Finally doing it.

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Cynical.2097

Cynical.2097

I’m done with ele. I can’t deal with the beatings anymore. Wish there was a way for me to refund my incinerator.

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: DiogoSilva.7089

DiogoSilva.7089

Why give up on the ele two days before the buffs?

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: EchenSketch.9142

EchenSketch.9142

These “buffs” don’t help any of the main issues of the Ele. We’re still forced into utilities, we’re still forced to use trait points for survivabliity, we still have kitten base stats.

Falkriiii – Elementalist

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

DiogoSilva.7089

These “buffs” don’t help any of the main issues of the Ele. We’re still forced into utilities, we’re still forced to use trait points for survivabliity, we still have kitten base stats.

Wrong. This patch doesn’t magically fix the elementalist, but it’s a step in the right direction.

Base attunement cooldowns is one of our major issues. I’m surprised you didn’t mention it. The current values make it nearly impossible to make any viable build outside of arcana, regardless of how many good traits there might exist out of it, because high attunement cooldowns can break this profession completely. This is getting improved with the upcoming patch.

We’re still forced to trait for survivability, but we’ll get more defensive traits in new lines (diamond skin, burning fire) and we’re getting improved defensive traits (tempest defense, final shielding, stone flesh).

Our new heal will give us an extra blast finisher/ arcane skill without having to sacrifice some of our precious defensive utilities.

And non-ele meta builds in pvp are getting toned down, which makes us indirectly stronger.

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: DrTenma.7249

DrTenma.7249

For all i care they are nefing my non “meta” build, so kitten them and kitten the white knight.

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

totally don’t blame you
elem sucks and it’s not a l2p issue

by the way, my above post isn’t sarcastic at all
i’m in the same boat as the opening poster.. if the upcoming patch isn’t world changing i’m just going to flat out quit the game.. if you asked me a year ago what i wanted for elem, i’d say “well, i just want the bug fixes” a few months ago “well, some marginal buffs to keep elem relevant” and today? it better be “world changing” or the sentimental value i foolishly invested in my elementalist will only captivate me enough to log in a few minutes a day to march my minis around lion’s arch.. or mindlessly farm a few hours for time killing purposes

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: scerevisiae.1972

scerevisiae.1972

because they’re not buffs?

For a PVE player the changes might be fine but for most PVP players, the changes will make 20 water 20 arcane the new minimum instead of 15 water 20 arcane.

Not a great result when their stated goal was to reduce the dependency on arcane.

downed state is bad for PVP

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jeydra.4386

Jeydra.4386

I’ve heard there’s a way to un-soulbind legendary items. Try searching.

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Senjun.8149

Senjun.8149

Lol you call those buffs? Go to the mesmer forums and ranger forums and see what they are getting. Now THOSE are buffs and big ones at that.

We are getting nerfed VERY hard because they are moving two essential traits for any decent ele up to master tier which also forces us to remove our current master tier selections for these ones. Major major nerf.

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Xernth.8561

Xernth.8561

And the trees are 20 points required now. Want Elemental Attunement or Cleansing Wave, traits useful to almost any build? Today you can invest 10 points each and have 50 or 60 points available for your crazy Fire/Air/Earth idea, on Tuesday those builds are crushed.

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Flux Qemist.6712

Flux Qemist.6712

Want to move your incinerator to a different character?

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/Transmute-legendary-to-white-and-back

Worth a try :-)

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Izer.2083

Izer.2083

I don’t get the saying that ele getting buffed… ele build used to be 20 at least in water and 20 in arcane. so what’s the difference? arcane V or some people prefer using VI is a must in any build….

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

Yea, the cleansing wave change is a massive bummer. We already have a pretty hard time dealing with condis, which crap on us pretty hard given the low health. You can’t really have a viable (non-kamikaze) build unless you have:

-Ether renewal + Evasive arcana or cleansing wave
-Cleansing Water + regen applying traits
-Use a focus (and then you might as well play another class b/c you are now slow, squishy,and do only decent damage)

Post patch you have to FURTHER into water just to get any kind of condi clear, thus weakening more balanced builds that splashed water for a little condi management.

This patch we are forced to pay a massive tax just because they force our basic survivability skills to also help a party. Weaken the party support a bit and make the personal survival better, so that we don’t have to build so bunkery to survive.

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

it’s not a l2p issue

Evidently it is, because I’m doing perfectly fine with my eles.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: STRanger.5120

STRanger.5120

it’s not a l2p issue

Or you’re just extremely lucky to have less skilled opponents than yourself, what about precursors, are those dropping to you often?

