I use Celestial armor in PvE and Here is Why

in Elementalist

Posted by: Titanimite.2534

Titanimite.2534

I cannot see Celestial being better in any case. Direct damage accounts for over 80-90% of your overall DPS losing 10% in this area for a minor stat increase in other areas is a complete waste. Especially when you consider that in a decent group if your good you will be above 90% HP 100% or close to 100% of the time making any non damage related stats useless. Also, since Elementalist has almost provides no damaging conditions in the current meta (except burning) this makes even your condition damage and duration that you gain useless as well.

All in all Celestial is just lackluster in every way compared to Berserker’s

in Elementalist

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

I cannot see Celestial being better in any case. Direct damage accounts for over 80-90% of your overall DPS losing 10% in this area for a minor stat increase in other areas is a complete waste. Especially when you consider that in a decent group if your good you will be above 90% HP 100% or close to 100% of the time making any non damage related stats useless. Also, since Elementalist has almost provides no damaging conditions in the current meta (except burning) this makes even your condition damage and duration that you gain useless as well.

thats poor game mechanic.

Bad Elementalist

in Elementalist

Posted by: PlatinumMember.5274

PlatinumMember.5274

thats poor game mechanic.

calling something a poor game mechanic is kinda pointless don’t ya think? IT doesn’t make it less true.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Sunshine.5014

Sunshine.5014

If you’re in a good group, max dps is the way to go. However, in a bad pug, switching to cele or soldier can help.

Gray out the HP for future condition damage
Already quit PvP. Just log in here and there to troll.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

Is it just me or is there an absurd disconnect between the title and the original post…?

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ramethzero.3785

Ramethzero.3785

Nope. I’m right there with you.

./insert kevin hart face.

For the Toast!
Tarnished Coast Server

in Elementalist

Posted by: dietzero.3514

dietzero.3514

Is it just me or is there an absurd disconnect between the title and the original post…?

Original post was deleted. Look at the name of the thread starter.