Help needed regarding stats!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ascanius.6375

Ascanius.6375

Hello I am in urgent need of help, since I have plenty of Laurels, ectos and stuff to buy my first ascended piece.. And its burning in my pocket.

I see myself as a support character and almost always use staff in dungeons. I dont do massive damage, but I am focused on my group and throwing plenty of healing and crowd control. I would like to play as a versatile support character further on aswell.

My stats is atm:
-1708 power
-1519 precision
-1491 toughness
-1393 vitality
-626 condition dmg
-29% crit

What would you recommend me to aim for from here? Do I need to strengthen some of the above further, or would it be wise/unwise to buy a couple of healing-focused ascended piece? A quick response is greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

in Elementalist

Posted by: kevin.2501

kevin.2501

Hello! In my opinion and in my experience as an elementalist, healing power isn’t going to make a big difference in your build unless you really spec. Into it. Now all gear is preferencial, you should pick what you want, I reccomend taking out the condition damage and going for more power toughness and crit chance/dmg. I find it better in ALL aspects of the game as an elementalist we benefit way more with power. I recoomend getting ascended cavalier, power tough. And crit dmg! If u have any?s feel free to ask! I recoomend focusing on power, and toughness then crit dmg./percision but if u really like healing, then go for it! Cleric ascended/gear would be fine. Thts power/tough/healing.