It's a Bird...It's a plane....It's Superele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Arheundel.6451

Arheundel.6451

@Archaon
actually a decent bunker guardian or ele can handle even 3 glass thieves at once

If somebody got any info on this legendary build…pls let me know, I’ll pay anything, if I can down 3 glass cannon thieves spamming HS on me..I can for sure go and conquer Stonemist castle on my own ( don’t need any ram or treb..my auto-attack will hit for 10k with that legendary build)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wonderer.1790

Wonderer.1790

I’ve read the thread you posted in with Archaon and you seriously put what this guy said in your signature? I mean, I see that you dislike thieves but putting that in a sig, well its just sad man.

80 Thief, 80 Warrior, working on Mesmer.

in Elementalist

Posted by: TimeBomb.3427

TimeBomb.3427

This is sort of true, unless you’re caught off guard by all 3 of them (or maybe just 2) at the same time when they make their initial attack… and even then, if you are able to mist form fast enough and heal up, they’re pretty screwed.

A skilled D/D ele – traits 0/10/0/30/30 – wearing soldiers+clerics (i.e. your average d/d bunker ele) can handle glass cannon thieves without many issues.

Even a poorly skilled bunker D/D ele can usually handle a single glass cannon thief without many issues.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Intigo.1653

Intigo.1653

There is no way you can “handle” 3 Thieves if they are just slightly competent.

Beating incompetent players? Perfectly possible, but you will not survive for long versus 3 Thieves with half a clue.

80 Asura Elementalist – [Red Guard]
http://www.youtube.com/user/IntigoGW2

in Elementalist

Posted by: Swimsasa Stoon.8936

Swimsasa Stoon.8936

uhm… 0/10/0/30/30 is not the only build… I was fighting 6 people at once in wvw. My ally pretty much died instantly but I survived for well over 6 minutes and even killed one of ‘m. That was with S/F on my first run with the build. I’m still working on the build so can’t share a whole lot about it…

in Elementalist

Posted by: Raptured.9307

Raptured.9307

There are specific “antibuilds” so that one player would nearly always beat another. However, 2v1 and 3v1s are impossible to win if all the players are competent. With glass thieves, the only way this can happen at all is if they’re all really bad, or if they all blow their basilisk venom loaded steal, AND use frenzy and use all their heartseeker on an ele that is in mist form (This doens’t happen and would have nothing to do with your build). Even if so, VERY VERY VERY unlikely chance you can win, unless winning = running away.
As for guardian, i can see him being able to tank 2 very bad glass thieves at the same time, if they haste + dagger storm next to him when he has a reflection shield/other stuff like that + retaliation and protection on himself…

Rank 37 spvp, dungeon master
[HL] Deadly Protection @ Sanctum of Culling

in Elementalist

Posted by: Razor.6392

Razor.6392

its perfectly possible to outsustain thieves or any class in a 1v2 using that silly build.

1v3? I don’t see why not if the ele knows what he’s doing. eventually he might have to run away though.

Level 60 pvp
Ele & thief main (full ascended)
Down with the braindead faceroll classes.

(edited by Razor.6392)

in Elementalist

Raptured.9307

Uhh thieves still hurt quite a bit.

in Elementalist

Razor.6392

There, I bolded the part “if the ele knows what he’s doing”.

Level 60 pvp

in Elementalist

Raptured.9307

Yeah I don’t see an experienced ele being able to simultaneously take two experienced gc thieves without eventually running away.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Resouled.5614

Resouled.5614

Lol, I call bs. If they’re on equal skill lvl 3 thieves would have no problem taking out an ele. Well maybe if the ele is only running but an ele can’t hold 3 thieves at once. Just not true lol. – maybe if the thieves are truely horrible but in that case any bunker build could hold 3 of them..

[vE] Visceral Effect – Blue

in Elementalist

Razor.6392

its perfectly possible to outsustain thieves or any class in a 1v2 using that silly build.

1v3? I don’t see why not if the ele knows what he’s doing. eventually he might have to run away though.

Clueless.

O look I just got told by another pve hero.

Level 60 pvp

in Elementalist

Posted by: Pero.4362

Pero.4362

Clueless.

O look I just got told by another pve hero.

Huh…really ?
So since when did Red Guard change to PvE tell me ?
kitten…..

in Elementalist

Razor.6392

dw one day you guys will learn how to properly use elementalist.

don’t lose hope.

meanwhile keep running dat pvt to not “die in 1 hit”

Level 60 pvp

in Elementalist

Posted by: Linver.5897

Linver.5897

i think it possible in d\f, if you
1. saw there before burst,
2. created elemental,
3. thieves not smart and use most part of damage to [obsidian flesh]
4. [shoking aura], [winds]
5. doodges
6. cc, [magnetic wave]

it is sad, but i think there will heal downed friend \ will run away to heal and repeat

[mist form]
———————————-
I did it with 2 thieves and thieve’s minions.. but it should work with 3

(edited by Linver.5897)

in Elementalist

Posted by: SuiRyuJin.4615

SuiRyuJin.4615

pray those 3 thiefs are idiots because thats the only way ull win. any 3 competent thieves will slaughter the 1 ele. of course there is a high chance the ele can run away before dying but thats just running.

i am curious, would u even survive 3 backstab+steal combo if they all hit at the same time so u cant react? because coordinated smart thieves should simple do that if jumping 1 player

Suiryujin – Ele [Pyro]
Server: Maguuma

(edited by SuiRyuJin.4615)