For the classic DnD ele only

in Elementalist

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Had to change to 4xmonk rune and 2x water

still 0/10/0/30/30 now 0/2/0/6/6 nothing changed

Not much difference. Nerfs from boon not as bad as initially thought. however lost total of 20%boon durations and -10%condi from rune setup.

Food still the same, sigil also still the normal power stack and might swap.

Damage : SInce we are power creepers not much change. Seems that we now hit harder

fire3 evade is awesome and a3 blast finisher is good fun. Some buffs to class

still running soldier weapons/ knight armour/ celestial accessories

Havent tested long run. Tested today in zerg, roaming and 1v1.

Overall – Neutral to changes.

Edit : Classic DnD eles, let me know what your views are.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in Elementalist

Posted by: Luimes.4281

Luimes.4281

Cleric ele. nuff said

what is meme

in Elementalist

Posted by: Carpboy.7145

Carpboy.7145

I feel like d/d eles are the only power build that is actually doing better after the patch

The Use of the Word ‘Cheese’
Lyss The Shadow
Legendary Champion of DB [EDGE]

in Elementalist

Posted by: Vinteros Asteano.1209

Vinteros Asteano.1209

I feel like d/d eles are the only power build that is actually doing better after the patch

Staff Ele here,

Had a great WvW run last night.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Resouled.5614

Resouled.5614

Nothing changed besides boon dur being gone.

[vE] Visceral Effect – Blue

in Elementalist

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

Why not just go full 6 rune of water its same boon duration and you get the remove condition chance and more healing power.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in Elementalist

Posted by: QQing.3089

QQing.3089

Cause people can’t let go of the boon duration :P

in Elementalist

Posted by: soistheman.7208

soistheman.7208

If you want to boon, it might be better to use 2 x Platinum Doubloons for 8% +boon.

Elementalist lover since GW1. It’s the only profession I play!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

Try Strength Runes instead. They are among the most overpowered sets now, and most Eles should be using them across ALL formats (WvW, PvP, PvE). That’s right. These runes are so good that it might be worth the slight damage loss from leaving Scholar Runes to use these runes in a PUG in PvE, because +45% Might Duration and +165 Power is just too good. In PvP they can carry a Cleric or Valk Ele’s damage entirely by giving you so much Might with Battle Sigil and Fire Field Might Stacking (such as with the new blast finisher in Water 3).

in Elementalist

Posted by: guywithcrabs.7890

guywithcrabs.7890

Post patch ele seems barely better than previous patch from my point of view. (sPvP) was able to 1v1 and come out on top majority of the time and occasionally winning 1v2’s if playing at my best. D/F build btw.

in Elementalist

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

Try Strength Runes instead. They are among the most overpowered sets now, and most Eles should be using them across ALL formats (WvW, PvP, PvE). That’s right. These runes are so good that it might be worth the slight damage loss from leaving Scholar Runes to use these runes in a PUG in PvE, because +45% Might Duration and +165 Power is just too good. In PvP they can carry a Cleric or Valk Ele’s damage entirely by giving you so much Might with Battle Sigil and Fire Field Might Stacking (such as with the new blast finisher in Water 3).

This !! Rune of strength just went up because nike just made a video about them over running scholar.

The damage you get is so good the trade off is worth it IMO but some people only focus support so I understand that too.

To me the loss isn’t that big when you consider how little it gives you on elemental attunement essentially 175 stat points and rune effects for 2-3 second on anything that isn’t might

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

in Elementalist

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

This !! Rune of strength just went up because nike just made a video about them over running scholar.

The damage you get is so good the trade off is worth it IMO but some people only focus support so I understand that too.

To me the loss isn’t that big when you consider how little it gives you on elemental attunement essentially 175 stat points and rune effects for 2-3 second on anything that isn’t might

Man, I bought mine at 3ish gold thinking “Don’t know why people aren’t getting these…” then Nike makes a video and of course they rise in price. I should have gotten my other sets while I had the chance. :/

in Elementalist

QQing.3089

I’ve played with the strength runes using 0/10/10/20/30 … it’s nice

in Elementalist

QQing.3089

Only thing is I’m debating if I want to spend the money and see how the old soldiers/cleric ele is with all this might stacking. I’m not sure how I want to gear now that crit isn’t as important :-/

in Elementalist

Fuzzion.2504

Full cleric isnt fun. In my opinion

Guild was discussing the strength rune last night. May have to try it.

Ele power build is somewhat more fun now

Not sure who nike is

Sad to see that the quickness elite did not make it

0/2/2/4/6 is also a fun spec but i still like me ’ol classic spec

I have seen an increase in DnD eles yesterday and today. Maybe folks are just testing or resurrecting their eles.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Elementalist

Posted by: Elestian.6134

Elestian.6134

I love the Frozen Burst blast finisher. Nuff said.

in Elementalist

Fuzzion.2504

I love the Frozen Burst blast finisher. Nuff said.

Yeah i love it to. Gives more flexibility in rotation cycle as well.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]

in Elementalist

Posted by: Lalangamena.3694

Lalangamena.3694

6 water is 20% boon duration, 4 monk and 2 water are same 20% duration.
better stick to 6 water.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Lalangamena.3694

Lalangamena.3694

6 water is 20% boon duration, 4 monk and 2 water are same 20% duration.
better stick to 6 water.