How about you just give us a weapon swap.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Reckless.6325

Reckless.6325

Then we could be really competitive.

Teehee.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Muppet.6485

Muppet.6485

I’d rather see out of combat weapon swap and letting conjures be treated like engi kits.

BOOM viable.

Muppet~
[Ark]

in Elementalist

Posted by: magical giant.8650

magical giant.8650

That sounds sweet, if conjures where like kits it would be amazing!

“Existing Isn’t A Crime!” Franky – One Piece

in Elementalist

Posted by: Micro Hard.3601

Micro Hard.3601

would never leave fgs if they left it as a kit >.>

in Elementalist

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

Makes you wonder why the ‘look for old posts first’-rule doesn’t apply to this section of the forum…

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Brigg.3961

Brigg.3961

But, I’m finding it difficult to have enough traits for one weapon set… I can only imagine the frustration at trying to trait for two different ones.

HoD [STRM]
All classes, level 80
Dropbear Massacre, Necro Main

in Elementalist

Posted by: Fishbones.6914

Fishbones.6914

lol omg this would be amazing, please let me use 2 weapon sets! we could put some ridiculous combos together if we had this. pheonix into burning speed please

FC [yarr] ele-Vitamin Deeez

in Elementalist

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

The reason why Anet decided that the ele is too good to deserve a weapon swap is beyond my understanding… (Why do I have the feeling I have said that before?.. like 1 year ago)

YES Weapon swap for ele would certainly help.

in Elementalist

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

The reason why Anet decided that the ele is too good to deserve a weapon swap is beyond my understanding… (Why do I have the feeling I have said that before?.. like 1 year ago)

There have been many arguments against this, but the most important one is that ArenaNet’s design policy is specifically to limit the number of practical skill combinations. Guild Wars 1 had way to many combinations and as such was nearly impossible to balance. That’s why there are so many restrictions on skill selection in GW2.

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Mbelch.9028

Mbelch.9028

There have been many arguments against this, but the most important one is that ArenaNet’s design policy is specifically to limit the number of practical skill combinations. Guild Wars 1 had way to many combinations and as such was nearly impossible to balance. That’s why there are so many restrictions on skill selection in GW2.

It was so fun though. And I really got into build crafting there. You could do SO much.

-Nex, [FEAR] Elementalist
https://www.youtube.com/user/GW2FearGaming

in Elementalist

Posted by: reikken.4961

reikken.4961

ele would be incredibly broken with weapon swapping lol. think about it for a moment

in Elementalist

Posted by: P Fun Daddy.1208

P Fun Daddy.1208

All my staff fields + all my earth finishers… I need to change my pants.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

All my staff fields + all my earth finishers… I need to change my pants.

Weapon swap has a cooldown, on all classes.

in Elementalist

Posted by: CallousEye.5018

CallousEye.5018

It seems to me what would be appropriate is to have each attunement be a weapon set.

So out of combat you could choose the weapon combo for each attunment and finally get rid of the range lock problem I guess?

I think I would use staff for Fire, Water, and Earth and then d/d for air, so maybe not that useful?

in Elementalist

Posted by: P Fun Daddy.1208

P Fun Daddy.1208

Yes, but that doesn’t mean I don’t have access to them if I plan out combos. Currently, only staff has air or water combo fields, and has a single moderately difficult to use blast finisher, while any other build has only a single field, fire, but much better blast finishers.

Then again, think of trying to manage 45 skills, or more if you run any conjures.