Nice nerf.....

Nice nerf.....

in Elementalist

Posted by: Last Warrior Lord.7248

Last Warrior Lord.7248

Only reason I recently made a elementalist was for the Ride the lighting skill and mist from. Now the you fix RTL (understand that… don’t understand the 20 to 40 sec increase). Now you can’t heal in mist from when you are getting hammered. Currently at lvl 24 and that’s my stopping point cause of this nerf. Ele just not fun now. Guess I’ll just delete it. Good job on the other bug fixes.

Nice nerf.....

in Elementalist

Posted by: Minion of Vey.4398

Minion of Vey.4398

Only reason I recently made a elementalist was for the Ride the lighting skill and mist from. Now the you fix RTL (understand that… don’t understand the 20 to 40 sec increase). Now you can’t heal in mist from when you are getting hammered. Currently at lvl 24 and that’s my stopping point cause of this nerf. Ele just not fun now. Guess I’ll just delete it. Good job on the other bug fixes.

Be glad it happened to you at level 24 and not at 80 after you got legendaries, full ascended, maxxed out bag space, exploration star, spvp profession title, soulbound cash shop mining pick…

Nice nerf.....

in Elementalist

Posted by: ChaosTerragoth.4738

ChaosTerragoth.4738

Be glad it happened to you at level 24 and not at 80 after you got legendaries, full ascended, maxxed out bag space, exploration star, spvp profession title, soulbound cash shop mining pick…

::Points to self:: You must be spying on me good sir…::sighs::

Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead.
Do not walk before me, for I may not follow.
Don’t walk next to me either, just go the heck away…

Nice nerf.....

in Elementalist

Posted by: TheMightyAltroll.3485

TheMightyAltroll.3485

You chose a class for 2 overpowered skills. Then get mad when they eventually get nerfed.

Well played. I suppose this is why I can’t take Elementalists seriously.

Contact me ingame for Necro, Ranger, Mesmer, and Thief advice.

Nice nerf.....

in Elementalist

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

Mobility isn’t OP, neither is not dying. The D/D bunker spec was OP because its damage was too high for a bunker (I’m looking at you sigil of battle). That was all that had to be fixed. If they wanted to fix RtL so that it wasn’t a super-spammy escape in pvp, just make it 900 range on 15s cooldown. PvE-ers would be happier (almost as much mobility, but with an actual offensive air ability that could be used in combat reasonably often), while pvp-ers would whine about something else other than RtL out of combat as an oh-crap button. Please note, bunkers will continue to be complained about (and we will keep being nerfed as long as the bunker is viable), because people get upset when they have to fight sustained battles.

Nice nerf.....

in Elementalist

Posted by: ramblock.3017

ramblock.3017

Nerf is ok…make useless No

Nice nerf.....

in Elementalist

Posted by: Last Warrior Lord.7248

Last Warrior Lord.7248

Yeah im pretty bummed out of this nerf. owell like above, better now for me than later. Guess I got lucky. Well better play my ranger or guardian before they get nerfed for no reason.

Nice nerf.....

in Elementalist

Posted by: showatt.9413

showatt.9413

Well better play my ranger or guardian before they get nerfed “for no reason.”

For no reason? I dunnoe about that, friend. As far as I can tell there are lots of reasons to nerf Elementalist…

Nice nerf.....

in Elementalist

Posted by: Vargs.6234

Vargs.6234

For no reason? I dunnoe about that, friend. As far as I can tell there are lots of reasons to nerf Elementalist…

And yet these nerfs didn’t really do a whole lot to the nerfworthy aspects of elementalist, while crippling other types of elementalists and making the class a lot less fun to play. Pretty much exactly like the 4s thief revealed nerf last month.

Nice nerf.....

in Elementalist

Posted by: showatt.9413

showatt.9413

And yet these nerfs didn’t really do a whole lot to the nerfworthy aspects of elementalist, while crippling other types of elementalists and making the class a lot less fun to play. Pretty much exactly like the 4s thief revealed nerf last month.

I don’t know man, I’d like to think not being able to heal in Mist Form hurt every elem build…

And the RTL changes make it hard for elem to just cheese out of combat whenever they feel like it.

Sure some build hurts more than the others, but a nerf is a nerf.

Nice nerf.....

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wildclaw.6073

Wildclaw.6073

And the RTL changes make it hard for elem to just cheese out of combat whenever they feel like it.

I thought the general claim made by everyone was that the elem was an invincible bunker with massive in-combat sustainability. Why would he ever need to cheese out of combat….unless the people complaining about the elementalist bunker are lying through their teeths.

Nice nerf.....

in Elementalist

Posted by: Kaleban.9834

Kaleban.9834

unless the people complaining about the elementalist bunker are lying through their teeths.

Pretty much this.

Nice nerf.....

in Elementalist

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

totally agree with you on this. my main is a mesmer but i have a level 80 ele aswell and the nerf hit very hard. mesmers only viable condition has been nerfed to the ground and now i cant even swap to my ele as it was hit this hard aswell.all my ascened gear of both clases and the hard earned weapon skins are useless now.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

(edited by selan.8354)