How does a S/F ele Tutorial video sound?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Bitty.1409

Bitty.1409

Hey fellas, the names Shnicky (Aka that dude with the tophat) I’m relatively known for my S/F play in PvP and I was wondering if any of y’all would like a tutorial video on it? I’m kinda bored lately and looking for something to do haha.

I was thinking the Video would include Builds and basics, Combos, Rotations, Counters, and just certain things I’ve picked up from the many hours I’ve played S/F ele.

Just let me known if any of y’all would be interested.

Team Spoookie – Shnicky

in Elementalist

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

I’d totally watch it, if done properly.

Frenk – EU
All is vain

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wranglerist.5489

Wranglerist.5489

Zoose has a really good one, it’s not very old also. I’m on my tablet right now, so can’t really give you a link. It should be a few pages back. Try googalizing it also, pretty sure you’ll find it.

#ELEtism

in Elementalist

Posted by: law.9410

law.9410

I think what would be nice is a vid on specific 1v1 match ups. I for one struggle with condi necros and s/d thieves the most.

in Elementalist

Posted by: kaikalii.4198

kaikalii.4198

Please. I was just about to start a post asking about S/F. A video would be much simpler.

Kaliiii (Thief) – SoS

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ralkuth.1456

Ralkuth.1456

Please do make a video if you feel like it. Media is the way to get people to try things. Don’t forget to include clips featuring Meterologicus and people getting their faces blown off by Phoenix…

5 useless class titles
Carrying enemy team since 2012
“Multiclass implies you can actually play the class” – a certain royalty

in Elementalist

Bitty.1409

Haha okay looks like i’m gonna make one

Team Spoookie – Shnicky

in Elementalist

Posted by: Micro Hard.3601

Micro Hard.3601

include vod of what happens when caed camps an s/f ele pl0x

in Elementalist

Posted by: sorrychief.2563

sorrychief.2563

it’s not that hard a matchup unless the thief in question is afk or literally 1st time playing game.

champion magus
previously rank 2 on old leaderboards
EG.secret.OG.NAVI.sorrychief

in Elementalist

Posted by: Micro Hard.3601

Micro Hard.3601

it’s not that hard a matchup unless the thief in question is afk or literally 1st time playing game.

It’s not a hard matchup if you’re in a dueling server with nearly all your cds up, and the additional rules that the enemy isn’t allowed to reset the fight or fight in areas that aren’t completely open field or the fact that you know the engagement is going to be a 1v1; however, in a tpvp mu that’s not the case.

Shnicky is a great ele, but the teef vs ele mu does not favor s/f ele on equal skill caliber.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Uzzwick.8457

Uzzwick.8457

I’d love to see this video, and, as someone above said, including tutorials on a variety of different 1v1 matchups would be awesome. Recently I’ve started getting really into fresh air, and I’ve found the hardest matchups to be meditation guard, D/D eles, and mesmers. Warriors and thieves are of course really hard too. Necromancers not so much, but that might depend on the fact that necro is my main.

all is vain

in Elementalist

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

The hardest classes for me are thieves and rangers because you can’t kite them well and its hard to get a hit on them with your auto attack. Hint; piercing shards plus water auto attack is your hardest hitting auto.

Bad Elementalist

in Elementalist

Bitty.1409

Although 1v1’s aren’t the most important thing in conquest, in the video i will spend a majority of the time going over fighting against each class. This includes what do watch out for, what rotation you should do and why and certain tricks i’ve picked up from my many hours on S/F ele. Understanding how to fight each class will help you perform a lot better in actual games. It’s going to be hard though haha, I’ve been playing this spec for so long that putting what i do into words might be difficult but i’ll do my best!

Also for y’all looking for an S/F video that’s already out i’d recommend Zoose’s guide :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXjGXYXSwek
Zoose and I both play almost the same spec(A few changes here and there) but our play styles are totally different from what I’ve noticed at least.

Team Spoookie – Shnicky