in Elementalist

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

It seems odd to me that this skill has both a channeled casting time AND an activation delay. It seems it would be much easier to use if it were instant cast, then some activation delay.

The weird thing about the channeled effect is that even if you interrupt it midway, it still seems to go off normally. So that really makes me wonder if the channeled part isn’t just a bug.

Any thoughts?

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

in Elementalist

Posted by: RizziVanizzi.1532

RizziVanizzi.1532

It’s great actually, because you can switch then to other attunements and use it as a blast finisher

in Elementalist

Posted by: Dib.5186

Dib.5186

^^^

Eruption followed by Lava Font is wicked… If you’re really quick you can get Frozen Ground in there too.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Caladh.7208

Caladh.7208

I haven’t noticed any difference in strength of it between a ‘full cast’ and ‘interrupted cast’.
As for combos, it works nicely with geyser as well.
Also, isn’t it a bit overkill to combine it with frozen ground as enemies are chilled in it anyway?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Naryoril.6507

Naryoril.6507

i never tried it, but couldn’t you chill ranged attackers as well this way? or does the frost armor only help against melee attacks?

in Elementalist

Posted by: DrTenma.7249

DrTenma.7249

Lol is the premature interrupt bug back? Good news, and should also work with ice spike.