[Guide] tPvP D/D Ele for new people!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64du_KPSFBU

Leave feedback here so I can improve my channel in the future!

Cheers

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Elementalist

Posted by: AsaPrime.2179

AsaPrime.2179

hi,thanks for the video. i’m new to Ele D/D and i’m a little bit confused to your build. i dont understand why do you use sigil of battle for Ele, it’s on-swap sigil type and you can only use 1 set of weapon.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jana von Ritterstein.6371

Jana von Ritterstein.6371

On weapon swap sigils:

as elementalists you trigger these sigils when changing attunements.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

hi,thanks for the video. i’m new to Ele D/D and i’m a little bit confused to your build. i dont understand why do you use sigil of battle for Ele, it’s on-swap sigil type and you can only use 1 set of weapon.

Hey there!

I’m terribly sorry that I did not mention this in the video, I’ll make a notation of it now so other people see it as text.

As the previous answer was saying, each time you switch attunements, it counts as a weapon switch. Unlike other classes, we only use 1 weaponset but we have more attacks since we can switch attunements. So each time you switch attunement (which also has a cooldown of 9s, same as other class wait-time to switch weapons) it counts as a weapon-switch.

Sorry again I did not mention this in the video!

Cheers

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in Elementalist

Posted by: AsaPrime.2179

AsaPrime.2179

ah i got it now ty guys