New Myst Form

New Myst Form

in Elementalist

Posted by: Cavalorn.3721

Cavalorn.3721

Is it me or Myst Form now last for less than before?
And also cooldown increased?
It was the only thing that made me not to die and I could lose aggro with that (doing up to 3 myst form before dying). Now, I’m lost.

New Myst Form

in Elementalist

Posted by: Strodor.6051

Strodor.6051

I can’t quite figure out what you’re talking about, the mist from cantrip, or the downed state Vapour form. Because yes the downed state has been changed but I see no reason why you would complain about this, as it now can be used instantly on down.

As for Mist from, it hasn’t been changed.

Smaggle – Asura elementalist [INT]

New Myst Form

in Elementalist

Posted by: Melkiah.2496

Melkiah.2496

He’s obviously talking about Vapor Form (downed state) which yes, it’s shorter and has more CD now but you can use it the moment you go down now. They obviously made the change to give us a chance to interrupt the first finish attempt in WvW/PvP and i like it

Melkiah Soulreaper
VII Guild
Elementalist

New Myst Form

in Elementalist

Posted by: Cavalorn.3721

Cavalorn.3721

Yeah sorry, i was talking about Vapor Form… but in the Update Notes i didn’t see anything about making it shorter… i know i can use this instantly, but it recharges slower! So, before i could run away from mobs and lose aggro, now i have to die if there’s no one near me.

New Myst Form

in Elementalist

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

For pvp it is better but for pve I perferred the previous version of vapor form on downed state.

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!

New Myst Form

in Elementalist

Posted by: Kilger.5490

Kilger.5490

I dont notice a time difference. Its also free swiftness now too, before it was very slow. It is borderline op, I dont die from downed state in wvw anymore unless I really push myself out there, or we get completely wiped.

Kilger – Human Ranger
alts: Fangyre (Necro), Hardrawk (Ele);
Jade Quarry

New Myst Form

in Elementalist

Posted by: Gombie.3860

Gombie.3860

Im loving it now, it actually gives us a chance to survive, before when i went down i knew it was game over, no matter what circumstance. now its like being a thief

New Myst Form

in Elementalist

Posted by: Vayra.3290

Vayra.3290

It also gives an extra Downed Penalty stack each time you use it, unlike the old Vapor Form, not that you’re likely to survive long enough when downed to use it more than once anyway. The cooldown should be reduced to 10 seconds and the penalty removed.

The Unnamed[ThUn] – Desolation
Vayra – Elementalist
Forkrul Assail – Mesmer

New Myst Form

in Elementalist

Posted by: Crunchy Gremlin.5798

Crunchy Gremlin.5798

vapor form in pve previously was really powerful.
now its still useful just not as powerful.

still feels a little clunky.

New Myst Form

in Elementalist

Posted by: scerevisiae.1972

scerevisiae.1972

I still think downed state is the worst-designed game mechanic in my 25 years of computer gaming.

Please remove it completely in PvP or make rezzing break on any form of damage.

downed state is bad for PVP

New Myst Form

in Elementalist

Posted by: Haette.2701

Haette.2701

I still think downed state is the worst-designed game mechanic in my 25 years of computer gaming.

How so?

New Myst Form

in Elementalist

Posted by: TGSlasher.1458

TGSlasher.1458

Vapor form lasts less now I believe but it is much faster any you can still dodge to gain extra distance. Downed 3 is goodish now with 8 stacks of bleed but it is up after a second or 2 after mist form and you can only get 6 of the bleeds on them before they flag you. Not complaining though, this is awesome in pvp now. I don’t think people realise you will just vapor away and still try to flag you.

Slasher Sladorian – Charr Warrior – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Sladorian – Charr Ranger – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Of Elements – Human Elementalist – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows