Gust needs a speedup too!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Mistress of Trade.8746

Mistress of Trade.8746

Gust (and Shockwave) suffers from the same unreliability to hit due to projectile speed. Since the scepter skill is buffed, couldn’t the same be applied to those skills as well?

Love minipets :-)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Gust (and Shockwave) suffers from the same unreliability to hit due to projectile speed. Since the scepter skill is buffed, couldn’t the same be applied to those skills as well?

YES!
They also need to be ground targeted too so you could fire them behind if needed.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in Elementalist

Posted by: Forgotten Legend.9281

Forgotten Legend.9281

i want to see no new ground-targetting skills until i can “fast-cast” ground-targetted skills directly onto my target. i’m a mouse clicker, and i feel discriminated against because keyboard number pushers get a fast-cast option to cast where the mouse cursor is.

– The Baconnaire

in Elementalist

Posted by: Rangerdeity.5847

Rangerdeity.5847

i want to see no new ground-targetting skills until i can “fast-cast” ground-targetted skills directly onto my target. i’m a mouse clicker, and i feel discriminated against because keyboard number pushers get a fast-cast option to cast where the mouse cursor is.

go back to wow you will find no pity here

in Elementalist

Posted by: Tactu.4867

Tactu.4867

+1 .
#comming.to.us.in2017

SFR – lvl 80 Ornamentalist