One shot Ele

One shot Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Dscontrolado.4573

Dscontrolado.4573

Whats the weapon setup to be a one shoter ele? (glass clannon setup)
Thanks

One shot Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wyrden.4713

Wyrden.4713

s/x, for tougher ppl, s/d for sure

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~

One shot Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

or if you’re in pve/wvw you could go meteornado! XD
but generally its any fresh air setup
this is a great video showcasing some oneshot burst combos

One shot Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: ArmageddonAsh.6430

ArmageddonAsh.6430

I’m sorry but how is any of that “One Shot”? It requires perfect timing, a non moving target doing nothing. I would be more interested in seeing these sort of combos against PLAYERS not against non moving, non skill using bots.

One shot Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Dscontrolado.4573

Dscontrolado.4573

ty , however im talking about pvp

One shot Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Anomaly.7612

Anomaly.7612

Yeah! We just need to use illegal macros! Just kidding of course. Those combos are great, but some of the commentors made a good point that those combos are fallible as someone can evade/dodge/block those combos and interrupting everything quite easily.

Now, those combos are still great and can be executed in short bursts, but not the entire combo. Breaking a combo up and getting them in during the right time is where they seem to count best.

With those numbers, they must be using zerkers gear. In T/Spvp, would that kind of gear be logical? Wouldn’t an Ele be 2 shotted quite easily by anyone before they get any part of that combo off?

One shot Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: sorrychief.2563

sorrychief.2563

With this ele build I stole you can easily burst someone in under 2 seconds and you have 2 armor of earth skills (protection, stability) while having 2,200 base armor (what celestial eles roll with).

For a zerk the damage is amazing but it’s basically all in or nothing. not a very good 1vs1 spec, just gank and leave until your CDs are up.

champion magus
previously rank 2 on old leaderboards
EG.secret.OG.NAVI.sorrychief

One shot Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Hamster Wheel.2948

Hamster Wheel.2948

I play gc ele in spvp and it’s great fun. The build I run is a bit different from the video posted above since it utilises damage modifier traits to achieve the massive damage. with the build 0/6/5/3/1 with arcane wave, lightning flash and ice bow, zerker amulet, scholar runes and fire and air sigils. The damage achievable with this build is true burst.

Also, unlike in the video where the burst were killing the medium and light golems the burst of the build I run can kill the heavy golem in a shorter time.

One shot Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

I play gc ele in spvp and it’s great fun. The build I run is a bit different from the video posted above since it utilises damage modifier traits to achieve the massive damage. with the build 0/6/5/3/1 with arcane wave, lightning flash and ice bow, zerker amulet, scholar runes and fire and air sigils. The damage achievable with this build is true burst.

Also, unlike in the video where the burst were killing the medium and light golems the burst of the build I run can kill the heavy golem in a shorter time.

This build was recommended to me by a guildmate (Hijk Elemental P)

One look at this build I "LOL"ed him. Then I tried it…. and it is without a doubt the burst-iest build available.

Here’s the build:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fFAQJArYhMMKZ25wlBdEBOAGpaw0PwKQcEIA0BrA-TJRBwA02fQzJAgcZAAPAAA

The Pros

Under Prime Conditions this build is getting:

+10% damage from Air Training
+20% damage from Bolt to the Heart (BttH)
+10% damage for being with 600 of target.
+10% damage from having full endurance.
+10% damage from being full health
+5% damage from Sigil
+7% damage for having might stacks.

For a grand total of:
+72% damage (52% without BttH)

So when you crit, this modifier is multiplied by your critical damage which is at 200%.

Your full combos (under prime conditions) will easily hit 15-20k damage in under a few seconds.

The Cons

Prime Conditions are really hard to keep going when you’re getting targeted. And if your opponent knows what they’re doing… you WILL be targeted.

If you get attacked:

A) Your health drops below 90% (-10% damage)
B) You have to evade, so you lose stamina (-10% damage)
C) You’re a wet noodle and fall over yourself when the enemy even looks at you funny.
D) No condi cleanse (you basically have to kill them before they kill you)

Enjoy!

Fort Aspenwood – Elementalist
Character name: Azilyi

One shot Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: Hamster Wheel.2948

Hamster Wheel.2948

The Pros

+5% damage from Sigil

I also use tempest defense which is another 20% additional damage which comes into play when you hit your opponent with earthquake. (not sure if you forgot this or not)

I assume that the 5% from sigil is from force and 7% from strength runes? I prefer to opt for fire and air sigils for more instant damage than a flat 5% increase and scholar runes for 10% increase. I used to use air and force before the feature patch but I found that I can output more damage with fire and losing force. I say this because I find the point of this build is to do as much damage in the shortest time frame possible and by using fire, air and scholars provides this than force and strength runes. Although using these would provide more in an extended or team fight when your burst is on CD.

So all up my version has a 90% damage increase plus 2 on crit procs.

C) You’re a wet noodle and fall over yourself when the enemy even looks at you funny.

A) Our heals as an ele aren’t to bad with water trident and cleansing wave along with popping our heal so if you disengage you can get back up to 90% health
B) This I agree, but it is inevitable loss
C) I find that our survivability isn’t that bad with the toughness gained from going 5 points into earth magic and 2 into water magic as well as having rock barrier up and that I can somewhat stand some pressure
D) Attune to earth half way through ether renewal and so you gain stability from Rock Solid and you can normally get the full heal off so all of the condis are cleared. Of course this doesn’t work against condi bombs but not a great deal does anyway.

One shot Ele

in Elementalist

Posted by: LightningBlaze.4913

LightningBlaze.4913

This build was recommended to me by a guildmate (Hijk Elemental P)

One look at this build I "LOL"ed him. Then I tried it…. and it is without a doubt the burst-iest build available.

Here’s the build:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fFAQJArYhMMKZ25wlBdEBOAGpaw0PwKQcEIA0BrA-TJRBwA02fQzJAgcZAAPAAA

The Pros

+5% damage from Sigil

For a grand total of:
+72% damage (52% without BttH)

So when you crit, this modifier is multiplied by your critical damage which is at 200%.

Your full combos (under prime conditions) will easily hit 15-20k damage in under a few seconds.

The Cons

Prime Conditions are really hard to keep going when you’re getting targeted. And if your opponent knows what they’re doing… you WILL be targeted.

If you get attacked:

Enjoy!

To make it the busrtiest build as an ele he would need to replace fresh air with tempest, runes with scholar, rock solid with serrated stones and his energy sigil to air. This was the build I ran way back when I roam full glass.

Heidia- The elementalist is the #1 most OP profession in this game since beta!