Liadri 8 orbs

Liadri 8 orbs

in Elementalist

Posted by: Hydroclasm.8572

Hydroclasm.8572

I’m trying to get the 8 orb achieve on my ele, and getting nowhere with it. I can beat Liadri without too much trouble normally, but this is killing me. I’m using PVT armor with a zerk staff and celestial trinkets and running 0/2/0/6/6.

Any help you guys can offer is appreciated.

Liadri 8 orbs

in Elementalist

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

Try Condi Ele. Dagger MH with full Apothecary gear. Green Apothecary should do it. Hit her with as much Drake’s Breath as you can, then sit in Earth attunement spamming the auto while kiting around (since the Earth auto on Dagger MH can attack enemies behind you). The Healing Power from the gear should give you plenty of sustain for the fight. The typical Bunker Ele (6 water 6 arcana) will work.

Liadri 8 orbs

in Elementalist

Posted by: Elestian.6134

Elestian.6134

I went with one of the typical d/d cantrip builds, 0/0/2/6/6. Soldier’s armor, zerker trinkets. Cleansing Fire, Armor of Earth, Lightning Flash. +40% endurance regen food can help as well. After the initial 3 orbs, I continued to focus on hitting her with more orbs and sustaining myself. By the 8th orb, she was only at ~2/3 hp, but I had no problem DPSing her down in time.

(edited by Elestian.6134)

Liadri 8 orbs

in Elementalist

Posted by: ArthurDent.9538

ArthurDent.9538

I find scepter focus to be the easiest for this fight, range for easy kiting, plus obsidian flesh is really nice for grabbing the extra orbs while under pressure. With 0/6/0/4/4 fresh air, the damage is good enough to kill with plenty of time though condi and spamming earth/fire auto might be best since she inflicts so much weakness.

14 Dungeon paths soloed
Lupi solos on 9/9 professions
Wost Engi NA