For God sake, buff Ele

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

Facing 1vs1 is part of the game in wvw and tpvp, what are you talking about. It happens and is not against the design of the game lol.

If WvW was designed for solo play, you’d be able to take a keep all by yourself. Going solo there is a choice, not mandatory and in most cases, not very efficient unless you run into people that also go by themselves. Regardless, WvW is neither based nor balanced on solo play so if anything, the WvW merit of a profession shouldn’t be judged on their ability to solo there. That’s just a side topic. Regardless of how much you enjoy it, WvW is not a solo area.

I’m speaking about WvW. Ele is severely lacking there.

Staff eles are fantastic in larger groups.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

Solo roaming is dead. Even in full zerker s/d, the damage and defense is far below that of other classes in like-wise gear. You can kill under-geared bads. That’s it.

Can’t wait for Wildstar at this point.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Simc.9235

Simc.9235

Solo roaming is dead. Even in full zerker s/d, the damage and defense is far below that of other classes in like-wise gear. You can kill under-geared bads. That’s it.

Can’t wait for Wildstar at this point.

Shame on you..
you should learn to play before flame.

Ele can kill most classes if well played with one build.

Some exceptions are probably cond mesmer and cond necro.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Godly.9347

Godly.9347

what they need to do is put up our damage to the same as every other class with out going GC every other class can hit you with 5-6 k crit and still boast 30k hp and a decent toughness, our damage with out going GC is around 2 may be 3 k on a crit with 20 k max hp and very low toughness that sounds really under powered dont you think.they need to remove the delay on skills, just to cast the kitten spell means having to wait for them to do the stupid hand wave which btw is really freaking slow plus the delay in the attack accuall taking effect . reduce the cooldown on attunment change to 5 instead of 10 to allow proper cycling without getting stuck and for god sake reduce our cool downs on our higher lvl ability 40 sec cooldown wtf change lightning to have more aoe skills and make gust an aoe wave to blow back ppl trying to rush you, 1 skill that takes 40 sec to reload is useless in a fight only ever used to open with then your down to 3 elements for the rest of the fight pretty much. increase range so we dont have to be point blank to cast our skills most of the time i try to place skills or throw a projectile(projectiles should hit regardless of how far they traval if it hits it should hit) it say out of range, the ability is still on cooldown but you get nothing besides a wasted skill just saying. seriously come on guys what r u doing if you put defence all the way down to next to nothing then we should hit twice as hard to make up for it or put out defence up to the same lvl as every other class you cant have just one class that has low damage low hp and low toughness with no way of defending yourself. if anyone thinks my changes would be over powered think of the theif who can imobilize you indefinetly, drop you and turn invisable fight done,
warrior who can imobilize dash to stun axe whirl for 25 k damage insta kill combo
like apearently balancing means to pick classes you like and make sure they r op and any other class that competes with them has to be nerfed right

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Godly.9347

btw i ve had this game for 5 months now i bought the game because it had this class only to find out that its the weakest class in the game, i ve gone through 150 gold at least redoing my equips to find something that i could accually play wvw and still cant solo or pvp at all its been very frustrating to the point of raging wanting the throw my pc out the window i would switch classes but i dont like any other one as i said i got this game for this class if something isnt done soon about this i ll be finding a new game congratz you problly lost a player here you had to have known it was under powered and have done it on purpose for what ever reason i am for one thing very disappointted in your ability to balance this class

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: cheshirefox.7026

cheshirefox.7026

^

i can outswim a centaur!
when i’m done on an issue
i start talking in nerglish

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: PSX.9250

PSX.9250

Ele need a nerf more than anything, they can do everything extremely well. Plus Diamond Skin is OP.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Belial.1605

Belial.1605

I’m not understanding why Ele’s have the lowest health, and the lowest armor, but not the highest damage to compensate?

In comparison, Warriors have the highest health, highest armor, and the highest damage, and their trade off is the lowest healing.

Totally Totally Totally agree with you.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Belial.1605

Belial.1605

Ele need a nerf more than anything, they can do everything extremely well. Plus Diamond Skin is OP.

So, 1:10 ratio compared with warrior in spvp is a case? Or the same ratio vs guardian or necro?

