Is it intentional that Overloads break stun?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

Is it intentional that Overloads all break stun, baseline? I tested it after looking at the tooltips, and it seems that all Overloads now break stun, baseline.

This is not a comment on whether or not Overloads should break stun baseline – I just wanted to know if this was an actual, intended change, or if this is a bug.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jekkt.6045

Jekkt.6045

i don’t know if they do it baseline, i thought they were doing it because i was using the stability trait :o

well at least it says so in the tooltip so it’s a good sign i guess :P

Ex player of PeanutButterJellyTime, Heavenly Annoying and Visceral Gaming.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

I think it was intentional.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/elementalist/BWE-3-Tempest-Specialization-Changes/page/3#post5499561

The devs said they wanted to test it so what better way to do that than to make it baseline. I’d assume, if they discovered it was too powerful, they’d attach it to a trait and/or give the stunbreak an ICD. What are your opinions on it though?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Celtus.8456

Celtus.8456

They’re just gonna keep adding kitten to the overloads until people like tempest. The tooltip already takes up half my kitten screen, keep it up!

Josre
Zulu Ox Tactics [zulu]

in Elementalist

Posted by: Roman God of War.6953

Roman God of War.6953

i loveeee it! it was one of my weakness on my conjure base ele pve build. having no stab or mainly stunbreak. tempest fixes this for me! and obvi conjure has great synergy for tempest to begin with. anet is doin my ele some love and im happy

in Elementalist

Posted by: keenlam.4753

keenlam.4753

They’re just gonna keep adding kitten to the overloads until people like tempest. The tooltip already takes up half my kitten screen, keep it up!

Lol so true

in Elementalist

Posted by: Glenstorm.4059

Glenstorm.4059

I hope they keep the stun breaks. The charge up time and the Attunement cool down penalty balances them IMO.

Fear the might of SHATTERSTONE.

in Elementalist

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

Even with all of that, it still isn’t rewarding enough for the cost. They are like 80% of the way there. Maybe when overloads also wash your car, walk your dog, and drop loot just for successfully finishing it, people might force the yoke on themselves.