OOC Weapon Swap

OOC Weapon Swap

in Elementalist

Posted by: Mek.2947

Mek.2947

Can we please get an out of combat weapon swap? Would it really be that game breaking? I know there are probably other threads out there somewhere on the same issues…but…I figure if you throw enough kitten on the walls some of it will eventually stick.

OOC Weapon Swap

in Elementalist

Posted by: Daunte.3095

Daunte.3095

I second this request

OOC Weapon Swap

in Elementalist

Posted by: Blackhat.4016

Blackhat.4016

Yeah, there have been several threads about this and no, it wouldn’t be OP. Anet is simply too lazy to implement it.

Investing time/money => no ROI => no OOC weapon swap

That’s how I would explain it. Otherwise they would have done it months ago.

OOC Weapon Swap

in Elementalist

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

can every other jobs ooc and get a third weapon swap please oh wait even 3 skills set is not enough to compare with 8 skills set, better give a fourth weapon swap when ooc

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

OOC Weapon Swap

in Elementalist

Posted by: Sulist.2408

Sulist.2408

I will continue to second, third and fourth this until it becomes a thing. Given that elementalists are given so much versatility it’s a shame many don’t bother to take advantage for the convenience of not having to drag their weapons around in their bags at a moment’s notice. Having the quick swap method of say d/d to staff would encourage elementalist’s to bring out what’s best for the situation at a moment’s notice (like passing by a group event, or switching for a particular boss.) Face it, unless absolutely necessary, most people are going to do the bare minimum when it comes to interrupting their enjoyment in the flow of game play. By providing a simple OOC weapon swap, they may be encouraged to bring out the AoE heals and condition removal instead of just getting in some quick DPS. Everyone wins?

OOC Weapon Swap

in Elementalist

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

Good luck but as usual they`re ignoring it.

As for the Kermit wannabe earlier in the thread read the forums & you`ll see why Ele` needs it, I know the search is crap, but you`ll find it, eventually

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

(edited by Fishbait.6723)

OOC Weapon Swap

in Elementalist

Posted by: TGSlasher.1458

TGSlasher.1458

can every other jobs ooc and get a third weapon swap please oh wait even 3 skills set is not enough to compare with 8 skills set, better give a fourth weapon swap when ooc

What?

Anyway, GW1 had 4x weapon swap “bar” if you would call it that. F1 – F4 would change your weapons to the respective setup. OOC weapon swap would have to be disabled in tPvP due to the not being able to change things rule. Unless that was removed which I don’t know because I haven’t been able to play in some time.

Slasher Sladorian – Charr Warrior – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Sladorian – Charr Ranger – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Of Elements – Human Elementalist – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows

OOC Weapon Swap

in Elementalist

Posted by: Razor.6392

Razor.6392

I don’t think you’re trolling, and that’s sad.

Level 60 pvp
Ele & thief main (full ascended)
Down with the braindead faceroll classes.

OOC Weapon Swap

in Elementalist

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

tbh I don`t even think OOC swap is good enough.
See the images, you get hit at range whilst in melee weapon swap & you are kittened.
All you can do is RP walk at slooow speed due to the stupid in games combat mechanic.
They could so easily make it so that if using a swap, even if on extended cd to other classes, that if use air 4 & swap, air 4 is on a cd.
Same with all others, but even then all spells have a GC (Global Cooldown, not Ghostcrawler ;p, so you`ll never be able to just spam 40+ spells & get insta-win.

Enough of this kitten, give us weapon swap, especially since the idiotic rtl nerfs….

But this is Anet, the firm that have been yelled at for 8 months for right click disable/fix to camera & targeting. The same Anet that put it in for 6 days in spvp, then removed it saying “it was meant for spectators, not the actual people playing…”

`Wild Star inc

Attachments:

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

OOC Weapon Swap

in Elementalist

Posted by: Strang.8170

Strang.8170

It´s been talked about since beta and back then the asnwer was they want to implement full template system rather than just a weapon swap….Nowadays the asnwer has been looooong silence.

Dr.Strang E – Nameless veterans (NV) – Gandara (EU)
[ ex- Piken Square (EU), ex- Aurora Glade (EU) ]