#ELEtism 4ever

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Lian Olsam.9541

Lian Olsam.9541

+1 if we have no good surprise i will left ele too.. i m bored to all those stuff i have also a guard and a war and they r stronger in every kind of content… no point to play ele anymore anet had killed it… and this patch its another nerf

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

DiogoSilva.7089

Lol you call those buffs? Go to the mesmer forums and ranger forums and see what they are getting. Now THOSE are buffs and big ones at that.

Are we talking about the same rangers that are going to get their top meta pvp build further nerfed? The same rangers that have less of a place in pve and wvw than we do? Seems perfectly fair to me. The buffs to mesmers, however, seem a bit troubling.

Now let’s look at our buffs.

In PvE, they pretty much improve almost every single meta build we have. Lightning Hammer builds will become more flexible, 30 fire builds will gain a free adept slot, Staff builds will require less points in arcana for their precious trait, any build with 10 points in earth is going to get slightly more toughness, and pretty much all non-arcana builds (which are most of the min-max builds) will have improved base attunement cooldowns.

In PvP, any Rock Solid variant is going to be buffed, and even though 10-water builds will lose cleansing wave, two new condition traits in other lines will compensate for that. Cantrip traits will be buffed because of the existence of a fifth cantrip proc, and because taking all the cantrip traits now will no longer come at the cost of base attunement cooldowns. Likewise, aura builds will no longer have to sacrifice some of their precious traits for the prison that is base attunement cooldowns, in addition to a buff to an aura trait. Earth/ Water bunkers will get buffed because of the Diamond Skin, and because – once more – they’re no longer imprisioned by the high base attunement cooldowns.

Not to mention the nerfs to spirit rangers, hambow warriors, sword thieves and condi-burst necros, which were the builds that took us out of the pvp meta in the first place, when they first came out.

Will all those new builds become as strong as the builds we have now? WE DONĀ“T KNOW. But they will surely become stronger than at their current state. Until time proves how strong those new builds end up being, any statement that claims otherwise is just pessimistic.

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

I’m doing perfectly fine as well with my burst Ele in both in pve and WvW… Specially now that I started experimenting with the focus as off hand in WvW solo and small group roaming.

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Graendall.4765

Graendall.4765

I will never understand from what kind of players all this QQ comes from.Are you an sPvPer? a roamer in WvW?do you play with a group?Please tell us what exactly is frustrating you.Is it a thief that backstabed your berserker geared ele for 13k and you insta died?

Imo most of the QQ the last 7 months comes from people running D/D when it was God Mode..nothing less you could beat anything easily,too many panic buttons,like warrior now.

I am not implying that ele is in a good state but far from the bottom.The many nerfs to bring us to a balanced state seems like a huge kittenstorm of nerfs but plenty of them were justified imo.

Personaly i cannot wait for the patch tommorow(exept ascended gear duh -.-) cause i will be able to build a much more offensive elementalist whilst still be able to survive.

P.S. Solution to Incinerator..Make the legendary staff/scepter

Zancrow The Red-Elementalist of [ObV]Oblivion-Hardcore WvW guild
http://oblivion-guild.shivtr.com/
Server-Piken Square

(edited by Graendall.4765)

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

DiogoSilva.7089

I will never understand from what kind of players all this QQ comes from.

This is simply how mmo profession forums work. It’s a place where people like to gather so they can complain about the remaining professions together. It’s not exclusive to the elementalist forum, nor to guild wars 2.

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

I will never understand from what kind of players all this QQ comes from.Are you an sPvPer? a roamer in WvW?do you play with a group?Please tell us what exactly is frustrating you.Is it a thief that backstabed your berserker geared ele for 13k and you insta died?

Imo most of the QQ the last 7 months comes from people running D/D when it was God Mode..nothing less you could beat anything easily,too many panic buttons,like warrior now.

100th post fighting misinformation
D/D ELE OFFICIALLY never was seen as an issue in WWW!!!
Cantrip PvP S/D bunker ele was “slightly too effective”, D/D ele was “somehow bleeding” in www, and “uneffective” in PvE….

RTL nerf is not only excessive in the eyes of most, but also unintended.

RTL is meant to be 20 on evasion, block etc….instead you can t catch any DECENT player with the only profession stuck at close range fights with the only tool meant to do the job.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

it’s not a l2p issue

Or you’re just extremely lucky to have less skilled opponents than yourself, what about precursors, are those dropping to you often?

I doubt I’ve been lucky for 2500 hours straight.

