Looking for Open World Ele Build

in Elementalist

Posted by: Unreal.4913

Unreal.4913

I have found builds for dungeons and fractals but was looking for one for open world, specifically for the Silver Wastes. Thanks

in Elementalist

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Open world is usually considered “too easy” to use a specific build for. It is partly correct, as though some builds are still more effective than others.

Personally for overworld stuff I still use a dungeon build. Staff, full berserker gear, Fire 1/1/1 Air 3/1/1 Arcane 2/3/2. The ability to do massive damage at a distance cannot be understated, especially when doing something like Tequatl or Triple Trouble.

This is true for most overworld content at the moment. Just focus more on personal buffing instead of relying on group buffs, and you’re good to go.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

in Elementalist

Posted by: VodCom.6924

VodCom.6924

I have found builds for dungeons and fractals but was looking for one for open world, specifically for the Silver Wastes. Thanks

What Arachnid said. My preference goes for a dagger build for open-world since they are quite capable of inflictnig burning which is very important if you don’t want to spend age Killing mordrem husks.

Just find the D/F build for dungeons and use it for open-world and swap some dps utilities for mobility and defensives ones.

Known as Reegar Else, Linda Else, Xiana Else and Thorgall Breakstone

in Elementalist

Posted by: Millssta.9064

Millssta.9064

Celestial maybe a better option to zerger. Celestial seems the in build today with such changes to there stats. Don’t personally run it my self. I’ve played my usage around apocthacary and zerger in the past sp stuck with those for pve and WvW.

I Don’t Main, 100% Alt