My friend laughed at ele

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Killing Is Heroism.8429

Killing Is Heroism.8429

I was talking to a friend today (doesn’t play the game) but I explained to her what the “balancing” status was with the game and how many nerfs the ele got. My friend started laughing so I asked her why she was laughing and she said, “I’m laughing because I can’t figure out why anyone would want to play that character anymore” …valid point.

I’d love to continue ele but…I’m starting to fall into the “this profession is becoming crap” camp. Staff means nothing, scepter is better but still bad, focus….we have a focus? D/D has lost its touch. I just find myself running into a fight and running away healing hoping I don’t die it seems now. Starting to like necro and warrior now. I’ve decided to put my ele on the backburner as of tonight.

Northern Shiverpeaks

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

I liked your story.

Bad Elementalist

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Heiltdo.2891

Heiltdo.2891

I’m so sorry you can’t 3v1 people anymore, maybe you should realize youre class is now what they call “Balanced”.

Ele is a very high skill celling class, pro’s do extremely well, and new players get destroyed.

Your friend probably didn’t have any idea of how Op Eles were at WvW.

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

I’m so sorry you can’t 3v1 people anymore, maybe you should realize youre class is now what they call “Balanced”.

Ele is a very high skill celling class, pro’s do extremely well, and new players get destroyed.

From what i have seen, they cant even 1 Vs 1 anyone in WvW anymore. I wouldn’t call them balanced, far from it. Very low damage, health and such and make up for it in healing but will still end up dead in a 1 Vs 1 situation.

It’s been a long time since i even got panicked fighting a Ele 1 Vs 1, they might have healing but it wont be enough to say them in the end unless they get saved by others.

The key part is “were” as in, not any more…

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: haviz.1340

haviz.1340

3v1 against scrubs who prefer to pewpew with shortbow instead of rezzing. Winning 2v1 is extremely hard against people similiary skilled.

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Against “Scrubs” doesnt matter, its against people of GOOD builds and good skill. How many 1 Vs 1 against them sort of people do you win?

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

haviz.1340

That was directed @Heiltdo.

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

ArmageddonAsh.6430

That was directed @Heiltdo.

Ah, sorry

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

haviz.1340

Also:

Pros rerolled.

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

ArmageddonAsh.6430

I would go to say that 1 Vs 1 against evenly skilled players is rather hard with Ele as well. The class just doesnt do enough damage to be a threat to pretty much anyone.

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: ThiBash.5634

ThiBash.5634

Your friend just doesn’t get the profession. No worries, not many people do. Those that do know most complaints are way over the top (and having been on both sides of the fence, I can say it’s not nice to hear you need to shap up to play ele, but sadly I have to admit it’s true).

If you can read this then it is proof that ArenaNet’s moderators just, kind and fair.

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

Being one-hit-down-dead isn’t what “balance” looks like…

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

Lets all thank god, Ele isnt “one-hit-down-dead”.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

Your friend just doesn’t get the profession. No worries, not many people do. Those that do know most complaints are way over the top (and having been on both sides of the fence, I can say it’s not nice to hear you need to shap up to play ele, but sadly I have to admit it’s true).

I am sure that is totally the problem. It is not the classes it is most people, oops I mean noobs, having the problem. Afterall ballers like you don’t have a problem.

Over the years are I have played MMO, they always people like you that claim they are no issues with a class, it is because everyone else is bad, they are a pro at that class.

The reality generally is that be good at the class, but they are only good against noobs. Elementalist is one of those classes that against noob it is a strong class, in PvE there is almost no thinking involve so the elementalist in that scenario is also great. IN WvW, most of the flaws in the elementalist is made by the fact that gear+food + the downtime between fights is+ effect of the nerfs are less significant in PvE, but mainly because a lot of WvWers are not PvPer.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

(edited by silvermember.8941)

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Uhm, have you even played an ele in a PvP setting?

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: CETheLucid.3964

CETheLucid.3964

I am sure that is totally the problem. It is not the classes it is most people, oops I mean noobs, having the problem. Afterall ballers like you don’t have a problem.

Over the years are I have played MMO, they always people like you that claim they are no issues with a class, it is because everyone else is bad, they are a pro at that class.

The reality generally is that be good at the class, but they are only good against noobs. Elementalist is one of those classes that against noob it is a strong class, in PvE there is almost no thinking involve so the elementalist in that scenario is also great. IN WvW, most of the flaws in the elementalist is made by the fact that gear+food + the downtime between fights is+ effect of the nerfs are less significant in PvE, but mainly because a lot of WvWers are not PvPer.

