Imbued Melodies

Imbued Melodies

in Elementalist

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

Does it mean Ele now has 6 stunbreaks just from warhorn?

Imbued Melodies

in Elementalist

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

We don’t know if it will apply to the ele itself, although I’m pretty sure it won’t. I feel like the trait needs to lower warhorn cooldowns in some way too.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

Imbued Melodies

in Elementalist

Posted by: Laraley.7695

Laraley.7695

That trait should just go.

I see absolutely no reason for ele to have AoE strunbreak.

Imbued Melodies

in Elementalist

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

We don’t know if it will apply to the ele itself, although I’m pretty sure it won’t. I feel like the trait needs to lower warhorn cooldowns in some way too.

Your weapon cooldown traits are for entire attunements, not weapons.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Imbued Melodies

in Elementalist

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

Your weapon cooldown traits are for entire attunements, not weapons.

Yeah I know, but I feel like many of the tempest traits are limited in that they only do one thing, meanwhile since the trait revamp, many traits are strong soley because they were merged. I think that the tempest traits need to be able to a bit more than one thing to be competitive, so I’m thinking of ways to do that.

My other idea was stability on warhorn skills with the trait… but that would be pretty broken with the channels. I guess some other boon or condi removal, could work, but I do feel like tempest should be able to get some form of stability through traits in tempest, even if its limited. The earth breakbar should help alot, but a GM trait that gives a breakbar to each overload, would also be a good idea. I’m just spitting out random ideas right now, but I do think the spec needs ways to cover its channel casts without using non-tempest utilities like cantrips to do so. Why invent new shouts if we need cantrips to use the other new skills?

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

Imbued Melodies

in Elementalist

Kidel.2057

Ele will also have a shout with aoe stunbreak + superspeed

Imbued Melodies

in Elementalist

Posted by: Malchior.5732

Malchior.5732

On a 45 second CD.
If it provided something other than Super Speed + Stun Break it’d be fine, but that’s it? I think Air Signet would be a wiser choice then.

Imbued Melodies

in Elementalist

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

On a 45 second CD.
If it provided something other than Super Speed + Stun Break it’d be fine, but that’s it? I think Air Signet would be a wiser choice then.

I don’t know about that superspeed is pretty good in combat it just seems lackluster out of it.

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

Imbued Melodies

in Elementalist

Posted by: Malchior.5732

Malchior.5732

On a 45 second CD.

I don’t know about that superspeed is pretty good in combat it just seems lackluster out of it.

It’s not that Super Speed is bad, it’s that 5 seconds of it for a 45 second CD seems a little too high. Yea, it’s a Stun Breaker, but so is Signet of Air…on a 25s CD untraited.

Imbued Melodies

in Elementalist

Kidel.2057

Tempest shout get a lot of benefits from traits. People are going to run 5 shouts, even the elite one to gain those auras and boons.

Imbued Melodies

in Elementalist

Posted by: SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

SchmendrickTheMagician.8247

It’s a dumb trait especially because it’s ONLY for allies not for yourself – this is a grandmaster trait with ZERO benefit for yourself, that’s even worse than the minor water grandmaster.

Why do I know that it doesn’t stunbreak on yourself? Because none of the warhorn skills are instant and you cannot use non-instant skills while stunned.

Last of the Red Hot Swamis

Imbued Melodies

in Elementalist

Posted by: rotten.9753

rotten.9753

It’s a dumb trait especially because it’s ONLY for allies not for yourself – this is a grandmaster trait with ZERO benefit for yourself, that’s even worse than the minor water grandmaster.

Why do I know that it doesn’t stunbreak on yourself? Because none of the warhorn skills are instant and you cannot use non-instant skills while stunned.

This supportive playstyle will revolutionize ele.