I'm I crazy leveling another ele?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Delloro.9873

Delloro.9873

I have a level 80 asura elementalist with full world completion but I have grown bored of the looks of him. So small that it doesn’t matter which cool weapons/armor I get because they can hardly be seen. I just recently lucked out and gotThe Legend so now I am trying to settle for a main character. Working towards Bifrost on my asura feels like a waste.

I keep coming back to elementalist because I want diversity in my main character. I’m not going to chose a main because I got the staff precursor so all classes are up for picks I guess. Any tips on how to settle for a main?

Also, quick question: is lightning hammer still the go-to build for leveling? Stack power?

in Elementalist

Posted by: NinjaBreadMan.8926

NinjaBreadMan.8926

lh was never the go-to for leveling. d/d or s/d for mobility. Staff eles are in a bad spot which is why I am going for meteorlogicus instead. Staff eles are still pretty awesome at higher fractals as support and wvw.

Maguuma: Good Fights
Incinerary: 80 Elementalist S/d Glass 0/30/0/20/20 D/d Bunker 0/20/0/20/30

in Elementalist

Posted by: Bismuth.3165

Bismuth.3165

staff eles can do insane dps now, guang found a build, but it only works in organized groups, so bifrost is a viable legendary if you want to go dps, the staff build does around 14k dps per second in organized groups, that’s higher than warriors.

Jeeha (ele) and Jeeha The Warrior
Is currently emotionally unstable because Breaking Bad is over

in Elementalist

Posted by: Delloro.9873

Delloro.9873

staff eles can do insane dps now, guang found a build, but it only works in organized groups, so bifrost is a viable legendary if you want to go dps, the staff build does around 14k dps per second in organized groups, that’s higher than warriors.

Nice to hear. I do like the fact that the staff is always on show as an elementalist. My mesmer would only show it 50% of the time due to weapon swapping.

So I am thinking about going human for the good overall looks and size. Using my birthday gift I can bring to level 20 instantly and then do some crafting and finish up with gathering the skill points in each zone.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Fasyx.9347

Fasyx.9347

I have a female human ele and I love her. Pretty much every outfit looks cool/sexy and you have a big pool to choose from. Light armor on female humans looks awesome in this game.

However I dont think that leveling elementalists is hard. I have 100% map on my ele and I have to say it wasn´t hard at all. Try out a mesmer and you ´ll know what “hard” means(until lvl 40)…good luck

in Elementalist

Posted by: yksdoris.2194

yksdoris.2194

My ele is female Sylvari, I generally run with s/d; and I loooooove my scepter’s skin: Ember. Goes so well with the Sylvari natural “organic” look PLUS the Elementalist look-and-feel. I mean, if any of the races is supposed to be an elementalist, then sylvari are it, cliché or not but it’s true.

#ELEtism
Yak’s Bend