I’m a force of nature in WvW on my ele.

We’re in a pretty good place right now overall. Some things could stand to be buffed a little, maybe some old nerfs can be relaxed a bit.

Sometime soonish, they’re going to balance/re-work condition damage so multiple condition people don’t mess each other up. That’s going to be really nice for us.

In general something elementalist needs a look at is it’s condition power. Many of our weapon sets rely heavily on condition damage.

To be something of a threat, to at least be a little competitive with the necro in that regard. Necro can keep and deserves the condition master crown.

Necro’s forte is unmatched condition spec with that massive health pool, and the elementalist is damage. Lots and lots of damage.

In that interest, I’d like our conditions to be enough to panic people more then they do now.

The initial hit is the money maker, but the conditions we leave should be something that needs to be removed in a timely manner.

Unless I seriously stack condition damage, ele conditions are ignorable.

And if I stack that 1k or so of condition damage to be a threatening condition spec, I either hit like a wet noodle or I’m too glassy.

I want to think a perfect solution to this would be to simply make some of the conditions we can apply last just a little longer so our conditions can punish people who won’t cleanse them.

This would make the pure condition spec truly formidable, whereas right now a pure condition spec ele has to work harder then any other class rolling condition damage.

It would have the added bonus of making elementalist conditions in other specs feel like more then an after thought.

Before proposed condition buff: “Oh, that guy hit me”.
After proposed condition buff: “Oh, that guy hit me… and I’m on fire! I need to get this off!”

Other then that, can’t really complain about much else. OP, your friend is silly.

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Zumy.6318

Condition buff? Are you out of your mind?

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

ArmageddonAsh.6430

I would LOVE to see a proper condition option. The biggest problem i think is Staff, it doesnt really offer anything that great when it comes to conditions. Another problem is the traits, just not enough for conditions even in the 2 condition trees Fire(duration) and Earth(damage) dont really offer that much

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Yeah they messed up this class with the nerfs but the moment you have some gold you can just craft another class to 80 in a few hours. I made 4 now and they are all better than the ele. In my opinion the problem with the ele is that the skills arent responsive at all. The casting time and recharge times are way too long.

With my thief I can bring someone down faster than I can cast meteor shower with my ele.

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Zumy.6318

Omg comparing staff Ele with thief sure will make a point.

I like the challenge. Ele has all the tools. Ppl just dont use them…

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

CETheLucid.3964

Condition buff? Are you out of your mind?

Attachments:

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Solkard.5136

Solkard.5136

So… your friend who hasn’t played the game agreed with you while you were complaining about something? That sounds more like social courtesy than unbiased vindication.

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

We are mostly fine.

A couple of minor things need to be changed. Increasing radii of abilities to match blasting staff and replacing blasting staff. Reduce base attunement swap cool down as well. The biggest issue in the class atm is lack of build diversity due to being chained to arcana.

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

ArmageddonAsh.6430

We are mostly fine.

A couple of minor things need to be changed. Increasing radii of abilities to match blasting staff and replacing blasting staff. Reduce base attunement swap cool down as well. The biggest issue in the class atm is lack of build diversity due to being chained to arcana.

I cant stand the whole attument swap. The BASE cool down on it should be 10 seconds. The same as Weapon swaps. Condition needs ALOT of love as well. Maybe make a weapon(s) a PURE condition weapon as well.

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Jitae.3715

Jitae.3715

Lets all thank god, Ele isnt “one-hit-down-dead”.

Yeah, I haven’t played in over 3 months and ele was just an alt, I mained a thief. On a whim I got on my ele the other day. Hadn’t touched it for 2 moths before taking a 3 month break from the game. I have yet to have issues. I’m totally offensively trainted and geared with staff. I see no problems with the class, its balanced, takes actual skill to play now rather than the insane face tanking that was D/D before all the balances.

Strike Force [SF]
Raging Lettuce, Lappi the Wanderer, Lilith Shadowsong

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Hanako.1827

Hanako.1827

Oh shutup, they were never that good, Yeah maybe a bunker ele was able to SURVIVE against 3 people but they were never able to kill them. We can barely win a 1v1 without having to use crappy point and click placement AoE’s that are slow as sin. Quit hiding under the illusion that you’re a good player because no mater how good you play you’re pretty much scraping the average outcome any other class can put out without even doing half the effort..

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Dalo.3941

Dalo.3941

How hard is to understand?! It’s not about balance, it’s about the fact that our best spec is still the same one as 6-7 months ago. That is the reason I’m playing my Ele allot less then before. I played it since beta and it is by far the most fun class in this game for me. But running around with the same build for months is just to boring.