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

Unless you’re a pve player, or a staff zergling, we’re getting nerfed hard in this patch, just like with every patch. Big surprise there. Have you seen mesmers new heal compared to our crappy new one? And they’re nerfing arcane wave just for this crappy new heal that no one will ever use except for staff zerglings. Anet just wants ele to be a buffbot and only use staff. That’s why D/D gets nerfed so hard in every single patch.

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

DiogoSilva.7089

That’s why D/D gets nerfed so hard in every single patch.

The new heal benefits dagger eles a lot.

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Nikkinella.8254

In a world where conditions don’t exist. It’s not good enough to replace ether renewal. The damage is crap and the heal isn’t good unless you’re zerging and hitting multiple targets. . They should have just made it do a base heal of like 8k and remove a condition for each enemy hit. And make it do as much damage as arcane wave does now. That would be worth using.

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

In a world where conditions don’t exist. It’s not good enough to replace ether renewal. The damage is crap and the heal isn’t good unless you’re zerging and hitting multiple targets. . They should have just made it do a base heal of like 8k and remove a condition for each enemy hit. And make it do as much damage as arcane wave does now. That would be worth using.

The heal is going to be my choice when I am playing staff ele in a zerg. Even though I’m probably not coming back to the game after the end of the month.

Bad Elementalist

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Razor.6392

Razor.6392

It has a casting time so it’ll be extremely clunky when used with fire fields such as ring of fire or burning speed (why would anyone use their heal so early?) It clearly only benefits staff users.

The new heal will be a noob trap. It’s even worse than goeh because it can be ruined pretty badly with a blind or a dodge. At least ether renewal needs an interrupt to be ruined, in exchange it’s superior in every single way and it only has a 15 seconds cooldown.

Why do I want to inflict 800 damage again when I’m healing?

Level 60 pvp
Ele & thief main (full ascended)
Down with the braindead faceroll classes.

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Chaotic Storm.2815

Chaotic Storm.2815

Why do I want to inflict 800 damage again when I’m healing?

Anets way of saying “Hey we gave you a new attack skill, why you complaining your dps is still low”

#ELEtism

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Nikkinella.8254

I’d rather have the warrior’s new heal. A second endure pain that freaking heals you for more, the more people you have beating on you! Wtf were they thinking giving the already super OP warrior something like that?

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ganathar.4956

Ganathar.4956

I’d rather have the warrior’s new heal. A second endure pain that freaking heals you for more, the more people you have beating on you! Wtf were they thinking giving the already super OP warrior something like that?

Well to be fair one of the primary reasons warriors are so good is their healing signet so this new heal isn’t exactly a buff for them.

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

LordByron.8369

i find elementalist heal the worst amongst all profession…excluding maybe thief because i am not familiar with venoms and stuff and i can t judge.

I still can t find any way to use it aside staff dps ele in dungeons…the most situational skill of all.

GW2 balance:
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

i find elementalist heal the worst amongst all profession…excluding maybe thief because i am not familiar with venoms and stuff and i can t judge.

I still can t find any way to use it aside staff dps ele in dungeons…the most situational skill of all.

I think it is meant for staff in general: you have water fields on 20 and kitten CD, which if you blast heals you the same as any other heal, with the added benefit if enemies are nearby. Think of it like a worse version of healing turret, which is very good skill!

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: STRanger.5120

STRanger.5120

it’s not a l2p issue

I doubt I’ve been lucky for 2500 hours straight.

Well, I don’t. Otherwise you’d see that Ele has some serious design/balance issues at the moment you had seen our traits for the first time (assuming that you saw at least some traits of the other classes.), period.

#ELEtism 4ever

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Graendall.4765

Graendall.4765

100th post fighting misinformation
D/D ELE OFFICIALLY never was seen as an issue in WWW!!!
Cantrip PvP S/D bunker ele was “slightly too effective”, D/D ele was “somehow bleeding” in www, and “uneffective” in PvE….

RTL nerf is not only excessive in the eyes of most, but also unintended.

RTL is meant to be 20 on evasion, block etc….instead you can t catch any DECENT player with the only profession stuck at close range fights with the only tool meant to do the job.

The cooldown was small.40secs for not hiting your target is exessive maybe a 30sec cd would be better but you cannot tell me WvW D/D in its prime was bleeding.
Everyone and their grandmothers (see warrior now) was rolling an ele and was actualy able to get in and out of a zerg un-kittening-touched.I call that OP.

