Major UI problem

Major UI problem

in Elementalist

Posted by: Antiriad.7160

Antiriad.7160

So, our small WvW group is running to a keep, open inventory, equip staff, press H, switch to traits, change traits, switch healing skill to heal+swift, switch another skill to arcane blast for staff lightning field blast finisher, speed buff group, on the way encounter, open inventory, equip dagger 1, oops in combat, mob aggroed, run away with RTL, run away more, open inventory, equip dagger 2, press H, go to traits, switch trait back, switch healing skill back, switch the other skill back for D/D, engage group, win, still quite a distance to run to the keep, open inventory, equip staff, press H, switch to traits, change trait, switch healing skill to heal+swift, switch another skill to arcane blast for staff lightning field blast finisher, speed buff group, SERIOUSLY Arenanet? Where’s the weapon switch, combined with skills, like the underwater weapon does it? I’ll settle for keeping changing at least traits manually if that’s too much for you to handle, but please at least fix the UI so it takes care of the rest of this extremely annoying nonsense.

Colin ‘The Liar’ Johanson: “Everyone, including casual gamers, by 80 should have the
best statistical loot in the game. We want everyone on equal power base.”

(edited by Antiriad.7160)

Major UI problem

in Elementalist

Posted by: DreadShinobi.4751

DreadShinobi.4751

The above describes why I just don’t care enough. Yes, we can switch weapons (and traits) on the go, but it’s so obnoxious right now. An out of combat weapon swap will not break game balance, it will just make our lives simpler.

Kiiban -lvl 80 Elementalist
Sacaen -lvl 80 Warrior

Major UI problem

in Elementalist

Posted by: Animosity.5231

Animosity.5231

A button to swap out of combat weapons would be a QOL buff for everyone. Don’t know why it’s not already in the game. Just a hassle currently.

Major UI problem

in Elementalist

Antiriad.7160

Also, “defend/assault keep/tower” vs “roam/defend/assault supply camp” → similar hassle, it’s really not just in specific situatios..

Colin ‘The Liar’ Johanson: “Everyone, including casual gamers, by 80 should have the

Major UI problem

in Elementalist

Posted by: wasted.6817

wasted.6817

+1 to that. Also would be rly great to have equipment manager, much like it was in GW1. And builds manager, for different combinations of utility skills and traits.

Major UI problem

in Elementalist

Antiriad.7160

Can we please get an official word on this? It concerns the immediate gameplay experience quality of all elementalist players after all, not just some random bug that might or might not occur. This is absolutely prevalent and should take rather high priority.

Major UI problem

in Elementalist

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

What you deem as high priority isn’t necessarily the same thing for Arenanet. They have said that they will down the line introduce multiple sets or builds like in gw1. Soooooooo, you pretty much have to deal with it until it eventually comes out and that was directed to the quote above me. (reply sometimes breaks).

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

Major UI problem

in Elementalist

Antiriad.7160

Well I imagine it would affect other classes too, not just elementalist. Maybe they just shouldn’t have released the game before it was actually done, I guess.