I don’t care if the Ele is becoming harder to play. I see that as a challenge. But it’s simply kittened to keep nerfing this class without any fix to our build diversity.

Ele – COG – Gandara

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Rainbow Sprint.3215

Rainbow Sprint.3215

Yet other classes can still can.

We have the lowest armor, we have the lowest hp, we have the lowest DPS, so what do we have? Does anet really want us to spec for healing and be entirely support? I thought that was the reason the healing classes didnt come over from GW1 in the first place.

According to my stats, my ele should be much more powerful than my mesmer, talking a 1000 difference in power. Yet my mesmer still has more survivability and manages to deal more dps than I could ever dream of on my ele. Why? Because ele really has no skills to take advantage of this stat.

Eles really have two builds; support/healing staff and burst damage scepter. Anything else is a joke. Yes eles need to constantly dodge to stay alive, but you know what other class has to to do anything useful? The thief, and they’re still more powerful than us, and they have stealth to easily get away from combat if it’s going poorly.

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

Ele was never OP. People just didn’t know how to dodge or use CC abilities back then when ele was actually decent. Now that people actually bother to slot things besides damage abilities and learned how to dodge our attacks, and actually pay attention to our attunements, and CC us when we leave water like we told the morons to do in order to counter us since the start of the game. Now it’s become more apparent that ele was never OP and it was still just barely average back then because while it had survivability, it had horrible damage. I’d say we were even below average back then because of our pitiful damage output. People refused to listen to the advice we gave them on how to beat us though and instead cried for nerfs instead of learning how to play. Now after all the nerfs that the terribad players begged for, the class is absolute garbage. Tank spec cant tank anymore even against 1 decent player, while tank specs on any other class can take on 10+ people. Yes even thief can do this with a mixture of cavalier’s and valkyrie gear and still have 100% crit change and insane damage because of that trait they get by going 30 into shadow arts. I find it hilarious I can actually tank with my thief but not with my ele anymore. We have 1 and a half viable specs right now. Our tanking spec is the half one since we cant tank without someone else helping us, and we have the gimmicky burst build. And while fun, our burst build still isn’t up to par with other classes burst specs in terms of survivability, mobility , and damage. Yeah we can instakill some people and don’t have to be glass to do it, but people are starting to wise up to that combo now as well and it’s weaknesses become apparent. you miss any of that burst against a semi decent player and you’re done for. Fresh air helps, but the cooldowns of the majority of our skills still really hurts the ele in general. The RTL and mistform nerfs were totally unnecessary. it’s what allowed you to actually survive those “oh crap” moments when using riskier builds. Even if you go look back at some of Daphoenix’s old vids back when people were under the misconception that ele was OP, you will rarely ever see anyone he’s facing even ATTEMPT to CC him. they just chase him like morons and try to blast him down with their hardest hitting abilities. People aren’t that stupid anymore. they do actually use CC abilities.

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Talking about Health, my level 40odd Necro with no traits or anything has nearly 20,000 health (upscaled to 80, wvw) my level 80 Ele with no traits has just over 11,500…

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Rainbow Sprint.3215

Rainbow Sprint.3215

Talking about Health, my level 40odd Necro with no traits or anything has nearly 20,000 health (upscaled to 80, wvw) my level 80 Ele with no traits has just over 11,500…

Necro has the highest health in the game, it’s not really a fair comparison.

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

Up-scaling also does some funny things. We can actually have higher health at level 40-upscaled than achievable at level 80. Of course, low-levels like that aren’t really useful for much more than carrying supply and dishing out some CC.

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

ArmageddonAsh.6430

Necro has the highest health in the game, it’s not really a fair comparison.

Thats the point, they shouldnt i mean they get like 40-50,000health when you count Deathshroud. So why is it they get ALOT more health, defense and damage then an Ele?

I just cant see a reason for it.

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

necro has no stabilty nor escape mechanisms

Bad Elementalist

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Baladir.2736

Baladir.2736

…………..no mater how good you play you’re pretty much scraping the average outcome any other class can put out without even doing half the effort..

I had to clip that out Hanako. Players often talk about the “effort”, as if sitting in a chair and hitting a few extra buttons was “effort”. They say we have to work so much “harder”. I guess maybe I had to put down the book I was reading to play the ele.

(edited by Baladir.2736)

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

ArmageddonAsh.6430

To make up for that they have like 40-50,000 health, plenty of fears, plenty of AoE damage, Minions some of which have stuns.

Also – they HAVE stability, not alot and needs to be traited but they have it and if they take one of the transformations then they have a 20(iirc) second one.