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: mysticsicness.7598

mysticsicness.7598

I do not understand why the devs can’t see the problem with eles. Elementalists are extremely squishy, have skills that require tons of effort to get off, yet with very little reward for executing correctly. This class needs big changes and what we are getting from the devs are bandaids that aren’t compensating the profession properly.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: ATMAvatar.5749

ATMAvatar.5749

I do not understand why the devs can’t see the problem with eles.

None of them play elementalist characters. Every balance change made to the profession has been made from the perspective of an outsider looking in, and it shows.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Godly.9347

i want on of the dev to respond to any of these posts they know there is a problem when 9 out of 10 ppl say its way too under powered put it this way first day i started playing i was told that i should change my class and not waste my time with ele at all that says something right there any ppl that says other wise play other classes and enjoy having the ez kill so of course they say the class is fine why would they want to give up such ez kills

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Godly.9347

as i said make the changes above will even it out and allow it to compete on a lvl playing feild

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

This may be a bit selfish and unreasonable, but I’ve had this idea lately that they should allow the Elementalist to have more trait points than the other classes(professions). Maybe like 5 or 10 more. I always feel like my build is incomplete in some way. For example I have this really good vulnerability build and it literally needs 5 more trait points to be perfect. I feel like a lot of the builds for the Elementalist are like this. For most builds, you would need around 5 or 10 trait points to get that last buff in the trait line that would just be the icing on the cake. I figured I’d just throw this out there. haha.

But I’m not sure if I think it would even the playing field or if I’m just being biased towards the Elementalist.

The problem aren’t the amount of points, but the lack of good traits and basic class mechanic that compensate for our attunement swaping.

Why isn’t earthen Blast a blast finisher? It says “Blast” in the name.
Why are some traits totally useless? (10% chance on crit to do burning for a few sec… wtf?)
Why vigor and regen on cantrips and elemental attunement were moved to the master tier?
Why we can no longer heal in mist form?
Why our cd for RTL has been increase to 40 sec so you attune to air and can’t even use it and the range has been reduced?
Why does it takes 2 seconds with lag to throw a fireball with our auto attack that will miss the target…

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Assassin.7890

Assassin.7890

I feel like many made solid points. In some thread they already replied though and told us, that they will take care of our class.
Until then → bf4

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wintel.4873

Wintel.4873

Until then -> bf4

I can’t decide what is more frustrating to play, GW2 Ele in or BF4 in general :P

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: vanensang.1389

vanensang.1389

I’m not understanding why Ele’s have the lowest health, and the lowest armor, but not the highest damage to compensate?

In comparison, Warriors have the highest health, highest armor, and the highest damage, and their trade off is the lowest healing.

THIS. Thieves are unbelievably squishy and do tons of damage. I mean … its legitim isn’kitten As warriors and mesmers they can easily get out of fight or somehow save themselves while still doing a lot of damage. The elementalist is not able to do anything as easy as those mentioned professions. I mean … Why shouldn’t he while being a two- or threehit to other professions anyway? What sense of classbalancing is this?

There is absolutely nothing which justifies the current state of the elementalist. Especially four elements don’t.

Kodash [DE]
Avallora Erasleigh // e
Tara Airgetlám // m

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ptolomy.6984

Ptolomy.6984

At least we’re OP against everything that doesn’t move…

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: dostunuz.3982

dostunuz.3982

My perspective is all solo queue/hotjoin. I’ve never had a full 5-man tpvp team where I could actually rely on/vocalize with.

It only gets worse because any smart team will coordinate to blow-up the Ele first.

yep ^^ set focus-mark on squishy S/D-ele and he’s dead within 2s…

Couldn’t said it better myself, both of you.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Kyon.9735

Kyon.9735

Anet balancing is really questionable.

Just compare Warrior’s Greatsword Skill #5 [Rush] to Elementalist’s Dagger Offhand #4 [Ride The Lightning].

[Rush] has 1,200 range and has 20s CD untraited regardless if you hit something or not.
[Ride the Lightning] has 900 range and 20s CD if you hit your target and 40s CD if you don’t hit anything.

[Ride the Lightning] got nerfed because people were crying how Eles had the ability to reset a fight at will. Isn’t it the same thing as some classes right now like Warriors, Thieves, and Mesmers?

