in Elementalist

Posted by: Sid.4609

Sid.4609

Thats low………..

Petition Thread deleted!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Hicci.8761

Hicci.8761

On your part. Did you even read the forum rules?

Petition Thread deleted!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Silitha The Mystical.5480

Silitha The Mystical.5480

it is but Hicci is right..i just reviewed them myself. However, the feelings still stand. We dont want the nerf but now theres absolutely nothing we can do about it because of how this is set up. Can maybe try complaining more or putting up suggestions. idk.. We dont want this nerf yet it seems like, thus far, that they are not listening to us. Are they not always asking for our input?

Petition Thread deleted!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Legend.6941

Legend.6941

Yep, I received an infraction for it. Rightly so, I should’ve been more clever and replaced ‘petition’ with ‘strongly suggest’. Our words can and will be used against us.

Anywho, lets change the subject to keep from deletion as well as getting the OP into pointless trouble:

My ele was awesome for pve in gw1 (triple meteor shower Nuke). Hopefully staff gets something this patch. My suggestion: quickness

Petition Thread deleted!

in Elementalist

Posted by: PistolWhip.2697

PistolWhip.2697

Send in a support ticket? shrug

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT

Petition Thread deleted!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Thaia.5146

Thaia.5146

it is but Hicci is right..i just reviewed them myself. However, the feelings still stand. We dont want the nerf but now theres absolutely nothing we can do about it because of how this is set up. Can maybe try complaining more or putting up suggestions. idk.. We dont want this nerf yet it seems like, thus far, that they are not listening to us. Are they not always asking for our input?

If they read our suggestions – I’m asking – where is our Staff buff?

Petition Thread deleted!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

Don’t even know what the petition was about, but I’m assuming it’s the D/D nerf.

Anybody who claims it wasn’t OP is downright ignorant. There are some Eles who run it and claim it needs a nerf. Naturally, D/D Eles are not going to be happy about it, but that doesn’t change the facts it’s OP.

Coming from a Mesmer who’s also getting a kick in the teeth (and rightfully so), I came here for a laugh. I must say I’m not disappointed. Maybe when I join tPvP I will actually face professions other than Eles.

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

Petition Thread deleted!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Yuki Chuki.2457

Yuki Chuki.2457

For a lot of us it isn’t about the D/D but the fact that the changes will hurt every kind of ele build. Especially the ones that already were having trouble surviving.

And please refrain from acting like your opinion equals the absolute truth (“Anybody who claims it wasn’t OP is downright ignorant.”, “doesn’t change the facts […]” .

Everybody is entitled to their opinion. But unless it’s backed up by scientific data, it’s just what it also should be treated as: An opinion

(edited by Yuki Chuki.2457)

Petition Thread deleted!

in Elementalist

Posted by: PistolWhip.2697

PistolWhip.2697

Actually Yuki, most of the QQ seems to be about the RtL changes, many eles are openly saying Mist Form nerf was warranted as was Water Trait tree… I don’t know how representative this forum is though, its generally a vocal minority in the game, most don’t even come here.

MORE BEARDS OR RIOT

Petition Thread deleted!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Thaia.5146

Thaia.5146

D/D is OP… on PvP for kitten’s sake not on PvE

Petition Thread deleted!

in Elementalist

Posted by: TheGuy.3568

TheGuy.3568

Well it was to be expected the fact it took this long lets you know how much they really care about our input. BTW if you made it a “suggestion” thread it might have been moved. Flat out complaint usually seems to work. It generates more QQ but it has got staying power as long as the thread doesn’t get derailed.

Kor The Cold Heart War
Wrekkes-Engineer Kore Rok Thief-Asraithe-Ele

Petition Thread deleted!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Sid.4609

Sid.4609

Mistorm, a 3 sec invulnerability all 90 sec! So somone tell me, whats OP if i have the chance to cast ether renewal ( a skill that took 3 or 4 sek to cast) without getting interupted once in 90 sec? What defense mechanics got the ele left now as class with lowest vitality and armor. Oh, there is earth armor, another 90 sec stunbreaker who gives me 3 sec of protection (with the right trait). I cant even get out of battle cause my RTL is probably on that 40 sec cooldown period.

How should i protect myself now from sneaky backstab thiefes who still need just two hits to kill me(and how is that not OP). yeah i still can use mistform, but for what? to get heartseeked 3 sec later?

There is only one class in GW2 who deserves that treatment. Guess wich…

Petition Thread deleted!

in Elementalist

Posted by: dagrdagaz.4913

dagrdagaz.4913

well, i suppose, start complaining after the patch.
All these bits and teasers, sofar on the forum, arent the whole patch.
I wait for the patch and shall see what the whole patch is.
Then form an opinion.

(edited by dagrdagaz.4913)

Petition Thread deleted!

in Elementalist

Posted by: stof.9341

stof.9341

And the RtL nerf has exactly 0 effect in PvE, except for moving around. To which I’d reply you should try playing a Mesmer or necro or engineer and see how it goes for them.

Petition Thread deleted!

in Elementalist

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

And the RtL nerf has exactly 0 effect in PvE, except for moving around. To which I’d reply you should try playing a Mesmer or necro or engineer and see how it goes for them.

necros and engineers can actually have a great deal of mobility. speedy kits grant perma-swiftness. Its the mesmers who are ridiculously slow. Even with runes of air, im always lagging behind people >.>

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

Petition Thread deleted!

in Elementalist

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

You shouldn`t be shocked they deleted the post.
I had five posts mentioning SOTG bookmarked & of those three got deleted despite nothing being against the terms.
RTLs main use was for getting me back into range because I`m stuck at melee permanently, whereas every other class has melee & ranged options. Well, that is well & truly kittened up now..

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…