How's Cele staff?

How's Cele staff?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Nero.6813

Nero.6813

I love cele staff but haven’t tried it out much in hots. Anyone have any good experience with it? Metabattle says its still pretty good but I don’t know how up to date that is. Also, is there any good way to incorporate tempest into a cele staff build?

How's Cele staff?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Nath Forge Tempete.1645

Nath Forge Tempete.1645

ofc aura share builds are fine with staff (earth-water-tempest) and shouts.

Even if ppl like the Dagger/focus aura share more (with the same traits) cause weapons skills have 1 more aura than staff and has more survivability.

I quite like the staff cause it has so many options =D can lock someone into the air overload with a static field or stuck someone with the earth overload in ur meteorshower =D

How's Cele staff?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Somehow.4769

Somehow.4769

Fine. It feels way better than D/F to hold on a point, but worse to attack / cap a point. You give up the D/D or D/F duel ability to compliment your strong teamfight overloads and shouts. I prefer versality over specialization, so I stick with D/F.

How's Cele staff?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Koviko.3248

Koviko.3248

Overloads make Tempest more than worth it on Celestial Staff because you’ll actually have time to cast them.

Overload Air + Meteor Shower or Overload Fire + Lava Font give out a huge amount of pressure, especially in teamfights.