Plz test this pvp build

Plz test this pvp build

in Elementalist

Posted by: Mr Godlike.6098

Mr Godlike.6098

Hi
I am little sick of cleric healbot meta so I made this sage imitation of old celestial builds. I am kinda was surprised that anet changed again sigil of energy that now gives 25% endurance back. Build was made for team fights and can do 1v1 depending what is against you. Thief will be bad news for you mostly.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQJAodn0XCdOg9XCWYCcYilNAroHsDuBu51/6hd4BEAugA-TpwCBAw+DZZAA

Was depressed ele…now depressed druid
Kawaleria (KW)

Plz test this pvp build

in Elementalist

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

No condi removal. No damage. Bad news bears.

Bad Elementalist

Plz test this pvp build

in Elementalist

Mr Godlike.6098

Hmm you can always change for diamond skin if condi removal is needed:) Rev deal fine with them by just dodges, blocks etc.

By damage you mean power damage? This is a condi build mixed with support. When I was testing could stack some 3-4k burns.

Kawaleria (KW)

Plz test this pvp build

in Elementalist

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

kitten ur right i overlooked condi damage. People have tried a build like this before. The damage to survivability ratio isn’t good enough. Its just a bad version of old celestial meta, which probably wouldnt even work in todays meta.

Bad Elementalist

Plz test this pvp build

in Elementalist

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

This is what i use if i see lots of condi oponents ..

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQJArdn0XCNOg9XCWYCcYilNAzdv+XPsDPgAwFkYFkCGBA-TJRHAB8s/w9lBA4EAQwDAAA

It realy hurts and supports. You can change to diamond skin but i prefer stone heart. You also mitigate precision from rabid or wanderer condi builds and it helps against the power builds in the oposing team because you have no toughness.
And you donĀ“t stick in the mid of a fight all the time with it.
An the thief is not bad news here. You actually stand a chance by swaping earth and hiting him with cleansing flame. He actually might die faster then you …
Main problem is CC here.

Plz test this pvp build

in Elementalist

Mr Godlike.6098

I looked in your build and I know why you want cleansing flame but lighting flash is always better for ele. You can run, kite and it’s a life saver.

I dropped water traits from my build cause I can’t allways trust that regeneration will clear condi’s that are killing me. Arcane is there to dodge burst skills and do stuff while I am doing like keeping diamond skin 75% or bleed/burn people.

Kawaleria (KW)

Plz test this pvp build

in Elementalist

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

Int/Energy might be fun sigils with that setup. Possibly glyph heal adds more dynamic.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

Plz test this pvp build

in Elementalist

Mr Godlike.6098

I am horrible – I didn’t put any sygils when I first time posted:P

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQJAodn0XCdOg9XCWYCcYilNAroHsDuBu51/6hd4BEAugA-TJxHABCcCAqvMA77PAwDAAA

Int/Energy might be fun sigils with that setup. Possibly glyph heal adds more dynamic.

This build was made to use with sigil of energy and it works quite nice with latent stamina. You can’t spam dodges but there will be enough do damage/heals. Rev can do it so we can do it^^.

Int sigil is nice idea and i will test it. Glyph heal it’s not bad heal but shout gives a lot more and heals team at same time.

Kawaleria (KW)