So they’re saying that a class which has the highest armor and highest HP should get the mobility that was stripped from a class that had the lowest armor and lowest HP?

Claps at Failnet

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

So they’re saying that a class which has the highest armor and highest HP should get the mobility that was stripped from a class that had the lowest armor and lowest HP?

Claps at Failnet

this is not even an issue.

The REAL issue is how ele are locked in a range……that is the reason RTL would be fair even if thieves and warrior mobility were at 40 sec CD.

RTL is as easy to evade as churning earth at anything more than 300 range….preventing ele to chase anything that has access to stability or break stun. (infact was a decent thief/warrior counter before nerfs).

That is why rtl at 30 wouldn t still be enough.

Also as they didn t think to the reason why ele needed wasy access to stunbreaks…
The only surviving mechanism ele has comes mostly from utilities….they can t give up any…

that were the main balance offenders…

We don t need buffs we need them to reverse completely those unreasonable nerfs…
Balancing team is probably different from the team that designed the professions…

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Kyon.9735

Claps at Failnet

The REAL issue is how ele are locked in a range……that is the reason RTL would be fair even if thieves and warrior mobility were at 40 sec CD.

RTL is as easy to evade as churning earth at anything more than 300 range….preventing ele to chase anything that has access to stability or break stun. (infact was a decent thief/warrior counter before nerfs).

Also as they didn t think to the reason why ele needed wasy access to stunbreaks…
The only surviving mechanism ele has comes mostly from utilities….they can t give up any…

We don t need buffs we need them to reverse completely those unreasonable nerfs…
Balancing team is probably different from the team that designed the professions…

So I say “To be on par with other classes, we need buffs”
You say “This is not even an issue”

You say “To be on par with other classes, they should be nerfed”
Now that makes it an issue?

Such logic. Much Amaze. Wow.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: portedGoblin.7413

portedGoblin.7413

My main issue with Ele is cooldowns.
I play my Engineer with Bomb Kit and Tool Kit and I use the same keys as I use for my Ele attunements. This makes the Engineer play almost like a 3 attunement class, only the kits have only a 1s cooldown.
This lets me pop into the Tool Kit and wack someone with Pry Bar, then go to Bomb Kit and Concussion Bomb etc. It does not lock me into such a predictable rotation.

Also the individual skills have much lower cooldowns then my Ele skills. This also helps to make the flow of playing much better.

The Ele skills do not need to do more damage. I suggest lower the cooldowns instead. Attunement cooldown to 5s and some of the 30s+ skills should be lowered.
I hate skills with around 45 sec cooldown, they fit so badly in my rotations when I play.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wintel.4873

Wintel.4873

Slot skills like Signets, Glyphs and Conjures also need help. Currently you either run Cantrips or Arcane stuff, aside from that everything else is useless.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Mbelch.9028

Mbelch.9028

Claps at Failnet

So I say “To be on par with other classes, we need buffs”
You say “This is not even an issue”

You say “To be on par with other classes, they should be nerfed”
Now that makes it an issue?

Such logic. Much Amaze. Wow.

Your sarcasm disgusts me, and I’m getting sick of seeing the form “X, much amaze, wow.” It’s about as old as YOLO to me.

I am with Byron, we DONT need buffs IFF (if and only if) other classes are nerfed.

I think elementalists are in a perfect place if conditions are dialed down, if mesmers are brought into check in 1v1 and if warrior mobility is brought down, healing signet is nerfed.

I realize this isn’t the view of most people, but I think this is quite logical, and hope you realize there’s a difference between systematically buffing, and keeping a checks and balances system.

-Nex, [FEAR] Elementalist
https://www.youtube.com/user/GW2FearGaming

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Kyon.9735

Cool. “Elite” Forum eles teaming up, are you guys?

kitten Logic, right? You buff eles to be on par with other classes or you nerf all other classes so eles can be on par with it. In the end, the goal is to make them on the same level as other classes. Why do you guys make an issue whether it’s a buff or a nerf when the goal is the same?

And Mbelch, what do you think is easier for a Developer? Buff ONE single class (rangers need some buffs too though) or nerf Condis, Warriors, and Mesmers? Nerfing condis itself means changing the whole gameplay since we are now living in the Condi Meta. It’s not that easy to change something that big and it will take a lot of time as it will obviously be a major patch. So goodluck waiting for all of them to be nerfed.

And in the first place, I just compared a nerfed skill of elementalists which is [Ride the Lightning] to a untouched, unbuffed, and not nerfed [Rush] of warriors.

Lastly, I hope you realize the difference between buffing a single class and nerfing the current meta itself.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Blaze.4726

Blaze.4726

sadly if i could take the money i spend in this game i would instantly………its kinda crappy when the community isnt heard…..i guess i am use to play League of legends where if enough people think that i completly fine skill is wrong even though its balanced the developer will hear and nerf it a little bit to just make the community happy or COME TO THE kitten FORUM AND TALK!!!! hell the people come and are willing to talk about everyday things balancing nerfing everything. they are so involved!!!! while gw2 the only time i see anet respond is when they close threads………..no talks about what the community want what changes should be done. really dissapointing but i shall remember in the future before buying a game dont see how good the game is see how good the people who made the game are! I just cant get over the fact that warrior who are so tanky with so much health and armor can do as much damage as elementalist………

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Mbelch.9028

They’ve stated they want to change the condi meta. Hence all their talk about shaving down condition builds. So I do understand.

Conditions shouldn’t be like this in any game.. Period.

Elite forum eles teaming up. I like that, but no. It’s a simple view that certain people have. I don’t mind that your view differs. I think differently.

I got peeved off at your sarcasm.

There is a difference between continuously buffing all classes and trying to maintain a status quo. You can think one is better than the other, but it isn’t nitpicking to have an opinion one way or another.

I personally think that elementalists, guardians and rangers are in a good place, but changes need to happen to conditions and other classes to adjust the game to head in a good direction which encourages skill over anything else.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

They’ve stated they want to change the condi meta. Hence all their talk about shaving down condition builds. So I do understand.

Elite forum eles teaming up. I like that, but no. It’s a simple view that certain people have. I don’t mind that your view differs. I think differently.

There is a difference between continuously buffing all classes and trying to maintain a status quo. You can think one is better than the other, but it isn’t nitpicking to have an opinion one way or another.

I personally think that elementalists, guardians and rangers are in a good place, but changes need to happen to conditions and other classes to adjust the game to head in a good direction which encourages skill over anything else.

Full zerk ele hitting 3.5k with Lightning whip on a GS warrior using healing signet. The warrior was out-healing the damage of my lightning whip and hit for 2.8k – 3.2k damage with each swing just from his auto attack… Buff the freaking Ele to Beta status. Give us the damage, mobility, and healing power we had back in Beta. No one at Arena Net even plays an Elementalist, and it shows.

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: P Fun Daddy.1208

P Fun Daddy.1208

Full zerk ele hitting 3.5k with Lightning whip on a GS warrior using healing signet. The warrior was out-healing the damage of my lightning whip and hit for 2.8k – 3.2k damage with each swing just from his auto attack… Buff the freaking Ele to Beta status. Give us the damage, mobility, and healing power we had back in Beta. No one at Arena Net even plays an Elementalist, and it shows.

What? I think you exaggerate somewhat, max hp/s of a warrior is about 1200.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Mbelch.9028

^ This. Your situation doesn’t make sense. I stalemate very few warriors, and I lose to none. Healing signet makes them quite OP for certain situations, but not like what you’re describing.

If a warrior is doing the 1200hp/sec build they will hit mediocre numbers and not be very mobile by warrior standards.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: woeye.2753

woeye.2753

Thing is, in PvE eles provide great DPS. According to gw2guru they’re DPS is even higher than warriors. So the DPS is there. (But I’d say that scepter 2 needs work in order to be viable in PvP).

Problem is, though, eles have very low HP and armor which makes them super fragile. So ANet needs to reconsider re-buffing survivability of elementalists. Be it higher HP, stronger boons, or whatever.

I guess ANet fears the old meta where eles where very strong bunkers. Then again, guardians and warriors can bunker for the sake of DPS very good, too. Why shouldn’t eles be able to do so?

