Glyph of Renewal bug?

Glyph of Renewal bug?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Guen.3180

Guen.3180

Has anyone noticed that this skill is bugged?
Today me and a group of my friends were running TA. We had 3 elementalists. During the boss fight it happened that 2 of us died. My friend wanted to use Glyph of Renewal to ressurect us fast and the skill didn’t work at all. Later we even tried with shorter range, still no effect.
I am wondering if it’s the skill bugged or maybe the skill description is wrong.

Glyph of Renewal bug?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Vesir.1546

Vesir.1546

i’ve used it and it works, the thing that might be confusing is that the pbae effect is around the person casting it, not his/her target

Glyph of Renewal bug?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

Me and a friend tried it several times during our first dungeon experience, as we thought it would come in handy. After finding it not working about 3/5 times we eventually just gave up on it.

I have no idea why it doesnt work, but it will just decide never to rez your target, let alone activate the secondary portions of the spell.

Glyph of Renewal bug?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Cealest.3605

Cealest.3605

Glyph of Renewal works 100%, both for downed and dead allies/NPCs. The way it works is it auto-targets the nearest downed/dead ally/NPC with priority to the closest target to you. Kind of annoying, especially with the Air form, but that’s how it works.

Glyph of Renewal bug?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Necromus.9276

Necromus.9276

Well I think it’s bugged. I can be standing right on top of people needing revived and its hit or miss as to when it decides to work. According to the description it is a ranged effect up to 900, and the red bar under the skill does go away to indicate when you are close enough. Even if the effect is centered on me, it should be able to revive at distance., even half of 900.

“Building a wall is like fighting a war…”

Glyph of Renewal bug?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Regizer.1763

Regizer.1763

I haven’t tested this but I heard from another ele that the glyph only works on downed players, not players that are already dead. But it works on dead NPCs

Glyph of Renewal bug?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Cidolfas.2731

Cidolfas.2731

The ability was nerfed to only affect downed players, not dead players. If it has been changed back to its original, I havent seen it.

I also think the radius on it is kinda small, but I cant confirm that as its been far too long since ive used it.