Leveling as D/F need advice please.

in Elementalist

Posted by: ColdHeart.6374

ColdHeart.6374

Hey all,

Just came back into the game and decided to level up as an elementalist. I’m following the sticky for the 6/6/2/0/0 build for D/F and was wondering which trait line to go down first? Normally it wouldn’t be such an issue but given how traits are much more restrictive now I don’t want to risk messing things up and making leveling harder for myself.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Salocin.2783

Salocin.2783

Actually, the new trait system is alot less restrictive than the old one. You can change your traits for free, where ever you are. Now you can simply open your trait interface and experiment with whatever build you feel like trying, anytime. So as for what traits to pick, just try what sounds good… that’s what I’ve been doing anyway.

As for the 30 to 6 points change, it’s a simplification of the system really rather than an added restriction. In the old system everyone set up their traits with 5 points at a time anyway.

(edited by Salocin.2783)

in Elementalist

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Fire II, IV -> Air VI, I -> Arcana II, V -> Fire VII, Air X -> Earth VI, Water IV, VI -> Fire XI, etc.

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids