LOL @ Patch notes

LOL @ Patch notes

in Elementalist

Posted by: Kaleban.9834

Kaleban.9834

Just had to point this out, I laughed so hard I nearly peed myself. In the patch notes it says: “This was done to avoid power creep…”

Of ALL the professions in game at the moment (yes, even Rangers have better survivability while outputting DPS) the one which most desperately needs some power creep to be brought up to par with other professions is the Elementalist.

Seriously, does ANYONE at ANet even play an Ele?

LOL @ Patch notes

in Elementalist

Posted by: PSX.9250

PSX.9250

No they don’t.

LOL @ Patch notes

in Elementalist

Posted by: Nyxion.9142

Nyxion.9142

LoL @ this thread

LOL @ Patch notes

in Elementalist

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

In my opinion, the biggest problems with the Elementalist, is simply traits.

ArenaNet proves themselves time and again they have no clue what they are doing with traits.

For example, the ninja-update with Arcane Wave. Why couldn’t that be mixed in with a trait?

Arcane Retribution: Gain Arcane Power when your health drops below the threshold. Arcane Wave now uses ground targeting.

But no, they just kitten it up.

Diamond Skin, okay, that will stop Pin Down and Necromancer wells. That’s it.
That trait EXISTS to counter the condition meta.

Instead of toning down the condition meta they added, they decided the best route is adding counter traits.
Keep shortening the massive list of viable traits and traitlines.

(edited by Nova Stiker.8396)

LOL @ Patch notes

in Elementalist

Posted by: Eternal.9148

Eternal.9148

i hate my life, going to reroll war

LOL @ Patch notes

in Elementalist

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

Anyone could have told you that noone in Anet plays an Ele, they are all Mesmers & Guardians & don’t like to listen to actual suggestions that players who know __________(fill in the blank on what profession you main) Profession inside & out, knows better than the programmers that created it.
They don’t like to admit they are wrong so they give us a buff hidden by a massive nerf or ignore the main issue at hand & don’t give a reason as to why because? It’s Anet & that’s how O.G.’s like Anet Roll.