Fire Adept Idea: Burning Precision

in Elementalist

Posted by: kybraga.7103

kybraga.7103

Everyone knows about this trait, but how about a bit more… “Ouch” to it?
Burning Precision: “Critical hits have a chance to inflict burning, burning you apply lasts longer.”
-Okay, this is pretty weak, we got to admit. So let’s try.
Burning Precision: “Critical hits have a chance to cause a fire blast, burning foes in the radius and burns last longer.” -It’s similar to the chill trait on reaper.

-Feel free to add to this.-

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

very easy 3sec cooldown. And after all the nerfs put blinding ashes on 6sec. This might again make it worth.It feels quite underpowerd after being nerfed.
Ah and if we talk pushing weak fire traits make one with fire 100% fire aura duration which wil lgive 1,45sec longer aura pre patch duration and might make the trait considerable. Other option would be merge with conjurer and make a new one.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

I like that. Though, damage needs to be between 200-500.

Alerie Despins

in Elementalist

Posted by: Senario.2038

Senario.2038

The numbers could be up to debate though I think that if it was on a 3 sec internal cooldown for the blast portion it would be balanced. Right now 5 seconds for a 33% chance at applying 2.5 sec of burning is kinda terrible for a trait.

Fire’s first choices are in general not great though. The third trait used to be good. Conjurer is never used. And burning precision is basically used because the later traits in fire are good but the early traits barely make any sort of difference.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

What they need to do for all of the on crit effects or on such and such is to make the ICD per player not per effect. So there would be no need to make the effect aoe becuse your attks all ready are aoe.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA