow for ease of use?

Is that unreasonable?

Blind is pretty powerful, they probably want to limit it on EA.

in Elementalist

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

180 is 10 more than melee, so yeah pretty much right on top of.

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

in Elementalist

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

It’s already an insanely good trait that defines a lot of Elementalist gameplay. It doesn’t need to get stronger. :X

in Elementalist

Posted by: cheese.4739

cheese.4739

The blind is very effective - you have to use it offensively, yes, but much more than this range and it’d be able to blind a whole node or not aim your dodges. Extra damage avoidance after a dodge? Thanks! Cheap safestomp for an ally? Thanks!

The effects from the other attunments are very powerful, too - the trait definitely doesn’t need any buffing to make it even more desirable.

in Elementalist

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

The only time you want to use it in air is on a stomp so you don’t have to waste a cantrip. And this is the time when you’re in melee range to get use out of it. A 240 radius wouldn’t be too much to ask, though. It is supposed to be an aoe after all.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in Elementalist

Posted by: Grimreaper.5370

Grimreaper.5370

I like the fact its semi-hard to land. Although sometimes I feel like it should be landing and it doesn’t.