Anyway, I feel ANet should first focus on survivability. After this we can see what else needs to be done.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

Why not? We’re always getting ganged up on by the people that scream for buffs and thrash the profession, so why shouldn’t we work together too? Whether you like it or not, there’s a small group of players that can handle the elementalist the way it is now. So maybe if the thrash talkers and the elite town things down a bit, we can actually find the buffs that are actually needed. Instead of just yelling ele sucks/rules and calling it a day…

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: LelouchViBritannia.3607

LelouchViBritannia.3607

Thing is, in PvE eles provide great DPS. According to gw2guru they’re DPS is even higher than warriors. So the DPS is there. (But I’d say that scepter 2 needs work in order to be viable in PvP).

All that pve dps comes from lightning hammer which is a gimmicky build and will never ever be viable in pvp.

I command you to be AWESOME.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Gokil.2543

Gokil.2543

sadly if i could take the money i spend in this game i would instantly………its kinda crappy when the community isnt heard…..i guess i am use to play League of legends where if enough people think that i completly fine skill is wrong even though its balanced the developer will hear and nerf it a little bit to just make the community happy or COME TO THE kitten FORUM AND TALK!!!! hell the people come and are willing to talk about everyday things balancing nerfing everything. they are so involved!!!! while gw2 the only time i see anet respond is when they close threads………..no talks about what the community want what changes should be done. really dissapointing but i shall remember in the future before buying a game dont see how good the game is see how good the people who made the game are! I just cant get over the fact that warrior who are so tanky with so much health and armor can do as much damage as elementalist………

I do not mean to offend you, but you absolutely need more experience before you start shouting this and that. A couple of days ago you ask for help for a new elementalist, and by now you think you’ve got it all figured out. Warrior is an enormously simplistic class that can be very impressive to new players. In time you will realize that although they can do certain things very easily, we can do most these things too, but require a bit more effort. Warrior is very easy to do well on, but there’s not much improving after that. Whereas elementalist is hard to do well on, but with practice you can improve immensely, to warrior level and beyond in some areas.

Warrior may seem like a god to a new player, when he beats a billion mobs with one hundred blades while tanking away with five signets, but he really isn’t.

Not to say healing signet doesn’t need toning down. It definitely does.

As for the whole balance issue, please talk in the present, and not in the past. Since december 10th, the landscape has changed in sPvP. It took a long time before everybody jumped aboard the hammer hypetrain in the past, and may take a while still before we truly see how all professions currently stand in sPvP. In the meantime, you can make an elementalist work in PvP. It’s hard but that’s the nature of the class.

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Grevender.9235

Grevender.9235

honestly speaking, after the last patch the class imho doesn’t need anymore a complete overhaul. While I cannot speak about sPvP, I find very few troubles in WvW.
It is true that the class is not yet perfect, and developers are perfectly aware of this and, more importantly, they demonstrated to be very collaborative and willing to take initiatives to move forward. If anything, only specific traits and specific skills need love (mostly scepter and focus), RTL first and foremost, mist form, glyphs ecc…
‘tho I’ve heard many players unhappy with sPvP situation ,so I hope devs will help you guys, wish you luck

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

LelouchViBritannia.3607

honestly speaking, after the last patch the class imho doesn’t need anymore a complete overhaul. While I cannot speak about sPvP, I find very few troubles in WvW.

The last patch changed nothing in pvp. Diamond skin is a waste of a grandmaster trait, and all the other changes were nerfs (moving elemental attunement and cleansing wave up to master). So overall we’re even worse off than we were before the Dec 10 patch.

You simply cannot judge class performance by wvw because the completely overpowered gear there masks all class issues. You can have 1800 toughness 17k health 2k power and still have 20% crit chance and 90% crit damage there. In pvp you’re running around with 1500 toughness, 14k health, 10% crit, 1800 power and 15% crit damage.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Gokil.2543

The last patch changed nothing in pvp. Diamond skin is a waste of a grandmaster trait, and all the other changes were nerfs (moving elemental attunement and cleansing wave up to master). So overall we’re even worse off than we were before the Dec 10 patch.

You simply cannot judge class performance by wvw because the completely overpowered gear there masks all class issues. You can have 1800 toughness 17k health 2k power and still have 20% crit chance and 90% crit damage there. In pvp you’re running around with 1500 toughness, 14k health, 10% crit, 1800 power and 15% crit damage.

