FGS auto DPS

FGS auto DPS

in Elementalist

Posted by: TheKillerAngel.3596

TheKillerAngel.3596

How does the DPS of the FGS autoattack compare to other attacks the elementalist has, such as Lava font spam, lightning hammer, etc?

Think stacking and skipping trash is cheap?
Read: Playing to Win.
Guide: How to play a Mesmer in dungeons.

FGS auto DPS

in Elementalist

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

You’re probably better off asking this forum for that question – http://www.dtguilds.com/forum/m/6563292/viewforum/4280883

FGS auto DPS

in Elementalist

Posted by: Darox.8069

Darox.8069

No need to go to uncharted territory : the AA of the FGS is simply weaker than almost everything

FGS auto DPS

in Elementalist

Posted by: winterchillz.2564

winterchillz.2564

No need to go to uncharted territory : the AA of the FGS is simply weaker than almost everything

Cloud of Sparrows
Fluffiest Blood Legion Charr
“At least I die knowing my sisters are free”

FGS auto DPS

in Elementalist

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

Yeah, even if there’s big numbers, don’t forget it’s a channeled skill; the dps is pretty awful.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

FGS auto DPS

in Elementalist

Posted by: TheKillerAngel.3596

TheKillerAngel.3596

So how would you feel about significantly increasing FGS auto DPS to compensate for the rush nerf? That seems like a pretty reasonable option; after all it’s an elite and should feel powerful. I think among the Elementalist’s auto-attack options, the Fiery Greatsword should have the highest DPS to justify being an elite.

Think stacking and skipping trash is cheap?
Read: Playing to Win.
Guide: How to play a Mesmer in dungeons.

FGS auto DPS

in Elementalist

Posted by: ArthurDent.9538

ArthurDent.9538

It shouldn’t be the highest dps auto attack since it is very easy to land while kiting (you can hit people behind you while running directly away from them and putting the dps of the lightning hammer auto chain on that would be absurd). However it really does deserve a dps boost as right now it is so weak compared to most other auto attacks not even considering it is an elite skill on a 3 minute cool down.

14 Dungeon paths soloed
Lupi solos on 9/9 professions
Wost Engi NA

FGS auto DPS

in Elementalist

Posted by: Chesire.9043

Chesire.9043

I would be satisfied with half the CD on it or at least reduced, considering it locks us out of our other abilities and doesn’t even combo with itself.

I’ve been using it over the others because of mobility purposes. It’s still useful for escaping and the #5 does pretty nice damage to downed targets if you’re not running Staff (like say in small skirmishes in WvW or on points).

FGS auto DPS

in Elementalist

winterchillz.2564

Considering my Lightning Whip hits in and between 5k and 10-12k, I’d be happy if every FGS auto attack tops at least 8k per hit.

Cloud of Sparrows

FGS auto DPS

in Elementalist

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

i’d be happy if they buffed #5 on it. it does significantly less damage than ice storm on ice bow, and FGS is an elite. i think its #5 skill deserves a damage buff especially after the massive nerf on #4 which makes it pretty useless as an elite except to have a runaway skill you can use every 3 mins. As far as elites go, you’re better off using the racial elites now. Yes, racial elites are significantly better than all ele elite skills now. Didnt Anet say long ago they didn’t want racial skills to outshine profession skills? Well, they messed up, because they do now.

FGS auto DPS

in Elementalist

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

I’m running snow leopard, it’s great for solos and resetting fights.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

FGS auto DPS

in Elementalist

Posted by: Darox.8069

Darox.8069

Asura golems <3

FGS auto DPS

in Elementalist

winterchillz.2564

Who let the hounds out, who, who, who

Cloud of Sparrows

FGS auto DPS

in Elementalist

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

yeah, fgs no longer feels like an elite skill……………..:/

FGS auto DPS

in Elementalist

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Any idea when they plan to fix fiery rush? My ele dragons tooth base damage is 1489 in mist and fiery rush base damage is about 2143. Still fiery rush hit only 1200 while dragons tooth hit over 1600.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch