New weapon.

New weapon.

in Elementalist

Posted by: mickers.2715

mickers.2715

Just really wanted to get this idea out of my head and written down so i could add more in the future.

One thing i would like to see in the future of the ele is a good weapon for single target 1200 or 600 range damage. Yes i know we have the staff but its mostly aoe which is very easy to avoid and lacks mobility which really is how we survive in pvp.

When i hear elementalist i think of throwing a barrage of elements at the player, none of the current weapons really fulfill this, i did feel more like an elementalist when using the conjured greatsword auto attack.

I was thinking maybe 1handed sword abilities for the main hand and making all the abilities do block damage without condition damage so we have something that is a polar opposite to sceptre which contains lots of conditions on all the attacks.

It would also give ele’s more weapons to play with or collect skins for.

possibly some placeable wards on the weapon as utility/defence.

just one off the top of my head.

Ward of air: turns random enemy boon into a 3 seconds chilled buff every 20 seconds , ward lasts 40 seconds? so its comparable to frozen burst.

Skill 2 could be a charge type ability which can then be unleashed from any attunement which shoots all current charged elements at the enemy.

collect air ; Barrage of elements
churn earth ; Barrage of elements
summon water ; Barrage of elements
conjure fire ; Barrage of elements

You could either shoot all 4 elements at once for a big burst but risk having the opponent dodge or block it. Or you could use barrage after each charge giving ele more sustained damage.