Ele, low damage, low condition damage, not alot of pressure(imo) and low health – what do they get to counter that?

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: garkos.2973

garkos.2973

ele can get a lot of dammage for example just check on ele hammer/firesword build
also he s a great support class with medium damage (scepter dagger) and 30 into water and arcane for auras for the whole team
staff (still working on that one ^^)

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

To make up for that they have like 40-50,000 health, plenty of fears, plenty of AoE damage, Minions some of which have stuns.

Also – they HAVE stability, not alot and needs to be traited but they have it and if they take one of the transformations then they have a 20(iirc) second one.

Ele, low damage, low condition damage, not alot of pressure(imo) and low health – what do they get to counter that?

I agree with necros having a lot of hp but fears.. I believe they have 2 (Staff and something. correct me if Im wrong) And…. lolminions. All the good necros I see dont have minions. I have seen plague/lich with wells and stuff. As for damage I am capable of doing 700 (1500+ on crit) with lightning whip and 4-9k with fire grab. We can’t spec full PTV and the same 0/0/10/30/30 traits. Condi Ele has never been useful. HP has never been a problem with the insane heals with Water and signet. Those are just some random stuff I want to throw out about what you said.

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Lettuce.2945

Lettuce.2945

I would say this guy is doing great dps. 3-4k lighting whips, 10k churned earths, 8k fire grabs…And he’s playing smart enough to survive well. Even his tornado is doing 2.5k’s. Yeah eles aren’t viable anymore.

I was roaming with him last night, we had 3 eles in party, we just kitten d everything we touched. So, I honestly don’t know what you guys are talking about. Getting tired of those whiny threads. Don’t like it? Re roll. I’m quite content.

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

3v1 against scrubs who prefer to pewpew with shortbow instead of rezzing. Winning 2v1 is extremely hard against people similiary skilled.

Aye, 2 v 1 is getting harder everyday.

For those that think that DnD has lost its touch is mis-informed.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

Shed load of fears, aoe marks from staff/scepter & dagger they can place all over that can slow, bleed, fear the enemy, spectral walk hat breaks stun & even makes for hilarious “I`m clicking again, wtf you lot going enemies?” button.
Spectral walk, which never ceases to amaze me how many times folk`ll just keep faceplanting it.
Hell of a lot better outright damage & dots then ele, but mainly because most ele have to go tankyish just to survive average ramblings.
Several health bars, elites that make ele look like a wet tissue.
All of that & I`ve not even included horn or signet for speed.

Necro are more then capable at escaping, assuming they even want to & not just kill ;p

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Kyon.9735

Kyon.9735

I would say this guy is doing great dps. 3-4k lighting whips, 10k churned earths, 8k fire grabs…And he’s playing smart enough to survive well. Even his tornado is doing 2.5k’s. Yeah eles aren’t viable anymore.

I was roaming with him last night, we had 3 eles in party, we just kitten d everything we touched. So, I honestly don’t know what you guys are talking about. Getting tired of those whiny threads. Don’t like it? Re roll. I’m quite content.

Not trying to be rude, but a glass vs another glass dealing those damage is quite… normal. And your “I’m doing well which means this class is fine” attitude isn’t exactly helpful in any way.

I have to give props to the guy in this vid though. I’ve been watching a lot of his dueling videos and he’s really good.

(edited by Kyon.9735)

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

CETheLucid.3964

Because only tPvP matters. Gotcha.

I’m not complaining about complainers or trying to troll, I’m just being honest. If we get a buff due to the complaining I… wouldn’t be hurt by this. At all.

I even offered a fair suggestion. By all means, continue the QQ train.

But in general, if I may offer a suggestion, the people that can suggest something honest without the “this class is unplayable garbage and i had to re-roll QQ” rhetoric, they tend to come off as more sane and sensible.

Someone worth listening to. Some people here could suffer to give that a try.

If you won’t and you continue your empty rhetoric to that end, don’t be surprised if lots of people (devs included) see your posts as nothing but a bunch of QQ.

Even if there might be a sliver of wisdom to be found within.

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Arheundel.6451

Arheundel.6451

yeah only tpvp matters..why people find so hard to understand this?

All changes are driven by PvP format this the only truth , if people would play both PvP and PvE..they would be able to more easily understand where people are coming from, when they disregard any comment coming entirely from a wvwvw perspective..shall we take a look at raw numbers?

