Mist form question

Mist form question

in Elementalist

Posted by: LameTerror.4032

LameTerror.4032

Q:

I was playing with some friends in WvW today and I was recording stuff. When watching my recordings I found something that really got my attention.

This is the video I made of the scene, it’s 2,9 seconds played at 10% speed. There was a 25 man zerg chasing me and I use mist form to try to get out alive. I still got downed, but after watching the video it seemed to me that I got downed while being in Mist form.

Are there other people who had this happen to them? Is it a bug or does it just takes that many time to get “in” Mist from after you press the button? It looks like I’m in Mist form to me and it looks like I got downed while being in mistform. Notice that I don’t have any conditions on me (no conditions that can deal that much damage), it looks like the arrow/bullet hits through my Mist form.

Anyone ever had something similar or knows what happened?

Game Of Elements – Elementalist
WBC – Gunnar’s Hold

Mist form question

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

A:

Looks like you used ride the lightning (while immobilized), not mist form.

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic

Mist form question

in Elementalist

Posted by: LameTerror.4032

LameTerror.4032

Oh yeah, thx. Just noticed it after watching the video for the 15th time :p thx, think I failed here :p

Game Of Elements – Elementalist
WBC – Gunnar’s Hold

Mist form question

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ptolomy.6984

Ptolomy.6984

If you look really close to your buffbar you see that you are using rtl instead of mistform. The rtl icon appears and not the misform icon. Also you were immobolised so you were self stunning while getting nuked.

Mist form question

in Elementalist

Posted by: Ptolomy.6984

Ptolomy.6984

Ah he beat me to it. was to slowxd