Looking for help with Blobs, Schmobs

in Elementalist

Posted by: Juclesia Elcritian.8410

Juclesia Elcritian.8410

I’ll get right to the point – I only play elementalist. Anyone have suggestions on getting this achievement?

in Elementalist

Posted by: Xunleashed.5271

Xunleashed.5271

pick up scepter/focus, run in circle away from the mob using only single target spells. With a decent dps build u should get it, pretty easy. Be careful with air auto attack to don’t kill any add on the line

Xunleashed [BT] – Elementalist
WvW Videos Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/XunleashedGW2

in Elementalist

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

Spamming scepter Air 2 attack was the only way I could do it. I think scepter is really the only way to get non-aoe attacks as an Ele.

If you need more damage output for the scepter just respec to fresh air and that blob will die rather quickly.

in Elementalist

Posted by: GoatCheese.2704

GoatCheese.2704

I did it using S/D running a Fresh Air build. Do a full combo on it, and it will probably not kill the other blobs, then keep bursting Subject 7 with Fresh Air and Air 2.

Hestia Aduro

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jebus.6942

Jebus.6942

By far the simplest way to do it in my experience is to grab a set of gear with 800+ Condition dmg, then use the fiery great sword skill 2 ONLY. That way he will simply die to burning dmg before the time runs out and since the skill deals no direct dmg he wont spawn any adds.

Sephanye [Lux] – Gandara

in Elementalist

Posted by: Juclesia Elcritian.8410

Juclesia Elcritian.8410

Thanks for all the suggestions! Using the Fiery Greatsword with 1047 condition damage worked wondefully!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Baladir.2736

Baladir.2736

By far the simplest way to do it in my experience is to grab a set of gear with 800+ Condition dmg, then use the fiery great sword skill 2 ONLY. That way he will simply die to burning dmg before the time runs out and since the skill deals no direct dmg he wont spawn any adds.

omg