You can catch plenty of folks with D/D.RTL is not your only chaser.Lightning flash and earth grab work wonders..what you cannot do anymore is outrun a thief or leave a battle when things go poorly for you (and sometimes you CAN leave)

Zancrow The Red-Elementalist of [ObV]Oblivion-Hardcore WvW guild
http://oblivion-guild.shivtr.com/
Server-Piken Square

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

LordByron.8369

Earth 3 is not a viable option against thieves..
Not to mention its a skill that was infact NERFED and used to be another movement skill.

Finally i just remember that RTL nerf is due to spiritwatch making your Whole theory totally baseless……(and it was already if applied to www)

GW2 balance:

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

I think every ele here is used to “buffs” being underwhelming and our nerf being very dramatic.

Tomorrow my current build will cease to work (one of the adept trait I use will be moved to master). It is a supposed “unintended” accident to a new buff that offers more offensive variety.

At this point I’m out of comment, and I believe some other people are too. In my guild we don’t know what to expect. Every improvement possible to do with the ele and every mistake made in the nerfs have been explained in details on this forum. They tell us they read everything but really I wonder, with all the good suggestions I’ve read here and all the stuff they come up with that seems questionable.
Looking back:
In practice, is the new “Super speed” more fun or useful to use than the old Ride the Lightning?
Has removing Mist-form healing balanced the game considering you can die of conditions in Mistform and that other classes got condition boosts?

Similar questions for tomorrow:
is a 2% increase in precision transferred to healing (from 5% to 7%) perceivable? Can it even increase our crit chance by 1%?
Why not 10% instead of 7%? Would that be so OP that it would break the game balance like warrior hammer did for 2 months?

Will diamond skin take effect if you are hit by a 7k hit that inflicts bleeds? Because if it doesn’t then they have just made another bad useless trait.

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

LordByron.8369

is a 2% increase in precision transferred to healing (from 5% to 7%) perceivable? Can it even increase our crit chance by 1%?
Why not 10% instead of 7%? Would that be so OP that it would break the game balance like warrior hammer did for 2 months?

The numbers are a standard for all professions….

Will diamond skin take effect if you are hit by a 7k hit that inflicts bleeds? Because if it doesn’t then they have just made another bad useless trait.

I find its one of the worst trait design i ever seen in this game:

-totally counters a SINGLE build
-promotes passive playstyle
-Totally useless against anything else thus won t be used….
-requires balance via nerfing across the board, negatively impacting ANY build not using a GRANDMASTER trait extremely situational and on a suboptimal line for eles.

Imho diamond skin will be a total fiasco….

Ask yourself…would you build an ele to win against necro and lose to anything else?
That is what diamond skin will do.

Fire trait is interesting maybe…

GW2 balance:

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

I meant healing numbers not crit chance…

ok, so if the numbers are standard why aren’t the base stats? If the Warrior is gonna have twice more hp why can’t the ele have more healing or precision then?

Anyway, seems to me the game isn’t gonna get more balanced with this patch. However it does look like they tried to do something.

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Nikkinella.8254

-requires balance via nerfing across the board, negatively impacting ANY build not using a GRANDMASTER trait extremely situational and on a suboptimal line for eles.

Imho diamond skin will be a total fiasco….

Ask yourself…would you build an ele to win against necro and lose to anything else?
That is what diamond skin will do.

Fire trait is interesting maybe…

Diamond skin would be ok as a master trait, it’s unworthy of being a GM trait. Speaking of our earth traits, a lot of them are sub par. Geomancer’s freedom for example. Warrior has a better version of that at adept level, wtf? Combine it with earth’s embrace and move it down to adept. Diamond skin should be combined with rock solid and moved to master. That would actually make it worth going into earth.

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

LordByron.8369

diamond skin is the most situational trait ever i wouldn t even spend 5 trait point on it.

GW2 balance:

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Nikkinella.8254

I’d use it if they combined it with rock solid and moved it to master.

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Imagi.4561

Imagi.4561

Likewise, aura builds will no longer have to sacrifice some of their precious traits for the prison that is base attunement cooldowns, in addition to a buff to an aura trait. Earth/ Water bunkers will get buffed because of the Diamond Skin, and because – once more – they’re no longer imprisioned by the high base attunement cooldowns.

One of the main reasons it seems people go 30 into Arcana is not only for the attunement cooldown reduction, but also for Evasive Arcana. As someone who loves EA, I feel like this change is simply giving me less benefit for investing 30 trait points into Arcana.

#ELEtism
By Ogden’s hammer, what savings!

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

DiogoSilva.7089

You do? Diamond Skin is an evolution of almost every single passive trait in this game.

