Improving my D/D build

Improving my D/D build

in Elementalist

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

Hello guys

I’d like to ask for some tips and improvements that could improve upon my current build. Most importantly, states and gear.

Do note that I use it for both PVE content and WvW

http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/elementalist/?1.0|8.1c.h1h.8.1c.h2|0.0.0.0.0.0|1c.b1g.1c.b1g.1c.71h.1c.71h.1c.71j.1c.71j|411.0.2t.0.2s.0.2u.0.1c.67.1c.67|0.a1.0.u539.u56b|2e.8|1n.1r.1u.1v.29|e

Alternative link

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fEEQJAoYhMmKbzR5gjDAkHnYiLiCPUeMTO2A-jE0AoLhQSUQoCgZvioxW1Cb1Nal3goqB0LY6SUlLs2FS9iY1B8Go+DMZA0nAA-w
Thanks for your help

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

(edited by Oslaf Beinir.5842)

Improving my D/D build

in Elementalist

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

Cleansing Wave should be Cleansing Water. Cleansing Water will proc on cantrips thanks to Soothing Disruption.

Look at the guide in my sig for more info on specifically the PvE D/D Ele.

Improving my D/D build

in Elementalist

Oslaf Beinir.5842

Thanks for pointing that out, will adjust it in game

any suggestions regarding my states? Like should I change my solider daggers/armor pieces into knights?

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

Improving my D/D build

in Elementalist

Posted by: TGSlasher.1458

TGSlasher.1458

Everyone uses the build craft website, but I can’t read that for the life of me lol. Much prefer the gw2skills. My suggestion would be to wait a few days to see what the new patch brings. Might find something you like and save some gold on a respec.

Slasher Sladorian – Charr Warrior – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Sladorian – Charr Ranger – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Of Elements – Human Elementalist – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows

Improving my D/D build

in Elementalist

Oslaf Beinir.5842

Thanks alot, I have added another link and hope I copied the build correctly >.>

It is the build I already use in game and could change anything about it as gold is not a major issue except for the ascended items. I will keep those no matter what the patch may bring.

Improving my D/D build

in Elementalist

Posted by: CuRtoKy.8576

CuRtoKy.8576

The problem I see with the build is low critical damage.

Cleansing Water is needed due to low condi removal in WvW that your current build has from utilities. Consider using Zerk ascended back piece, Cavalier accessory (on one), and use zerk/valk rings for both rings. For food use crit damage + either power or precision as your second. The reason is that your sigil of battle will give you a lot of might stacks and critical damage will greatly benefit from that (I like at least 50% or more critical damage).