Pretty much every other class barring mesmer got hit harder than we did. Don’t overlook that.

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

LelouchViBritannia.3607

Pretty much every other class barring mesmer got hit harder than we did. Don’t overlook that.

I didn’t. Thieves got buffed, Warriors didn’t lose any sustain, Rangers actually got another spirit, Necro stayed about the same but substituted frustrating conditions with frustrating minions, Guardian got a few offensive builds opened up, mesmers got buffed pretty much all around, engi stayed the same besides the vigor change which didn’t hurt their condition spam.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Mbelch.9028

Why not? We’re always getting ganged up on by the people that scream for buffs and thrash the profession, so why shouldn’t we work together too? Whether you like it or not, there’s a small group of players that can handle the elementalist the way it is now. So maybe if the thrash talkers and the elite town things down a bit, we can actually find the buffs that are actually needed. Instead of just yelling ele sucks/rules and calling it a day…

Huge +1 here. Half the time on the ele forum I feel overwhelmed by people who just aren’t good at the class and are frustrated. If this is the case, just ask for help, don’t flame the ele.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Gokil.2543

Huge +1 here. Half the time on the ele forum I feel overwhelmed by people who just aren’t good at the class and are frustrated. If this is the case, just ask for help, don’t flame the ele.

+1. Like I said before, since Dec 10th the ele is much more viable in PvP due to their nemesis the S/D acro thief being nerfed to hell and all other meta builds having lost a good bit of power. People just don’t bother to try it out again

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Mbelch.9028

Bingo, Gokil, we do find two hard counters in terrormancers and well played condition 20/20/30 mesmers, but that doesn’t mean we suck.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Gokil.2543

Bingo, Gokil, we do find two hard counters in terrormancers and well played condition 20/20/30 mesmers, but that doesn’t mean we suck.

Unless we slap on diamond skin ofcourse But I’d rather not

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Mbelch.9028

Unless we slap on diamond skin ofcourse But I’d rather not

Right on lol. I won’t support hard counters! Anet def should get away from doing that.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

^ This. Your situation doesn’t make sense. I stalemate very few warriors, and I lose to none. Healing signet makes them quite OP for certain situations, but not like what you’re describing.

If a warrior is doing the 1200hp/sec build they will hit mediocre numbers and not be very mobile by warrior standards.

It may have been a shout heal build, but as a glass Elementalist, they still hit for 2.8k – 3k damage with auto-attack. But he killed me in 4 hits with just auto attack while regening / full healing (without using his heal). May have been shouts cause they do heal quite a bit. But like I said, even when a warrior traits / specs defensive, they can still dish out awesome damage.

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Kaleban.9834

Kaleban.9834

Shame on you..
you should learn to play before flame.

Ele can kill most classes if well played with one build.

Some exceptions are probably cond mesmer and cond necro.

Blatant lie is blatant. Try to follow your own advice.

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Gokil.2543

Otaur:

A glass elementalist doesn’t trade hits. He either doesn’t get hit at all or dies.

That’s a bit exaggerated but you get the point. You can’t expect to be able to trade with anyone if you have 0 defensive stats.

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

LelouchViBritannia.3607

Otaur:

A glass elementalist doesn’t trade hits. He either doesn’t get hit at all or dies.

That’s a bit exaggerated but you get the point. You can’t expect to be able to trade with anyone if you have 0 defensive stats.

You can if you’re a warrior, mesmer or thief

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Gokil.2543

No -_- They avoid the hits through other means, but still can’t effectively trade hits. Ever had an autoattack battle between a glass thief and a balanced D/D ele? Even though dagger thief autoattack is arguably stronger, they cannot possibly outtrade you straight up. They can ofcourse if they get a 10k backstab, but so can you as an ele if you get an uninterrupted fire burst+air burst.

Mesmer invulns/dodges,… Thief stealths/blinds, warriors endure pain. Although a warrior can indeed get away with full glass since they have such high base stats. But as a punishment they are limited to strictly melee range.

[Walk] Elemelentalist
Youtube

For God sake, buff Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: P Fun Daddy.1208

P Fun Daddy.1208

At this point, the only real thing I can’t kill ever as my staff zerker ele is glass thieves.