From a design perspective, it has the two positives for it: it demands more from the user (health needs to be kept high), and can be counter-played by your opponent (by dealing damage).

If you want to look at the “worst trait design I have ever seen in this game”, there are plenty of passive traits in GW2 that do not have the two positive points DS has.

It doesn’t. Do not let the “immune to conditions” description deceive you. Its effect is conditional, and tied to a highly volatile value: health. It can be countered by anyone, and if any specific build, for some reason, can’t absolutely do anything against it, its players can easily adapt it by bringing an extra direct damage source.

It does not. It’s a passive trait, but it does not promote passive play. It’s a trait that demands the elementalist to stay at near full health. Do you think that is something that happens passively? Only if no one is targetting the ele!

Useless against a sudden immobilize burst? Against cripples and chills while running away or chasing? Against traps or marks on the ground? There’s more to this trait than being an anti condition-builds.

Cleansing Wave was moved up because two new counter-condition traits were added in general, not because Diamond Skin’s functionality alone demands it to be this way.

Also, how will earth be a suboptimal line for eles? Are we talking about the same line that has one of our best pvp traits, Rock Solid? The minor #15 is decent, the minor #5 will be buffed, and the adept traits are decent.

Some players are already running with 20 earth in pvp.

EDIT Keep in mind that I’m not saying that Diamond Skin will be strong. It might up being underwhelming. I just don’t think the design is as bad as you make it sound to be. There’s a lot worse.

(edited by DiogoSilva.7089)

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

LordByron.8369

Diogo…. i won t waste an answer now…

We will see how many ele will run it in 1 month…

Its too situational for a GM trait…its imho as situational as falling damage trait.

Look at immobilize/chill skills DAMAGE…….its just useless..will maybe be good for some pve exploit.

P.S. also i don t expect people to go 30 earth and 20-30 water….and be effective

GW2 balance:

(edited by LordByron.8369)

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

DiogoSilva.7089

Diogo…. i won t waste an answer now…

We will see how many ele will run it in 1 month…

Its too situational for a GM trait…its imho as situational as falling damage trait.

Look at immobilize/chill skills DAMAGE…….its just useless..will maybe be good for some pve exploit.

P.S. also i don t expect people to go 30 earth and 20-30 water….and be effective

Again, I didn’t say it would be a strong or widely-used trait, just that the design isn’t as bad as you made it sound. If no on ends up picking DS, Anet can always buff it to require 85% health instead of 90%.

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Mbelch.9028

Mbelch.9028

Don’t know what all the hate is for. Good luck on warrior or mesmer, mate.

The strong shall persevere, the weak shall switch classes #ELEtism.

-Nex, [FEAR] Elementalist
https://www.youtube.com/user/GW2FearGaming

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ashadow.6874

Ashadow.6874

I’m done with ele. I can’t deal with the beatings anymore. Wish there was a way for me to refund my incinerator.

Step 1: Transmute Incinerator onto a level 80 White Dagger.
Step 2: Move new white account bound Incinerator onto your new Thief.
Step 3: Use transmutation splitter on white accound bound Incinerator and get back your Legendary level 80 Incinerator
Step 4: Go kill Eles with your new Thief and his shiny Incinerator.
Step 5: ???
Step 6: Profit —- and enjoy people hating you for 1 shotting them to the face.

Side note (extra step): Prepare yourself for all the players calling you OP for 1 shotting them as a Thief using stealth. Don’t forget to smile at their corpses.

#SAB 2014 plx

#OccupySAB2014

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Oneira.1495

Oneira.1495

I just wanted to chime in here from a complete, total noob perspective on things, i.e. leveling PvE. I’ve tried now every class except for Thief up to level 20 and most up to 30. After doing Guardian, Necro, Mesmer and Engineer I’m now leveling an Ele.

PvE is easy right? Well, with those 4 it sure is. But Ele is far more difficult to level in PvE and it’s not even close. Despite my great AOE attacks I’m constantly running for my life. My health pool drops from 90% to >25% in a heartbeat. All it takes is one Vet to hit me hard and I’m within seconds of going down.

I really don’t understand what these devs consider balancing because the Ele is way weaker than any other class I’ve seen so far. Now mind you, I don’t know the 80s scene, but from what you all tell me, it’s not good.

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Shadowfall.6543

Shadowfall.6543

You know someone made a post about quitting their Thief and Anet got back with a response fairly quickly. See Here

What do you think the odds are that we get an Anet response?

Finally doing it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

i think they lost interest in elementalist circa eye of the north…

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish