MOAR elementalist bugs pretty plox!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Nonlinear.9823

Nonlinear.9823

OK you guys, who called the fun police?

Since a good many of the elementalist’s interesting builds – builds with the highest synergy and high fun factor – were apparently based on a bug and resulted in unintended fun not planned on by ANet and therefore had to be removed immediately and nerfed into the ground with no chance to be salvaged whatsoever and nothing to take its place because elementalists are only allowed to have fun in ways that ANet intends (like ????, i.e. standing at 1200 since you have no reason not to be at max range 100% of the time now and pressing three buttons), please add more fun yet unintended bugs so that we elementalists can create interesting new builds around them so your devs can have more time on the classes they like or playing Halo 4 or whatever. Spartan Ops, brah!

Seeing as how the folks at ANet can’t seem to create interesting elementalist traits and fun builds with lots of synergy that don’t center on fun, unintended bugs on their own, I beg you to add more of these bugs so we may discover more fun since you can’t and don’t seem to care about doing that for us.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Leiloni.7951

Leiloni.7951

If the two pages worth of patch discussion threads in the Ele forums are not enough to get their attention, I’m not sure moving the discussion to General Discussion is going to help much. They clearly read class forums, they just don’t care enough about the Ele’s to talk with us or make any smart changes to our class.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Vayra.3290

Vayra.3290

Would be nice if the “balance” changes also didn’t introduce new bugs. Were they not tested at all?

The Unnamed[ThUn] – Desolation
Vayra – Elementalist
Forkrul Assail – Mesmer

in Elementalist

Posted by: Leiloni.7951

Leiloni.7951

Mist form trait fixed – lawl jk just for those tpvpers we love
Dragon’s tooth fixed – except now also without a Blast Finisher!
Magnetic grasp fixed – except not really
Evasive Arcana “fixed” – and now Churning Earth doesn’t even work

Oh but we gave you guys some lovely Conjured weapon changes!

>.<

in Elementalist

Posted by: Korath.7402

Korath.7402

It seems pretty clear that the QA process is either broken or just completely non-existent. Pushing changes live without basic testing is pretty inexcusable in my opinion. Of course, with their management team assigning resources for only 2 designers for crucial class balancing tasks, I guess we shouldn’t be surprised if they’ve made QA an even lower priority. The lion’s share of the resources are clearly going to the new content teams.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Blaine Tog.8304

Blaine Tog.8304

If the two pages worth of patch discussion threads in the Ele forums are not enough to get their attention, I’m not sure moving the discussion to General Discussion is going to help much. They clearly read class forums, they just don’t care enough about the Ele’s to talk with us or make any smart changes to our class.

To be fair, there are virtually no dev posts on the Elementalist forum, so it’s not clear they actually check there.

I main Ele and Necro, though I have an alt of each profession at level 80.
How to Condi Reaper on a budget
Everything I say is only in reference to PvE and WvW.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Aiglos.2907

Aiglos.2907

To be fair, there are virtually no dev posts on the Elementalist forum, so it’s not clear they actually check there.

I think there have been a few posts asking people to stay on topic. Do they count?

Fear the might of Shatterstone!