Melee Elementalist appreciation thread.

in Elementalist

Posted by: flyingfox.6150

flyingfox.6150

I’ve been playing about 6 classes (professions) so far, as much as I love every different personal story line, it’s really the class mechanics and play style that will carry me to level 80 and beyond.

I must say I have finally found what I really belong to in the dagger/dagger Elementalist!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Haette.2701

Haette.2701

I love my asuran ele, D/D is exactly the kind of fast, skittery, explosive gameplay I love. I just can’t get over the fact that he’s a power ranger. A kitten power ranger. I never wanted to be a power ranger but there’s nothing I can do about it.

-Flashy, colorful ninja
-Sparks and explosions everywhere
-Yells to change form/tactics
-Summons weapons and giant robots to fight with

in Elementalist

flyingfox.6150

Elementalist are more like Captain Planet.

in Elementalist

Posted by: Animosity.5231

Animosity.5231

D/D Ele is by far the most fun I’ve had on this game yet. Haette, you may have just ruined the class for me. If I start seeing myself as a Power Ranger, I’m coming for you! >:(

in Elementalist

Posted by: MajorMelchett.6042

MajorMelchett.6042

I see mine as more of a yoda style jedi, small fast and all over the place using mystic forces while in combat, swap my daggers for small light sabres (or small glowing daggers) and i’d be a very happy jedi/i mean Elemental .

Am i the only one who thought of Yoda in epsiode 2/3 when they 1st saw a tiny asura jumping all over the place in combat?.

Zilori: Guardian – Desolation.
Zarturo: Elemental – Desolation.

in Elementalist

Posted by: ghostchipz.2341

ghostchipz.2341

nothing better when your gate is being attacked than Churning earth> Lighting flash>tornado>mist form> run back in lol

in Elementalist

flyingfox.6150

I think Guardians are more like Yoda….that’s why one of my first was an Asura Guardian. Stay on topic though, for melee elementalist

My Norn looks like Aang who really got into gym and protein shakes lol.

in Elementalist

Posted by: AVHero.7382

AVHero.7382

Power Rangers? Jedi? Captain Planet? Really? Nobody feels like the Avatar?! Seriously?! Making rocks pop out the ground at your enemies? Launching fire at them? Manipulating water? If only air was air and not lightning…

in Elementalist

Posted by: Haette.2701

Haette.2701

You go with what you know, I’ve never really watched Avatar but I saw Power Rangers all the time as a kid.

Hauling rocks out of the earth and spearing fools on spikes actually reminds me of Sacrifice and its brand of earth magic. It’s a shame Bore wouldn’t work in this game, because it’s by far the coolest spell I’ve ever seen.

in Elementalist

flyingfox.6150

lol read my last post… Avatar is the first thing that comes to everyone’s mind when making an Elementalist. The only disappointment is we can’t do kung fu, stuck with stupid daggers instead.

I suggested elemental gloves/gauntlets for unarmed combat to replace daggers.

in Elementalist

Posted by: TGSlasher.1458

TGSlasher.1458

Avatar seriously? maybe when he was learning lol, but don’t seem to be able to turn into an earth tornado and sling rocks at people (avatar mode could be our new elite). When I’m in earth I should be King Bumi and when immobilized we should use our chin for bending.

Slasher Sladorian – Charr Warrior – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Sladorian – Charr Ranger – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Of Elements – Human Elementalist – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows