Any thoughts?

Gasmic > Mic Gazzy
Leader of [GASM] #ELEtism
(Retired) Commander [2500+ tPvP Matches Won]

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Posted by: Scooter.8012

Scooter.8012

it seems like it only applies one stack of might and fury to party, which if that is the case Suks compared to wat it was in the last BWE ( atleast gave all the might u had to party)

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Posted by: Mash Hog.5672

Mash Hog.5672

That is incredibly pathetic.
I hope that this is a bug.

Gasmic > Mic Gazzy

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

It was nerfed to only apply Might and Fury, sadly. They went ahead and nerfed it, just like we feared.

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Posted by: Glenstorm.4059

Glenstorm.4059

Does it at least share all might/fury stacks?

Lame change, really sad. They should have just excluded Stability, Resistance and Quickness.

Fear the might of SHATTERSTONE.

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Posted by: darghe.3072

darghe.3072

+1 for not pleased with gutting this skill

Also current bug: It doesnt share ANYTHING, not even might or fury.
You just blow your horn for nothing

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Neko.9021

+1 for not pleased with gutting this skill

Also current bug: It doesnt share ANYTHING, not even might or fury.
You just blow your horn for nothing

This makes me strangely hopeful then that it is a bug, and actually supposed to share all boons.

Please ANet, don’t let Warhorn die. Just let it keep this skill. That’s all I ask.

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Posted by: Autumn.8043

Autumn.8043

I personally don’t understand the nerf to Heat Sync. It was one of the single skills on Warhorn that interested me and actually gave Elementalist something new, now it’s just another Might/Fury bot skill that doesn’t even do that currently.

If it was because of being able to share Stability and Quickness (Which Mesmer can do via a trait and a utility) then just take those out but I don’t see the issue with Protection, Swiftness and Regeneration; all of which Ele can already give to others.

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

RIP Warhorn, 10/23/2015. Maybe they will buff it by adding 1 stack of vuln….

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Posted by: SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

It should AT LEAST also share REGENERATION, VIGOR, SWIFTNESS and PROTECTION, seeing as those are the boons we can already give out a lot.

Last of the Red Hot Swamis

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Posted by: XDeathShadowX.2619

XDeathShadowX.2619

I think it’s completely broken. I was standing right next to a party member and used:
Dragons tooth, wildfire, phoenix, arcane brilliance, dragons tooth again to give myself and the party member 12 might, then I used heat sync and all it did was put me at 15, ally was still at 12. Doesn’t seem to share anything, skill basically gives you 3 might, worse than if it were just a blast finisher. It should share the other common boons I agree about just blacklisting stab/resistance/quickness, but it doesn’t even do what it says correctly right now.

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Posted by: Roarkin.1068

Roarkin.1068

So in bw3 I could give my party 25 stacks of might as tempest using Tempestious Aria, – -Overloading Fire having them stand in it gave 10 stacks of might
-flash freeze or feel the burn for 2 more stacks of might
- fire warhorn 4 to double it

if we were both standing inside my fire overload we would both be at 13 stacks of might

when i fire overload it would transfer my might to my party member giving him 25

it no longer works as my 4 does not give him any more might, so is the live version wrong or was it a bug in the beta?

was this a bug?

UPDATE -

So i have played more with it and unless im doing something incredibly wrong, warhorn 4 is not transferring ANYTHING to the party. Im testing with my friend and it does not transfer any boons or any might.

(edited by Roarkin.1068)

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Posted by: Minibiskit.6158

Minibiskit.6158

They must have hotfixed this ability today because it is working and sharing all boons once again (not just might and fury).

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Mash Hog.5672

idk what you did…
it still did not work

Gasmic > Mic Gazzy

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

Boon sharing over all needs to be a lot weaker then it is perma quickness and resistances is going way too far. So i say let heat sync copy all boons but remove all boon sharing effects working with quickness and resistances.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Posted by: roelvanesch.2817

roelvanesch.2817

True, with boon duration stats stacking some tempests would allow you to have a perma-duration on all boons. But most boons can be pemanently obtained already, especially ele specific ones.

