Ground targeting on Comet...

in Elementalist

Posted by: Asherah.7651

Asherah.7651

Can this please be a thing??? The skill is actually useful, but the targeting on it is abysmal….like please just let us target it, it would be great for focus too since its water skills aren’t too great atm

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jekkt.6045

Jekkt.6045

no, manually targeting a skill that has a delay and is used for quick interrupts would kill the whole skill.

Ex player of PeanutButterJellyTime, Heavenly Annoying and Visceral Gaming.

in Elementalist

Posted by: reikken.4961

reikken.4961

On the contrary, ground target is much faster, as I don’t have to hard target something before I use it.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

Ground target is faster for me too. If you want to make it more useful, reduce the animation, not to lock it into a target.

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Glenstorm.4059

Glenstorm.4059

No, because as it is currently, this allows you to interrupt an enemy that’s within range even if you don’t have line of sight to the enemy.

Fear the might of SHATTERSTONE.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Columbo.5924

Columbo.5924

No, because as it is currently, this allows you to interrupt an enemy that’s within range even if you don’t have line of sight to the enemy.

In my opinion every skill should require line of sight, so that would be more of a counter argument to me. I would also support changing comet into a ground targeted skill (and I would also like to see a damage buff – currently the damage is really pathetic)

Abaddon’s Mouth (DE)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

I like the way it works now.

I can’t count how many times being able to immediately drop comet to delay a druid’s search and rescue last season.