Typical s/d ele build 0/30/0/20/20

PvE (with all food buffs and server bonus):
-HP=19K-20K
-Toughness=1.8-2K
-Power (base)= 2.3K
-Crit dmg= 80%+
-Crit chance= 50%+

PvP :
-HP: 12-13K
-Toughness= 1.4K-1.6K
-Power = 2K
-Crit dmg= 40-45%
-Crit chance= 17-20%

In this situation the PvE ele comes and say the profession is fine …the PvP ele needs to learn to play ..-_-

Typical viable weapons in PvE

-Staff PvE: The ele believes to be a God while running with 20K HP, 80%+ crit dmg , killing a bunch of upleved kids in zerker gear as they 100b all bunched up..and of course the staff ele is behind 10-15 people , possibly on top of a gate

-Staff PvP: The ele get trained by s/d thieves, warriors, necro etc etc ..at most you’ll have 13K HP, do pitiful dmg, there is no large number of people behind which you can hide and most time you’ll be forced in 1v1 situations with a support build against a dodge spamming thief or stun lock warrior or fear chain necro or condtion sengy spammer or etc etc…

In this situation the Pve ele comes and call noob the pvp ele as he doesn’t know how to use combo fields, the staff is viable and the PvP ele needs to learn to play

I could go on for quite a while..but I’ll stop here..and no before leaving a clear message to all WvWvW heroes around:

If you’re so kitten on ele , do pls post a video of you facing a 2x spirit ranger-2x necro + s/d thief team ( all r40+ ), while using the typical 13K HP build ( but 5x less burst than PvE version), fightning inside a 200 radius red circle……..as I don’t kittening care how pro you are in WvWvW with all the cakes and soups you can get and your maxed sigil of bloodlust after you kill wolves and Moas in the wild..kittening ty

(edited by Arheundel.6451)

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

You always sing the praises of the ele in the PvP setting but never back it up with concrete data. Are unsubstantiated claims the norm for JQ forum warriors?

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Kodiak.3281

Kodiak.3281

…when they disregard any comment coming entirely from a wvwvw perspective..shall we take a look at raw numbers?

Typical s/d ele build 0/30/0/20/20

PvE (with all food buffs and server bonus):
-HP=19K-20K
-Toughness=1.8-2K
-Power (base)= 2.3K
-Crit dmg= 80%+
-Crit chance= 50%+

Please show me the gear setup to pull this off.

Kodiak X – Blackgate

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

haviz.1340

I forgot to mention I meant tpvp not zvz where people play without their brains. If you think you can 2v1 similiarly skilled player in more balanced environment than zvz you are really overestimating their skill level.

(edited by haviz.1340)

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Arheundel.6451

https://dviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net/uploads/forum_attachment/file/88780/gw156.jpg

Attempt replica build
http://intothemists.com/calc/index.php?build=-k;9;9;9;1T-JJ;159B;145-54-SR;4V19cV19cn-knN6;5K-P0T1ZYdZi41i-HN2kI

Now add:
- server bonus ( 7-8% vitality and toughness )
- food buffs
- WvWvW ranks buffs ( defense against guards = 1k HP )

And you’ll get the stats I’ve posted..ty

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

CETheLucid.3964

Lol, this thread.

“Hey guys, my friend laughed at ele”
“LOL BECAUSE ELE SUCKS”
“No, ele is very strong in most areas of the game.”
“OK Fine, Ele sucks in tPvP. That’s what I meant all long!”
“Further, unless your r40+ in tPvP you can’t have an opinion! Hahaha!”

Hm.

My friend laughed at ele

in Elementalist

Arheundel.6451

Lol, this thread.

“Hey guys, my friend laughed at ele”
“LOL BECAUSE ELE SUCKS”
“No, ele is very strong in most areas of the game.”
“OK Fine, Ele sucks in tPvP. That’s what I meant all long!”
“Further, unless your r40+ in tPvP you can’t have an opinion! Hahaha!”

Hm.

Why an opinion solely based on PvE experience should count at all?
I believe you can have a reasonable opinion on the current state of the ele only if you play against human players of equal base gear and level of skill..no otherwise.

My god …people come here and tell me :" staff is fine …you can do combo fields with it" try and do a godkitten combo field if a @lady nag nag thief level is hot on your kitten or a warrior with his 6s CD stun-lock chain…VIDEO PLS!

Or maybe one of those s/d heroes from wvwvw again..come pls and do your “OMFG awesome” combo while sitting with 13k HP against lol 10s fear chain necro, 6s CD stun lock warrior and s/d thieves with Jumper build( double s/d set up with sigil of energy)…VIDEO PLS!

http://www.bandicam.com/uk/ and then upload on youtube, easy! go go with these videos!

(edited by Arheundel.6451)