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

True, with boon duration stats stacking some tempests would allow you to have a perma-duration on all boons. But most boons can be pemanently obtained already, especially ele specific ones.

That all boons but the big 3 (the 2 i talked about removing from boon sharing over all and stab) at least now that vigor is on auras.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Posted by: roelvanesch.2817

roelvanesch.2817

That all boons but the big 3 (the 2 i talked about removing from boon sharing over all and stab) at least now that vigor is on auras.

Those, and maybe aegis…

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Posted by: Minibiskit.6158

Minibiskit.6158

@Mash Hog: As stated before, Heat Sync is working for me in Verdant Brink (the first PvE zone in HoT). I have not tried it in any other zone, SPvP, or WvW.

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Neko.9021

Tested it in the Verdant Brink and it’s still broke. But I don’t disbelieve you either. I’m sure the bug is affecting people unevenly.

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

can confirm. warhorn #4 is bugged . no might is being transfer

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Posted by: SuperPowa.3546

SuperPowa.3546

This and phoenix (Scepter #3) doesn’t act as a blast finisher in the warhorn fire #5 fire field. This is definitly a bug. Hope this get fixed soon. s=

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Neko.9021

ANet, please. This skill does not share any boons. Not even Might or Fury. Please fix this.

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

But they fixed Heat Sync!

Elementalist—Heat Sync: Fixed the casting effects to properly appear horizontally. Wildfire: Fixed the casting effects to properly appear horizontally.

Oops… not really. #allisvain

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Just tested… Heat Sync doesn’t share ANY boons. Not even might and fury. Allies just get a short buff called “Heat Sync” but no boons at all. The buff description seems to say (too fast to read) “share boons (something something)” – so maybe WE are supposed to get that buff that then shares the boons?

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Neko.9021

Another update, still not fix. Heat Sync does not share any boons, including Might.

(edited by Neko.9021)

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Posted by: grahf.7540

grahf.7540

I’m struggling to understand how this couldn’t be fixed yet. But it doesn’t really matter, even if it was fixed who would run Warhorn?

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Neko.9021

This is STILL BROKEN. Please fix this. We’re already 5 days into the new expac, and this skill still does nothing

(edited by Neko.9021)

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Neko.9021

Yet another patch, and still broken.

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Mash Hog.5672

This is honestly pathetic.

Gasmic > Mic Gazzy

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Neko.9021

Another patch, no fix.

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

heatsync is bugged atm.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Posted by: Autumn.8043

Autumn.8043

Is this still not fixed? Six days since HoT launched and an entirely bugged skill is still… bugged. At least it’s animation got fixed ^.^ /s

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

It is currently bugged, per wiki.

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Posted by: grahf.7540

grahf.7540

The tooltip could use a rework. It shouldnt say"spread boons you have to allies", and then in the fine print say "well, actually only might and fury. Why not just say “spread might and fury to allies?”

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

The tooltip could use a rework. It shouldnt say"spread boons you have to allies", and then in the fine print say "well, actually only might and fury. Why not just say “spread might and fury to allies?”

This is mostly a change in how they word tooltips. All recent abilities that give multiple boons or conditions now say “give boons to allies” or “apply conditions to enemies” and then the tooltip specifies that it’s just might and fury or bleed and cripple.

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Mash Hog.5672

This is mostly a change in how they word tooltips. All recent abilities that give multiple boons or conditions now say “give boons to allies” or “apply conditions to enemies” and then the tooltip specifies that it’s just might and fury or bleed and cripple.

The tooltip should say…
“Does nothing. Useless placeholder skill because devs were unprepared.”

Gasmic > Mic Gazzy

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

The tooltip should say…
“Does nothing. Useless placeholder skill because devs were unprepared.”

Or rather:

“Gain 3 stacks of might. 30 seconds cooldown. LOL.”

Heat Sync

in Elementalist

Neko.9021

Finally works, but now nerfed to only Might and Fury. Meh.

(edited by Neko.9021)