Hammer them down

Hammer them down

in Elementalist

Posted by: innocent ouarior.1954

innocent ouarior.1954

Could you please flood warrior forums with Lightning Hammer Elems vids so eventually people on gw2lfg quit being idiots?

Hammer them down

in Elementalist

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

what do you mean?
out of cof1 conjured weapons are uberbad.

-You get downed you lose youtr weapon.
-you have to interact with something, you lose your weapon (ex bonfire in fractal)
-mistform? you lose your weapon
-you are stuck with 5 skills that don t cover your needs

etc etc etc.

conjured weapons are not a build and i hope it will never be….
If i wanted to use a hammer or greatsword i would have rolled a warrior and have 2 weaponsets…along with heavy armor and high HP.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Hammer them down

in Elementalist

innocent ouarior.1954

what do you mean?

Nope.

In CoF and CoE Conjured Weapon are uber.

Elems are arguably bad in high level fractals. But farming groups REQUIERING warriors are idiots.

(edited by innocent ouarior.1954)

Hammer them down

in Elementalist

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

Why not just form a group or make a group that doesn’t require Warriors? I don’t see why you feel the need (or indeed, at all desire) to be accepted by those sorts of people on the gw2lfg site.

Hammer them down

in Elementalist

Posted by: void.6705

void.6705

what do you mean?

Nope.

Elems are arguably bad in high level fractals. But farming groups REQUIERING warriors are idiots.

I dunno about bad in high level fractals needless to say im only up in the 30’s but I do fine.

Hammer them down

in Elementalist

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

what do you mean?

Nope.

I dunno about bad in high level fractals needless to say im only up in the 30’s but I do fine.

lvl 30 is still a low easy lvl. When you get to 40+ then you can consider it to be high lvl and not as easy if you don’t have experienced players in your team.

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

Hammer them down

in Elementalist

Posted by: conflict.6539

conflict.6539

I used a 20/25/0/25/0 conjure build in spvp and it was ok, when i wasnt kited. But eles thrive on variety, when you dont use variety you lose out on what makes the class good.

Hammer them down

in Elementalist

innocent ouarior.1954

Why not just form a group or make a group that doesn’t require Warriors? I don’t see why you feel the need (or indeed, at all desire) to be accepted by those sorts of people on the gw2lfg site.

I do, I don’t. I’v lately got a guy that left the group right after joining me arguing “I’v HAD to reroll a warriors because of P1 farming groups so now I only join warrior only groups”.

Remember community also make the game.

Hammer them down

in Elementalist

Posted by: PinCushion.7390

PinCushion.7390

I do, I don’t. I’v lately got a guy that left the group right after joining me arguing “I’v HAD to reroll a warriors because of P1 farming groups so now I only join warrior only groups”.

Remember community also make the game.

These kinds of people make me sad. If someone wants to roll a Warrior, then good for them. If they want to roll a Warrior and just farm CoF all day, then great. I’m happy they can do what makes them happy.

But to say they HAD to roll a Warrior, because they HAD to farm CoF…

I really don’t get it. Why would anyone think they have to do anything they didn’t want to do? And why would anyone try to convince strangers over the internet that they were the victim here, and so they’re justified in being a jerk to you?

Hammer them down

in Elementalist

Posted by: Daunte.3095

Daunte.3095

I used a 20/25/0/25/0 conjure build in spvp and it was ok, when i wasnt kited. But eles thrive on variety, when you dont use variety you lose out on what makes the class good.

This is precisely why I don’t use conjured weapons. I find them to be incredibly limiting, which is counter-productive to the nature of the Elementalist class.

Hammer them down

in Elementalist

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

what do you mean?

Nope.

as i said they are useless and a hinder….
how are you supposed to light fires with conjured weapons?
And ressing people?

You are being carried if you rely on conjured in fotms…i also use fiery gs sometimes but its often drop after few seconds..unless the fight is easy.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Hammer them down

in Elementalist

Posted by: Swimsasa Stoon.8936

Swimsasa Stoon.8936

I tend to do as much or more damage than them zerker wariors with my fiery greatsword plus with my boonstacking I’m able to survive and support my allies. I have no idea why a dungeon running party wouldn’t want that…